• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

9279 posts in this topic

Posted

idk if anyone watched fed's stream an hour or so ago, but poki came into his room and it got uncomfortable to watch imo

they got into an argument about fed planning a trip months ago to go to vegas with jaime and others and the flight happened to be on poki's birthday (may 14th). you could tell she was actually mad but tried to play it off as "just meme'ing" but if poki actually is seeing hasan, then it makes it weirder for her to be angry fed wouldn't be there for her birthday if she was most likely going to spend it with someone else anyway. idk it was just really awkward to watch

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/424556669?t=00h39m50s

lmfao thats really petty, was she serious or teasing him? Pretty sure hes going to edc with jaime 

Posted (edited)

The whole house is going to EDC. Fed was 100% going a few months back thats why he and Jamie booked flights.. Fed is pepega so im sure he didnt think about his flight being on pokis birthday, he changed it for the following day tho a couple weeks back to be home for pokis bday. For all that arguing which is weird. Like someone said, who cares if Fed is there for her birthday, shes going to be with Hasan anyways, I guess it would be weird in the public eye that Fed wasnt by her side. But I guess a picture really is worth a thousand words tho. Fed and pokis friendship is weird, I just feel she wants to continue to be important in Feds life why shes making a big deal over him forgetting, and why she still flirts with him even though she has Hasan.

Screenshot_20190514-023154_Twitch.jpg

Edited by ozark

Posted (edited)

You can tell she grew up as a spoiled kid with how much she thinks her birthday is this huge important event that everyone around her has to cater to. Who cares if Fed is busy on her birthday? Big deal, you weren't going to spend it with him anyway. Also who the hell sits there watching a countdown to their birthday? Bitch get over yourself, how old are you?. Being friends with Poki must be exhausting, if you ever DARE to forget to congratulate her on an important date or when any of her four socials have a specific amount of zeros at the end you get attacked for it.

Edited by EmeraldDust

Posted (edited)

didn't she legit have a countdown for some other thing like 2 days ago?? 

it's so funny how her content is pretty much reduced to self masturbatory celebratory nothings and countdowns. it actually describes her brand perfectly. NARCISSISM and PISS POOR CONTENT :D

Edited by cici

Posted

idk if anyone watched fed's stream an hour or so ago, but poki came into his room and it got uncomfortable to watch imo

they got into an argument about fed planning a trip months ago to go to vegas with jaime and others and the flight happened to be on poki's birthday (may 14th). you could tell she was actually mad but tried to play it off as "just meme'ing" but if poki actually is seeing hasan, then it makes it weirder for her to be angry fed wouldn't be there for her birthday if she was most likely going to spend it with someone else anyway. idk it was just really awkward to watch

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/424556669?t=00h39m50s

oh my god why do i click these things?

her whinging is literal nails on a chalk board.

her voice when she bitches people out gets like 10 octaves higher and just hits my stomach like a spoonful of ipecac.

literally got nauseous listening to the first minute of that.

had to turn it off.

queen ego doesnt get her way and all the windows in my apartment break. i've had enough.

You can tell she grew up as a spoiled kid with how much she thinks her birthday is this huge important event that everyone around her has to cater to. Who cares if Fed is busy on her birthday? Big deal, you weren't going to spend it with him anyway. Also who the hell sits there watching a countdown to their birthday? Bitch get over yourself, how old are you?. Being friends with Poki must be exhausting, if you ever DARE to forget to congratulate her on an important date or when any of her four socials have a specific amount of zeros at the end you get attacked for it.

exactly.  and WHEN IN SEVEN HELLS HAS SHE EVER MADE A BIG DEAL OUT OF SOMEONE ELSES BIRTHDAY??

literally never. ever  not once doesnt give a shit.

man, her friends actually have zero convictions.  stand up to her!  put her in her place!  the only reason this keeps happening is because they continue to support her fully while she does nothing for no one.   WAKE THE FUCK UP

Posted

love you tons!!!! But I'm unable to find any other picture of us together so Ill use one that I took multiple years ago.

Something here doesn't make sense in my eyes

Posted

You know I am just going to say it Poki is abusive to her "friends". Her behavior is basically an abusive relationship. I mean look at Fed. He felt like he had to come back because he knew she was upset at him. I mean Fed could man up and say no but that's why I feel like they are in such an abusive relationship and that's not okay. I was so hoping with this new girl Fed would get out but looks like it's still abusive what he is in. Shame people are letting Poki be abusive. Someone needs to tell her that's not okay what she does to Fed or to any of her friends. 

I feel like she has never had to hear no in her entire life so when someone says no she has no idea of it's meaning and shrugs it off. Because whatever Poki wants, Poki gets. 

Posted

Theres a picture of poki packing on stream and shes bending over in her chair. You can see that she is wearing a thong. Super weird how she purposely wore a lacey thong on stream while in her pjs. It looks like she intended to have it shown honestly. Lmk if you want me to post it. Its not that nsfw.

Posted

Theres a picture of poki packing on stream and shes bending over in her chair. You can see that she is wearing a thong. Super weird how she purposely wore a lacey thong on stream while in her pjs. It looks like she intended to have it shown honestly. Lmk if you want me to post it. Its not that nsfw.

We want any and all tea, go for it.

Posted

can you not be more creepier

Posted

I don’t think this was intended to be creepy.  This is just another example of her showing off her body in a wholesome, whoopsie kind of way.  I’m not surprised if it was intentional, since she does the whole awkward going to the bathroom deal, and btw, has she done that recently?  I feel like even though she’s not went the lengths to create a brb screen, she appears to have ceased the weird exits to use the bathroom.  Good for her if that’s the case, bc that’s cringe af.

lol this almost looks as though she had to ask him to say happy birthday to her on Twitter, since apparently it’s a national holiday in her mind.

Posted

So she just started a stream and she's trying to cosplay daenerys from Got but looks straight tf up like elsa from frozen... 

Posted

Don't know which is more hilarious. Her shit cosplay, or the irony of waiting until the most beloved character from GoT becomes the most hated for Poki to portray her. The timing is flawless. Wish I could say the same for her makeup. Which Dany doesn't wear( though Emilia does a little).