• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7098 posts in this topic

Posted

i agree with brittany. i dont tune into her streams that much (mainly because they are the same thing every time) but any time that i have in the past two months, she just sits in fullscreen cam on just chatting for over an hour just singing to rap songs and collecting donations or eating. that is boring to watch. 

and i dont think pointing that out means youre jealous 

Posted

Brittany is straight up racist and alt right so not even pokimane antics are as bad as hers, hell she makes poki look like a saint.

Posted

Brittany is straight up racist and alt right so not even pokimane antics are as bad as hers, hell she makes poki look like a saint.

Probably not an argument that needs to be carried on here.

Posted

Probably not an argument that needs to be carried on here.

Yea you are right, my bad

Posted

Brittany, Pokimane, Alinity.... Yknow, thots are way too famous these days. tight yoga pants and "uwu" can carry anyone pretty fuckin far, and sure cash in a lot of money

Posted

This "slip" from Hassan seems to imply he's been in her room. Probably not too far of a reach to assume he's spent the night.

Posted

Why do people, men in particular like Destiny, always have to label criticism from one woman to another as jealousy? People are so desperate to label women as jealous to the point you just can't have an actual opinion on one in order to not be labeled as such. What about the numerous guys on twitter that are always trying to put down famous streamers (both men and women)? They never get labeled as jealous even though you see them complain about how streamers make so much money for doing jack shit or whatever. Then there are the men that go on various different streams to troll and ruin the stream. The aspect of attraction does play a part as you're more likely to want to be with someone who's famous/good looking vs being jealous of them, but still.

Pokimane does some legitimately criticism-worthy things, and there are plenty of other girl streamers out there that do not do the things she does and thus do not gain the amount of criticism that she does ESPECIALLY other female league streamers (exceptions like Emiru exist of course). I don't like Pokimane one bit, but am I jealous of her? Maybe her money since I'm a uni student and work minimum wage in retail, but I would hate to live a life of always having to put up a fake appearance and having my awful personality on display for millions of people to see and criticize. I'd hate to have thirsty boys constantly sexualizing me (that's me personally, I don't condemn those that wouldn't mind). I'd also hate to constantly be weary of gettinf fucked over by people and not knowing who I can genuinely trust. Internet fame isn't all that glamorous when you look past the image that social media stars try to paint about their lives being fabulous or some shit.

Anyways, stop labeling every criticism a girl gives to another girl as jealousy because that's not always the case and no one is immune to criticism regardless of how well liked they are.

how do i like a comment more than once lol

I'm pretty sure Destiny cruises this place given his buddy-buddy status with members of OTV. It baffles me someone who parades himself as an intellectual debater has no other response to criticisms than to water it down as jealousy. That's like, a 2010s facebook argument tactic. 

Posted

I heard of this girl recently from a video about how "thicc" she is. Never knew who she was or what she did until now.  Does Poki filter or photoshopp her pics?

Posted

Why do people, men in particular like Destiny, always have to label criticism from one woman to another as jealousy? People are so desperate to label women as jealous to the point you just can't have an actual opinion on one in order to not be labeled as such. What about the numerous guys on twitter that are always trying to put down famous streamers (both men and women)? They never get labeled as jealous even though you see them complain about how streamers make so much money for doing jack shit or whatever. Then there are the men that go on various different streams to troll and ruin the stream. The aspect of attraction does play a part as you're more likely to want to be with someone who's famous/good looking vs being jealous of them, but still.

Pokimane does some legitimately criticism-worthy things, and there are plenty of other girl streamers out there that do not do the things she does and thus do not gain the amount of criticism that she does ESPECIALLY other female league streamers (exceptions like Emiru exist of course). I don't like Pokimane one bit, but am I jealous of her? Maybe her money since I'm a uni student and work minimum wage in retail, but I would hate to live a life of always having to put up a fake appearance and having my awful personality on display for millions of people to see and criticize. I'd hate to have thirsty boys constantly sexualizing me (that's me personally, I don't condemn those that wouldn't mind). I'd also hate to constantly be weary of gettinf fucked over by people and not knowing who I can genuinely trust. Internet fame isn't all that glamorous when you look past the image that social media stars try to paint about their lives being fabulous or some shit.

Anyways, stop labeling every criticism a girl gives to another girl as jealousy because that's not always the case and no one is immune to criticism regardless of how well liked they are.

"Why do people, men in particular"  Sigh cause she's sucking his twitch best friends D to put it bluntly. Destinys a massive degenerate and he lowkey hopes he gets in on some threesome between the two of them. So he defends her endlessly. But who cares what some 30year old manlet who abandons his own kid and sleeps with a random girl on stream thinks.

Posted

Imagine being 30 and still streaming for a living. And thinking that your opinions/authority on any issue at all actually mattering. Destiny sure has a big ego for someone of his stature/non existent achievements lol

the internet truly has given a platform for these talentless egomaniacs to sprout their crap and hoard tons of brain dead follows despite having contributed nothing of value to society. 

Posted

new account to make it easier for them to play that arcade mode in fortnite

It's like deja vu LOL

I know right it didn't take her long to get back on the bandwagon when GTARP failed for her 

and don't forget the dramatic tweet about how there aren't any fun games out for her right now. Literally RIGHT before Twitchcon she was all about GTA, saying how fun it was. Does anyone else find it funny that she was playing it all the time and hasn't played with Vader once since she got back from TC? She only played it once since she got back, I think. I just don't think that's a coincidence, he probably felt some kind of way.

omg and when I think about that tweet about there not being any fun games out, I can't help but remember a couple months ago she was all about League and saying she was "addicted" to it and going to start grinding out games lmao. 

League is the #1 game on Twitch right now, too. Usually she would be all over that, but she probably wouldn't want to embarass herself now that she has so many followers. Gotta keep that diamond egirl facade goin'.

Posted

I think I read somewhere on reddit that Pokimane has had connection with someone from twitch so there is also a possibility that Destiny might be defending her so much so he doesn't get banned for no reason or like a small mistake like what happened to tfblade 

Posted

Honestly, she lacks the ability to be entertaining on her own. Take away the overused memes and hyped up games she wouldn't be able to carry a decent stream. Like it irks me so much that "sitting there being pretty" can garner you the status of a "gamer", pls ugh.

Her streams have gotten unbearable, like the only time I've seen her streams now a days are the clips from PULL LOL. Like it's okay to play casual games that aren't as "hyped" right now, but we all know it's because Poki doesn't know how to actually keep her viewers attention without pandering. Not to mention it's obvious this girl does not enjoy any games/gaming at all, and with her lack of enthusiasm on gaming it just makes her boring overall to watch.

Yeah, idk why but that tweet about there being no games just really irked me for some reason. It was really off putting. =/ 

Brittany, Pokimane, Alinity.... Yknow, thots are way too famous these days. tight yoga pants and "uwu" can carry anyone pretty fuckin far, and sure cash in a lot of money

Right? It's so dull because they're literally all the same... :alpacabored:

"Why do people, men in particular"  Sigh cause she's sucking his twitch best friends D to put it bluntly. Destinys a massive degenerate and he lowkey hopes he gets in on some threesome between the two of them. So he defends her endlessly. But who cares what some 30year old manlet who abandons his own kid and sleeps with a random girl on stream thinks.

LOL yeah destiny is the type of guy who thinks the faster and louder he talks, the smarter he sounds.

Posted

They probably call the women here jealous because among all the valid critique of Pokimane there are people bashing her hair, her face, her outfits, etc. That just comes across as petty and in instances, as trying to make oneself feel better about their looks or whatnot. So I can see that being a valid critique of PULL. I've seen it in order threads.