• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8709 posts in this topic

Posted

ok this is gonna sound weird but i think thats a dope commercial and im actually kind of unbothered by her appearance in it.  since i have no idea who anyone else is, i'd assume most people feel that way about her generally irrelevant ass too.  if they google her,  you know what is going to come up,  nothing about her being a gamer.

I got you. 

Joel Embiid: NBA player.

Daigo: OG Street Fighter player, considered one of the best.

Juju: American Football player.

De’Aaron: NBA player.

Post Malone: American pop (?) star. Don’t act like you haven’t heard Sunflower everywhere.

Shroud: One of Twitch’s biggest streamers. Ex-pro for some shooting game.

Rush: Cloud 9 CS:GO pro.

Gordan Hayward: NBA player. Plays League.

And then there’s Pokimane. Not-pro-gamer, doesn’t-excel-at-any-game-gamer, influencer-but-not-really. I guess being the top female streamer is an achievement. And being in the NBA isn’t necessarily an achievement in its own right (cause you could suck), butttttttt IDK still seems like she’s so much lackluster in comparison to the others.

Posted (edited)

LMFAOOOOOOOO At the bottom, two comments saying that they love poki are in the negatives, and the majority of all the "i like poki" commets come from people that don't even WATCH her. Fake fans trying to make her feel good. In all honesty, she should see this coming. Btw. I know you guys think Fed is still orbiting around her, but the guy has been so independent lately. They never broke up, but after someone realizes that the person they like doesn't share the same feelings, they'll feel bad for a while. It's been 2 whole months. I believe that Fed is at the stage of not caring about who she's with, but he's not going to be hella petty about it. He's a genuinly nice guy, makes him look like a beta. But he's not pushing for that shit with her anymore imo. And did ya'll notice that Poki was in fed's chat for half of the whole stream with Leena? She started spamming, "wind is too loud" to get his attention, and he made one comment then left it at that. Usually he'd try to spark up a convo with her in chat, but he's done with that kind of stuff, and I think Poki feels that too. She should have seen that coming as well. 

i think she was making fun of him using his phone to stream not the backpack streaming cam for irl and when its windy it seems very muffled in sound, jakenbake had the same problem when he streamed from japan because the far east can be windy a lot he switch certain filter and mic cover  for his phone speaker and it sounded better for streaming on windy days outside on irl , she was in feds chat but as soon as hasan started streaming she was talking to him on discord for the whole stream and talking to chat  like 6 hrs and even ordered and ate her dinner on hasan live stream and even went all the way to trainwrecks podcast to join hasan too. she kept saying in her stream today watching game of thrones review and into easter egg hunt  kkomrade and capitalism memes which is also a  hasan emotes from his channel, maybe its better for fed that hasan has a bigger influence over her and for hasan and poki to get closer so fed can be independent from her and be less enchanted with her and be on his own?

Edited by r0njeremy

Posted

And then there’s Pokimane. Not-pro-gamer, doesn’t-excel-at-any-game-gamer, influencer-but-not-really. I guess being the top female streamer is an achievement. And being in the NBA isn’t necessarily an achievement in its own right (cause you could suck), butttttttt IDK still seems like she’s so much lackluster in comparison to the others.

true, the comments seem to agree on this also. As many have said the commercial seems to be going for inclusivity, and she's the most popular "wholesome" female ~gamer~ right now. It reminds me of that ibuypower advertisement that used Alinity, and that PuBG promotion that used sssniperwolf lmao. Companies seem to just see big followings and do no research on why these girls are popular on Twitch/Youtube and what kind of content they are putting out. 

Posted (edited)

Actually poki said "make the wind setting low" as a joke and fed replied with "I'm about to put you on low imane" poki stopped chatting after this.

And before this conversation at around "19:00" fed and leena were holding hands idk if she got jealous and let fed know that she is watching. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/413108410?t=00h21m32s

2019/04/19 pokimane subscribed at Tier 1. They've subscribed for 16 months! Message: wind DansGame
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: turn the wind off please
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: plz turn the wind off
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: can u turn the wind's texture pack off please
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: 4 watt is on too high
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: u need more ram for this wind
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: alright i'm done shit posting bye guys lmao
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: hai mikaylah
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: ya the wind setting
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: put it on low
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: LMAAO

I felt bad for Fed that he would foster feelings still for Poki, after whatever they had going went south. But its laughable for her to be stalking his chat watching him interact with other woman. Its like cmon poki this guy actually cared alot about you to stick around. But she had to know hes not actually an Incel, or a beta. He can get women, ans women do like him. Its just hard to get over someone that acts interested and lives with you. Anyways, Fed will do fine. Hes not like Meteos and Bjerg.. those 2 are shut-ins that while yes they get chances to be with women, they rarely get involved with someone because they are career focused. Just like Cizzorz, so for Fed to move on and be around super attractive women must make her jealous and envious for his attention. Of course this is all my speculation. It was funny seeing her sit in his chat while Leena and Fed interacted tho.

Edited by ozark

Posted

Anyways, Fed will do fine. Hes not like Meteos and Bjerg.. those 2 are shut-ins that while yes they get chances to be with women, they rarely get involved with someone because they are career focused. 

Pretty sure Bjerg dumped Poki, based on their actions after the break up. Poki seemed really down for quite a while, and Fed was actually the one to comfort her during that time period. You could see that on several streams during that time period. 

and we all know her and Meteos broke up because she cheated on him, so I'm pretty sure he dumped her for that. They have been playing League together a lot lately which is weird and I saw that she followed him on Twitch recently. 

Hope Fed is doing better now, it seems like he is on his streams. =) 

Posted

On her Paris trip with Jake, she was boasting about how far she’s made it with Twitch in 5 years. She said something like, “I got travel, meet new friends, and be in a commercial with other big people.” And then her chat was like “weird flex but ok”. 

