• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7238 posts in this topic

Posted

there is a lot of legit criticism here, but there is also a lot of petty stuff. and so it's easy for them to dismiss all of it and call us(?) haters when you point out the petty stuff

So true. And it isn't just in this thread. Posting about how ugly someone's hair is or their outfits is just silly... that has nothing to do with their personality or the things they do. Pointing out disingenuous and fixed photos is one thing, but a lot of people focus on non-issues that don't make someone a terrible person, in this case Poki's hair, outfit, make-up. There should be more posts about the content of one's character. I don't take the petty comments seriously, because it just isn't valid critique in this context and I feel less of them should be made. 

Posted

So true. And it isn't just in this thread. Posting about how ugly someone's hair is or their outfits is just silly... that has nothing to do with their personality or the things they do. Pointing out disingenuous and fixed photos is one thing, but a lot of people focus on non-issues that don't make someone a terrible person, in this case Poki's hair, outfit, make-up. There should be more posts about the content of one's character. I don't take the petty comments seriously, because it just isn't valid critique in this context and I feel less of them should be made. 

This 100%. 

Posted

idk if this was mentioned before but...i just realized something while peeing....toast mentioned it on a podcast (or video?) w fed, scarra and someone else idr who. they talked about a site (i think it was pull) that critizes female streamers. they said something along the lines of "they have it worse" and then toast threw shade at poki lmao. He said something like "and they say omg her hair is so fried" and he stopped himself from saying more and laughed. it was def pull. 

now im thinking...theres no way these guys actively come on this website...i feel like toast isn't the kind of guy to come on here and read shit about female streamers...but you know who would? janet. My theory is that janet comes to pull and probably shows him. 

I might just be overthinking and coming to conclusions but i feel like toast coming here on his own is not likely....unless im wrong and he's said something about it. Any thoughts?

also if this is the case, its pretty fake of janet to be doing so yet being pokis "bestie"

edit: right after toast stopped himself and laughed, fed proceeded to white knight the hell out of the "female streamers" who get criticized. It was def directed at poki tho. 

ofc she does lol, janet is the leech prime aka prototype. she just hasn't been successful at it like poki though,  pretty sure janet's fan linked this site to her.

Posted

This is sad and hilarious at the same time. Someone tried to make an appreation thread and it turned out horrible🤣🤣🤣 https://www.reddit.com/r/offlineTV/comments/bfli03/pokimane_appreciation_thread/

LMFAOOOOOOOO At the bottom, two comments saying that they love poki are in the negatives, and the majority of all the "i like poki" commets come from people that don't even WATCH her. Fake fans trying to make her feel good. In all honesty, she should see this coming. Btw. I know you guys think Fed is still orbiting around her, but the guy has been so independent lately. They never broke up, but after someone realizes that the person they like doesn't share the same feelings, they'll feel bad for a while. It's been 2 whole months. I believe that Fed is at the stage of not caring about who she's with, but he's not going to be hella petty about it. He's a genuinly nice guy, makes him look like a beta. But he's not pushing for that shit with her anymore imo. And did ya'll notice that Poki was in fed's chat for half of the whole stream with Leena? She started spamming, "wind is too loud" to get his attention, and he made one comment then left it at that. Usually he'd try to spark up a convo with her in chat, but he's done with that kind of stuff, and I think Poki feels that too. She should have seen that coming as well. 

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDIxhfaIrcg

Of all the gamers they could have chosen, they chose her?

Last I checked, she barely plays League anymore.

edit:

Of all the League female gamers. I guess she's the most popular but I still shudder over the fact that she's in a commercial with the likes of Shroud.

This was aired on TV during the Houston vs Utah basketball game.

ok this is gonna sound weird but i think thats a dope commercial and im actually kind of unbothered by her appearance in it.  since i have no idea who anyone else is, i'd assume most people feel that way about her generally irrelevant ass too.  if they google her,  you know what is going to come up,  nothing about her being a gamer, thats for sure.  lmao.

Exactly. She just can't take the blame for any wrong she does. She DID say the N word. We didn't post the video from a few years ago, someone on Twitter did I think? Everyone saw it, not just PULL. We call her out on her, and we're crazy ass haters lol. This is just ONE example, there are so many though. Just because we call you out doesn't make us crazy haters, if anyone is crazy, it's your fans as I've previously stated. She never has and probably never will accept responsiblity for her actions, she'll just continue acting as if she's some wholesome saint with no imperfections. Well, carry on with the delusion, sister. 

someone posted this a while back (sorry you deserve so much credit, i cant find it but it was so spot on)

A Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

And if it did, it wasn't that bad.

And if it was, that's not a big deal.

And if it is, that's not my fault.

And if it was, I didn't mean it.

And if I did...

You deserved it.

poki in a nutshell.

Posted

LMFAOOOOOOOO At the bottom, two comments saying that they love poki are in the negatives, and the majority of all the "i like poki" commets come from people that don't even WATCH her. Fake fans trying to make her feel good. In all honesty, she should see this coming. Btw. I know you guys think Fed is still orbiting around her, but the guy has been so independent lately. They never broke up, but after someone realizes that the person they like doesn't share the same feelings, they'll feel bad for a while. It's been 2 whole months. I believe that Fed is at the stage of not caring about who she's with, but he's not going to be hella petty about it. He's a genuinly nice guy, makes him look like a beta. But he's not pushing for that shit with her anymore imo. And did ya'll notice that Poki was in fed's chat for half of the whole stream with Leena? She started spamming, "wind is too loud" to get his attention, and he made one comment then left it at that. Usually he'd try to spark up a convo with her in chat, but he's done with that kind of stuff, and I think Poki feels that too. She should have seen that coming as well. 

