• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

9399 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Listen pokimane, nobody wants a new game because unlike you they don't need a new hype train to ride to save their dying streams, also stop it with the "wholesome streamer uwu" can't wait to press the start stream. 

Screenshot_20190426_123144.jpg

i took this as her inferring to classic wow.just wait. oh so uwu coincidentally classic wow will release....coincidentally soda will play... coincidentally the twitch con eu promise of "lets go shopping" will turn into a "lets stream classic wow together, lets level up" etc. i cannot WAIT to see how poki will react/act when majority of the guys she's trying to hang w play classic wow. its gonna be a leech fest.

also i noticed hotted took a picture with poki. for those who don't know, hotted89 is one of soda's OLDEST wow friends. they go wayyy back to the OG wow streamers who were at the top of twitch (mainly 
swifty and bajheera gang). soda was a part of that wow group aswell as hotted, but this was back when soda was the little brother of the group, not as big as he is now. 

https://twitter.com/hotted89/status/1117121258448150528

she didnt even reply to him or anything...
poki didn't realize who tf she took a pic with. hotted is such a sweet guy and she could have easily manipulated him into sodas future wow classic group but she just didnt know who he was. imagine if she did? my point is im sure we will be seeing poki integrate herself into the wow classic movement once that's released. even now that wow has levels available to purchase, im sure she'll pick that route rather than actually get into wow and play properly.

edited: grammar :U

Edited by Mirage

Posted

i give props to her to be able to do that on cam despite how gross it looks because realistically who is going to get up and go to the bathroom every time to clear the phlegm while streaming?

How about turning cam off for 2 seconds?

Posted

to be fair why would any turn cam off every five minutes. The real question is why doesn't she just stop streaming and get some actual rest?

oh right, forgot she had to bait get well soon donos and because she faked too many sicknesses beforehand she has no choice but to stream now that she is, you know, actually sick

Posted

i give props to her to be able to do that on cam despite how gross it looks because realistically who is going to get up and go to the bathroom every time to clear the phlegm while streaming?

I agree that she doesn't need to go to the bathroom every time, but she could have at least muted her mic and turned around so we don't have to see her spit.

Posted

also lmao at the lsf thread. They're all better memers than mememane will ever be. I take the why should we care about lsf statement back. This is funny af lol

Posted (edited)

Other than that I think the discussion about a brb screen gets a whole new meaning now

No but srsly tho. The least she could do is

Turn. The. Fuck. Away. 

Edited by Mondine

Posted

i took this as her inferring to classic wow.just wait. oh so uwu coincidentally classic wow will release....coincidentally soda will play... coincidentally the twitch con eu promise of "lets go shopping" will turn into a "lets stream classic wow together, lets level up" etc. i cannot WAIT to see how poki will react/act when majority of the guys she's trying to hang w play classic wow. its gonna be a leech fest.
also i noticed hotted took a picture with poki. for those who don't know, hotted89 is one of soda's OLDEST wow friends. they go wayyy back to the OG wow streamers who were at the top of twitch (mainly 
swifty and bajheera gang). soda was a part of that wow group aswell as hotted, but this was back when soda was the little brother of the group, not as big as he is now. 

poki didn't realize who tf she took a pic with. hotted is such a sweet guy and she could have easily manipulated him into sodas future wow classic group but she just didnt know who he was. imagine if she did? my point is im sure we will be seeing poki integrate herself into the wow classic movement once that's released. even now that wow has levels available to purchase, im sure she'll pick that route rather than actually get into wow and play properly.

It took her several months to learn how to play Fortnite, there isn't a chance in hell she is going to play Classic WoW. She would get torn to shreds by Twitch chat playing regular WoW let alone Classic, I can only imagine how many people would fuck with her. Also there is no way in hell Soda would waste any time playing with her, pretty sure he intends to go hard.

Posted

well poki, literally no one is stopping you from trying out other games...

She doesn't even need to play multiplayer games , she could try some really good games buuut that ForTniTE Ca$H is what worries her

Posted (edited)

Quite honestly, with the spit cup thing, I think she knew what she was doing.  Not only baiting sick donos, but appealing to her viewers in a sexual way.  The same way she’s created her thicc image, she’s leveling up the baiting for her aging viewers.  That comment thread says it all.  Disgusting.

also, Wondering if she played with Myth because he has a 6.4 mil following on Instagram?  Hard to know.

Edited by stickfigurine
Additionally....

Posted

Just the leveling in classic from 1-60 takes around 200-300 hours, even more if you don't know what you are doing. Soda will be duoing the whole leveling process with his roommate Nick so poki can't leech from soda unless she grinds max level which will take her 300+ hours of boring grind. There won't be any levels available for purchase since it's classic wow. Poki will probably try classic wow after she sees how well it does on twitch (like the same she did with fortnite, apex, gta) but i doubt she will make it to the max level before quitting.

Posted

Honestly I’m surprised she isn’t going to the bathroom to spit. It would have given her an excuse to show her ass more. 

Posted

Yeah, fun is basically a code word for game that brings in easy viewers.  She's desperate for another Fortnite to come along.

There's so many amazing games out there to pick from, especially if you're someone like Poki who doesn't play very many games. 

The notion that there is somehow a shortage of great games to play is ridiculous.

This, in her recent streams chat was like suggesting so many games that recently came out and she literally made excuses for every single one. Idk how they can be so oblivious to this :alpacaconfused:

Posted

well poki, literally no one is stopping you from trying out other games...

She doesn't even need to play multiplayer games , she could try some really good games buuut that ForTniTE Ca$H is what worries her

exactly. what a slap in the face for the game developers who bust their ass churning out new ideas and products every day. The gaming world doesn’t revolve around streamers, not to mention e-thots like herself. There are so many good indie games released every week from small studios. But of course she wouldn’t promote them or even mention them because there is no $ for her in it. She only wants to associates herself with big names so she gets more sponsorships, more audience and more $.