2525 posts in this topic

Posted

She said thank you, but I'm sure she is distancing herself from ohnips because of conflicting image issues.

I don't use twitter so I didn't notice.  Interesting though 

Posted

https://streamerclips.com/twitch/odtsdog/FragilePiercingHyenaTF2John

I'm curious to the motive of her response here...

Is she just keeping up a meme for the sake of her fans? Or is she actually dating Fed.

Why would she go public about being single though? hmmm...

I think this gives more merit to the idea that she fakes being single to bait thirsty whiteknights or give fuel to any other ships that might generate her more views.

Posted

Wow she just won a shorty award for streamer of the year. I mean, congrats tbh

Posted

Wow she just won a shorty award for streamer of the year. I mean, congrats tbh

i'm not surprised that she won i mean most nominees probably didn't give a fuck about the award (faker and aphro for example) 

Posted (edited)

I'm surprised she won over Shroud? Who actually seems to take his job as a streamer seriously by streaming consistently everyday?

I will say what she has over the majority of the other nominees is that she really utilizes other platforms to be a content creator, expanding her brand beyond just Twitch.

But IMO that doesn't make her deserving of being the "best" Twitch Streamer.

I guess in part it has to do with her being able to pull in views doing things from gaming to ASMR to IRL content. But if the winner of this award were supposed to reflect what Twitch is as a whole, she isn't what I'd choose to be a representative.

It's just a popularity contest in the end anyway. I'm sure the fans of the other streamers don't give a fuck and don't even know the Shorty Awards is a thing.

edit

Also thought she was coming to NYC cause the previous meet-up was cancelled, and she wanted to do something nice for her expecting fans while going to visit family/friends in Canada. Was ganna be like, "WOW. That's actually really sweet and nice." Not that doing the fan meet isn't nice - she didn't have to do it - but definitely doesn't seem as sincere since she came here for the awards mainly.

Edited by Melancholy

Posted

Mark is parting w offline tv along with xell. 

D737E0B5-6C4C-436E-9A4C-30D17B9BB8CE.thu157B26B5-D5BC-43B8-B6A4-8EBCC11015AD.thu858A62B7-C72D-4114-8B0C-70D19B6B571D.thu

Posted

IMG_20180416_091853.thumb.jpg.afa5dd74f1IMG_20180416_091846.thumb.jpg.69bcd2f1cc

Goddess of twitch TV everyone

Posted

Her hair looks as fried as ever 

Posted

IMG_20180416_091853.thumb.jpg.afa5dd74f1IMG_20180416_091846.thumb.jpg.69bcd2f1cc

Goddess of twitch TV everyone

I actually think she looks nice, she looks like a normal, cute girl here. ^^; The only thing I could nitpick on are her eyebrows.

Posted (edited)

I actually think she looks nice, she looks like a normal, cute girl here. ^^; The only thing I could nitpick on are her eyebrows.

Edited by boopboopnyan

Posted

yeah no thanks

if she didnt use angles to make herself look much slimmer than she is all the time and just accepted herself then I wouldnt be taken aback to see shes got broad fat shoulders and a huge jaw 

issa no from me

Even without the filters, I fail to see her "broad fat shoulders" or "huge jaw." This is from someone who doesn't even like Pokimane so don't accuse me of white knighting.

Posted

While poki is certainly guilty of photoshopping and filtering her selfies, I think that at least out of a lot of other egirls, she’s easily recognizable in her candids vs. her selfies. She doesn’t photoshop her selfies to a completely different person imo (unlike igumdrop or aikuros/hyoon for example). 

I think the quality of the screenshots probably made her hair look a lot worse tbh. She looks fine to me as well. 

Posted

Even without the filters, I fail to see her "broad fat shoulders" or "huge jaw." This is from someone who doesn't even like Pokimane so don't accuse me of white knighting.

I never accused you of white knighting wtf I just stated my opinion just as you did but whatever fam

in my opinion she looks very slim on stream but chunky irl and I dont like that. Its just a me thing.

I also said nothing about filters. Only the angle of webcam on stream. You put so many words in My mouth...

Posted

I never accused you of white knighting wtf I just stated my opinion just as you did but whatever fam

in my opinion she looks very slim on stream but chunky irl and I dont like that. Its just a me thing.

I also said nothing about filters. Only the angle of webcam on stream. You put so many words in My mouth...

Who doesn't want to look a little decent when streaming in front of thousands? If I were her I would angle myself in a way that flatters me on cam.

Judgement on what she looks like in real life is in the eye of the beholder 

Posted

Who doesn't want to look a little decent when streaming in front of thousands? If I were her I would angle myself in a way that flatters me on cam.

Judgement on what she looks like in real life is in the eye of the beholder 

again just my opinion 

didnt know this became the defend poki thread

these are literally things others have said a few pages back that I was rebringing up as well so I dont see why its so new to you

anyway ill be leaving this thread

have fun defending your "thick" queen