Actually poki said "make the wind setting low" as a joke and fed replied with "I'm about to put you on low imane" poki stopped chatting after this.

And before this conversation at around "19:00" fed and leena were holding hands idk if she got jealous and let fed know that she is watching. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/413108410?t=00h21m32s

2019/04/19 pokimane subscribed at Tier 1. They've subscribed for 16 months! Message: wind DansGame
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: turn the wind off please
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: plz turn the wind off
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: can u turn the wind's texture pack off please
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: 4 watt is on too high
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: u need more ram for this wind
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: alright i'm done shit posting bye guys lmao
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: hai mikaylah
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: ya the wind setting
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: put it on low
 2019/04/19  111pokimane: LMAAO

Posted (edited)

since i have no idea who anyone else is, 

How do you not know Shroud? He's way more relevant than her. He averages 25k viewers and has over 50k subscribers.

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

Well, I just discovered the worst way to watch GoT...

Posted

Well, I just discovered the worst way to watch GoT...

Had to go look. 15K watching her just sit and watch all the Game of Thrones recaps. Quality content. I weep for the future.

Posted

lsf is back to shitting on her in this post https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/bfqaav/scuffed_pokimane_brings_actual_content_to_twitch/

also, ik some of you are trying to make less comments on appearances but this comment made me laugh

1.png

Holy shit, those comments are fucking brutal. 

Kind of ironic something like this get posted less than 24 hours of them talking about how LSF is starting to be more positive towards Poki.  Talk about speaking too soon lol

Posted

Holy shit, those comments are fucking brutal. 

Kind of ironic something like this get posted less than 24 hours of them talking about how LSF is starting to be more positive towards Poki.  Talk about speaking too soon lol

bruh and this just shows how pathetic her attempts to warm up to LSF are. Poki just isn't the type of streamer they enjoy watching. No amount of clinging onto Greek/Hasan is going to change that.

And IMO, LSF is not a group you should want in your corner anyway. A significant portion of them have misogynistic/racist leanings (reading some of the shit that gets upvoted there makes me wanna vom). This blind pursuit of numbers and growth, with zero regard for who she's trying to appeal to, is the main reason her content is such hollow garbage atm. First it was the prepubescent Fortnite tweens, now it's the edgelords of LSF. How low is she going to stoop for viewership? What consistent identity does she even have as a streamer?

Take some pride in your work for once and cultivate a community you can be proud of. 

Posted

Dunno why they keep mentioning PULL when LSF comments are essentially the same thing lol

The only difference is the LSF community is predominantly made up of males while PULL has a larger female demographic, so the style of the comments may be different but the nature is the same. Like toast goes on about how some pull comments bitch about pokis fried hair but LSF will have comments about how she's not even that hot, making fun of her 'schnooze' ect. 

I think a huge difference is because lsf is full of males they want to avoid being called incels so they'll defend poki w/o really being fans or wks. It's really odd but it's an increasing trend I've started to notice. 

Also I don't think lily knowing mutuals who browse here implies shes posted. Streamers just have large social circles, they're bound to have at least a couple mutuals looking them up and finding this forum. 

Oh, I didn't mean that Lily has posted here, just that she's also talked trash about Poki with whoever told her THEY post here. But I'm sure Lily has done it irl. 

idk if this was mentioned before but...i just realized something while peeing....toast mentioned it on a podcast (or video?) w fed, scarra and someone else idr who. they talked about a site (i think it was pull) that critizes female streamers. they said something along the lines of "they have it worse" and then toast threw shade at poki lmao. He said something like "and they say omg her hair is so fried" and he stopped himself from saying more and laughed. it was def pull. 

now im thinking...theres no way these guys actively come on this website...i feel like toast isn't the kind of guy to come on here and read shit about female streamers...but you know who would? janet. My theory is that janet comes to pull and probably shows him. 

I might just be overthinking and coming to conclusions but i feel like toast coming here on his own is not likely....unless im wrong and he's said something about it. Any thoughts?

also if this is the case, its pretty fake of janet to be doing so yet being pokis "bestie"

edit: right after toast stopped himself and laughed, fed proceeded to white knight the hell out of the "female streamers" who get criticized. It was def directed at poki tho. 

Agreed, I don't think Toast would be on a forum like this. I wouldn't put it past Poki to look it up herself or like you said, Janet. But yeah, basically someone who found it told him.. 

Posted

What consistent identity does she even have as a streamer?

Take some pride in your work for once and cultivate a community you can be proud of. 

I actually think thats her biggest issue, she doesnt have a consistent identity. For someone whos always touted as a 'genius' for studying engineering and climbing to the top, she really neglects the basics of marketing: forming a distinctive image. 

I don't play fn but I can recognize ninja a mile away because of the hair and headband. Toast has his toast in disguise, lily has her flower and temmie as a mascot, and alberts stream set up is very easy to recognize because of the unique lighting and atmosphere. 

The problem with poki is she doesn't stand out in anyway, she's only known for wedging herself in groups without fully committing herself to their interactions. Like how is that smart marketing? That's just shameless. Anyone can dangle their famous relations for clout and growth but that's called being a leech lol