• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7098 posts in this topic

Posted

OT: I honestly don’t get the whole support movement.  I won’t go out of my way to hate on women who openly show off their bodies in a sexual way, but I don’t agree with the movement.  That being said, I think what Pokimane does is waaaaay worse.  At the very least, the “titty streamers” are being upfront and honest.  You KNOW they are showcasing their goods.  Pokimane just tries to play off her sexuality while bringing attention to it simultaneously, and then just talks shit about the girls who have come to terms with using their looks to get ahead.  She is one of them, she just thinks she’s somehow above them.  

Posted

The fact that we're okay with titty streamers should be enough proof that we're not female incels. These two bitches on the other hand...are trying to cater to the incel community and I also have no respect for them.

https://twitter.com/SuzyLuGME/status/1124295002543276032

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/biupwk/streamer_lays_down_the_cold_hard_facts_about/

FeMaLe GiRlS 

Honestly I don't see how it affects them. Does twitch have a dress code for their streamers? If so, sure it's fine to complain because these so called titty streamers aren't getting punished while they abide by their rules, otherwise they just seem mad the "titty streamers" get some viewers that could be watching them instead?

Posted

OT: I honestly don’t get the whole support movement.  I won’t go out of my way to hate on women who openly show off their bodies in a sexual way, but I don’t agree with the movement.  That being said, I think what Pokimane does is waaaaay worse.  At the very least, the “titty streamers” are being upfront and honest.  You KNOW they are showcasing their goods.  Pokimane just tries to play off her sexuality while bringing attention to it simultaneously, and then just talks shit about the girls who have come to terms with using their looks to get ahead.  She is one of them, she just thinks she’s somehow above them.  

Yeah no I get you, it threw me off at first since I thought someone was just memeing. However I was literal wtf when I saw it was serious. I agree that I wouldn't hate or degrade women who openly show off their bodies and that the pandering Poki and her friends do is worst and more manipulative. I guess for me, it's nice in a sense seeing support of women in general in the streaming community (not to say that there wasn't before), and despite the still ongoing "you're a girl and you're only big bc of tits/butt/thicc/ being pretty", for me personally I like some of the attention being brought to it.

In the long run though I know it's a bit pointless since there will always be something said for any gender that streams, but for now I guess I'll just see how it rides out. I just wanted to point out the irony that Poki and her fellow uwu streamers tried to ride the wave of "I'm an actual girl gamer who doesn't sexualise/showcase my body for views" to garner their following and yet here we are today kind of somewhat turning away from that.

Hopefully, and I mean HOPEFULLY someone will point out and bring up all the shade and shit that Janet and Poki have said about titty streamers during this whole "movement".

Posted

Yeah no I get you, it threw me off at first since I thought someone was just memeing. However I was literal wtf when I saw it was serious. I agree that I wouldn't hate or degrade women who openly show off their bodies and that the pandering Poki and her friends do is worst and more manipulative. I guess for me, it's nice in a sense seeing support of women in general in the streaming community (not to say that there wasn't before), and despite the still ongoing "you're a girl and you're only big bc of tits/butt/thicc/ being pretty", for me personally I like some of the attention being brought to it.

In the long run though I know it's a bit pointless since there will always be something said for any gender that streams, but for now I guess I'll just see how it rides out. I just wanted to point out the irony that Poki and her fellow uwu streamers tried to ride the wave of "I'm an actual girl gamer who doesn't sexualise/showcase my body for views" to garner their following and yet here we are today kind of somewhat turning away from that.

Hopefully, and I mean HOPEFULLY someone will point out and bring up all the shade and shit that Janet and Poki have said about titty streamers during this whole "movement".

Which is funny because Poki claims to be supportive of her fellow streamers. :/ 

Posted

Which is funny because Poki claims to be supportive of her fellow streamers. :/ 

Exactly, I was hoping people would bring up Poki's hypocrisy over this issue and point out how fake she is. But idk I guess we'll see

Posted

Exactly, I was hoping people would bring up Poki's hypocrisy over this issue and point out how fake she is. But idk I guess we'll see

Also in a way she is body shaming by doing this too.I follow a couple of big chested female streamers but they do not make it their biggest asset they are just naturally big. People should worry more about passive aggressive folks like Poki than titty streamers. At least you know what you are walking into but Poki makes it a point to appear as something she isn't. 

Posted

Twitch says not to bully other streamers, but didn't Poki call Pink_Sparkles a hoe on Twitter? Sure there is a screen somewhere that I saw.

Gonna be tough to come back from that one.