And I feel like Fed is trying to get a reaction out of Poki whenever he says something about hanging with other girls. And whenever he does, she ignores it and laughs it off. I feel that if Poki ever wants to be in a relationship with him, he’d drop any girl he’s currently talking to for her.  

Toast definitely lurks in these threads. He would make jokes/roasts that would sound familiar to what people in PULL are saying, almost like he’s meme-ing. “Female incels”? I don’t even think those exists lol, good one. He’s lucky there’s not a thread made specifically for him because PULL will roast him hard if they wanted to. 

Posted (edited)

Yea idk toast can be funny and intelligent. But he's lowkey sexist, a lot of his jokes are based off putting someone down. I think it's weird how he shades poki and bitches about titty streamers and girls that pander while dating one himself. 

Just because janet is more lowkey and genuine about it now doesn't mean she didn't initially zero onto toasts dick for his sub count. 

Female incels lol.. Doesn't he ever think its weird that Janet (and poki) has little to no female fans while other streamers like valk do? It's not because girls will dislike every and any female streamer, they just arent swayed by baby voices and pandering. 

The incel/jealousy angle is so arrogant, as if they can do no wrong. Does he ever consider the fact that people don't like them for valid reasons? 

Edit: im surprised otv/jf don't have a thread yet, but I guess that's because a couple of them have individual threads where everything is discussed 

Edited by sysy

Posted

Pretty sure Bjerg dumped Poki, based on their actions after the break up. Poki seemed really down for quite a while, and Fed was actually the one to comfort her during that time period. You could see that on several streams during that time period. 

and we all know her and Meteos broke up because she cheated on him, so I'm pretty sure he dumped her for that. They have been playing League together a lot lately which is weird and I saw that she followed him on Twitch recently. 

To be honest I had no clue how any of her past relationships ended. I knew poki had issues, but thats crazy to hear shes a Cheater. Wonder why Meteos would associate himself still with Poki after that. Id end all ties with her after that.

And I feel like Fed is trying to get a reaction out of Poki whenever he says something about hanging with other girls. And whenever he does, she ignores it and laughs it off. I feel that if Poki ever wants to be in a relationship with him, he’d drop any girl he’s currently talking to for her. 

I think If fed is talking to someone yes, for sure hed drop that person. In a relationship.. uhh I dont think so, theres way more attractive people than poki. Theres that saying about seeing someone you like with rose tinted glasses. I think after going through all of pokis crap and finding someone he likes hed see shes a very toxic person in the first place and not attractive at all because of it. Obviously she could change and be a decent person and actually care about Fed. Than Im sure Fed would drop anything for her. But I agree he does seem alot happier on stream these days.

Posted

what's the tea on her cheating? did meteos subtweet about it or something

Posted (edited)

they haven't  been playing alot lately , when have you  seen her play league together with meteos, shes never mention his name or  playing league with him on her streams only gta or fornite or playing league as a last resort  now you making shit up bro and the only time she played league was for rivals or for the twitch app squad or to raise her rank up to diamond a month ago ?

Edited by r0njeremy

Posted (edited)

they haven't  been playing alot lately , when have you  seen her play league together with meteos, shes never mention his name or  playing league with him on her streams only gta or fornite or playing league as a last resort  now you making shit up bro and the only time she played league was for rivals or for the twitch app squad or to raise her rank up to diamond a month ago ?

she did occasionally play norms with Meteos this year. Probably not on stream and in private. On her main Pokimane.Screenshot_20190422_064900.thumb.jpg.669Screenshot_20190422_064840.thumb.jpg.e01

Someone on here mentioned Meteos threw shade on her on stream. No caps tho

Edited by Only Love A.N.

Posted

Her relationship with Meteos was her first foray into the league scene. She was a no name and just turned 18 and used to stream out of his bedroom at C9. This is the relationship with the most proof, mainly because no one knew who she was then, it was a net positive for her to be seen with him.

But when Bjerg rolled around; she had a much larger following and would start to play coy about her relationship status; even though she would bring it up in Q&A because Bjerg/TSM was big that summer in the scene

Posted

Some of her 'friends' seem to be doing better the less time they spend with her. 

Posted (edited)

Check her match history on league. They play normals together off stream. From just a few weeks ago: 

3679c97a6e3721c8da073beda9384820.png

a08a26da37e35cc23e9b6c6106856234.png

This has been going on for months... not on stream. 

and why would she mention his name? When has she ever done that with guys she's interested in? The only one was Bjerg, when she would have a picture of him eating a banana up all stream, she had it for him bad lol. 

To be honest I had no clue how any of her past relationships ended. I knew poki had issues, but thats crazy to hear shes a Cheater. Wonder why Meteos would associate himself still with Poki after that. Id end all ties with her after that.

Yeh, he pretty much did cut her off/didn't want anything to do with her for a long time. It's just the past several months or so that I noticed them talking and playing league together off stream and saw them on each others socials. For instance, he was in her chat on that day she did a 12 hour anniversary stream. 

I can't remember all the specific details, sorry :( but if you check back in this thread, it is all there.. I know that he at least heavily implied it and cut her off for a long time. 

Edited by dragonette
Changed some wording and grammar

Posted

poki: don’t spam thicc in the chat guys i hate it!!!!

also poki: SPICYYY SAUUUCY 😛😛😛

11EC0477-E6C2-4BA9-9E83-9386DC112110.thu

carrying on: i finally read this thread from start to finish and i never realized how bad she was from the beginning like smh to think i was ever a fan is depressing lol

i can’t imagine basing your entire life and career on a website that’ll eventually have you replaced by someone younger and prettier than you and then go on to bash people that are actually earning degrees like.... perhaps you should’ve reconsidered lmao