Posted

i’m honestly at the point where i feel like girls that complain about “titty streamers” are the actual jealous people because faces only get a girl so far if you’re lacking certain assets to some of the incels/kids that frequent twitch streams.

like i don’t get how anyone on PULL is an incel in comparison to half the shit that gets said by men about these same women but i digress: i’m on the strong bias that the girls that complain about these titty streamers ruining twitch are just as bad, if not worse, since they do the same shit off camera. like poki, that idiot suzy, lilypichu, janet, etc. all pretend to get by on twitch just by streaming “fully clothed” (whatever the fuck that means lmao) when they go and post the same nsfw type of shit on sites like ig and twitter as if the social media space they share their thotty images makes all the difference like... the only reason why they do it there and not twitch is because they can’t photoshop or play up the angles right to make their lack of assets stand out more so.

anyway: i love and support titty streamers like they really can’t help their genetics and if they paid for said assets? that’s even more of a reason to flaunt their stuff so by all means. i prefer that over these bitter, butterface women getting mad at tits getting views and calling them “cam girls” when said cam girls are more upfront and honest about the shit they do in comparison to all of them.

and to add to poki related content instead of my slight derailing above:

80FD1858-0209-4160-977E-1A26405DCF09.thu

the irony of poki saying this is both wild and delusional of her as if she doesn’t stream for numbers and stats herself lmao.

Posted

I don't think anyone will unless she posts about it. But I think she knows full well it will get brought up if she does.

Posted

lol she was looking for someone to give her sub prime to and she found this amazing girl thats crazy good at fortnite, i bet poki wishes she was that good lmao

Posted

FeMaLe GiRlS 

Honestly I don't see how it affects them. Does twitch have a dress code for their streamers? If so, sure it's fine to complain because these so called titty streamers aren't getting punished while they abide by their rules, otherwise they just seem mad the "titty streamers" get some viewers that could be watching them instead?

This is literally right off twitch's website LUL (not at you but the people who are mad over "titty streamers"). 

I don't think there should be an issue with tank tops, leggings, shorts, etc. I mean you're streaming for HOURS like of course you would were something you're comfortable in. For me personally leggings are COMFY AF and yeah they make my butt and legs look nice ngl. BUT what I have an issue is people slapping "lewd" onto any/most girls that are bigger chest, and like some of you have pointed out they can't help that there boobs pop out or are more noticeable features. Especially with usual placement of webcams etc, most you're ever going to see of a streamer that's sitting down is from their bust up.

It irritates me that Poki can get away with wearing low cut tops because she's not big chested. Showing her bralettes sometimes (but I don't see anyone saying anything about her undergarments being shown). Not to mention how she also makes most of her shirts into crop tops to emphasize her hips and butts while wearing leggings. Its a shame that her and her groupie can get away with sexualising themselves just because they're more "clothed" and more subtle with their manipulations.  

Untitled.png

Posted (edited)

With Poki, it's more about connections. She's one of those streamers that twitch staff favors. Don't forget that one of her mods, Saysera, used to be a twitch staff before he got fired. I bet it was also him who gave Sliker that 7 day ban for shit talking Poki that one time.

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

This is literally right off twitch's website LUL (not at you but the people who are mad over "titty streamers"). 

I don't think there should be an issue with tank tops, leggings, shorts, etc. I mean you're streaming for HOURS like of course you would were something you're comfortable in. For me personally leggings are COMFY AF and yeah they make my butt and legs look nice ngl. BUT what I have an issue is people slapping "lewd" onto any/most girls that are bigger chest, and like some of you have pointed out they can't help that there boobs pop out or are more noticeable features. Especially with usual placement of webcams etc, most you're ever going to see of a streamer that's sitting down is from their bust up.

It irritates me that Poki can get away with wearing low cut tops because she's not big chested. Showing her bralettes sometimes (but I don't see anyone saying anything about her undergarments being shown). Not to mention how she also makes most of her shirts into crop tops to emphasize her hips and butts while wearing leggings. Its a shame that her and her groupie can get away with sexualising themselves just because they're more "clothed" and more subtle with their manipulations.  

Untitled.png

Ah, I actually didn't know the twitch guidelines so thank you for that. I personally don't think some of these titty streamers are breaking the ToS though, because there's some gray area to be worked around. "Something you would wear on a public street" is basically like, don't stream in your underwear or some lingerie, if you know what I mean.

I mean we have xChocoBars acting all righteous while there's clips of her showing off how short her nurse outfit is and saying she feels like a skank, but Amouranth and PinkSparkles are the devil and ruining twitch. Ya right.