• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

9280 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Watching Lily's Sekiro Vod today and it must suck how she's the third wheel. It must suck knowing you can't freely date without your fanbase turning on you.

4f9d2b72236d585f714d24fc6520362d.png

Yo, I dont think her fan base worriers her. She can always brainwash new communities to join the "wholesome" Pokisquad. The big reason she doesnt want to talk about her relationship status is the reason toast and janet are going through. Harrasment, and everyone being critical of their relationship, secondly.. Do you think she could leech so easily from male streamers if they are not interested in her? She has to be single for them to go brain dead and blindly introduce her to their fanbase and convert them to hers. Losing 15-20% of her fanbase because theyre delusional would be suitors is a drop in the bucket to people like poki. Not being able to attract new people to leech is way more costly, not to mention when she throws them away, it would be publicly scrutinized on who fucked up and who should be hated so thats a no no for poki. its easier for her to lie and if the guy doesnt work out dip and ghost them. like she did to meteos,bjerg, and cizzorz. Obviously if Fed didnt live with her she wouldnt show her face in his chat, even tho for a while there she didnt show up in feds chat, other than resub and leave when she and cizz were duoing fortnite during last summer and seeing each other, kinda weird she now sometimes sits and watches Fed for a bit.. but its not for long.  Anyways, thats some real shit.

Edited by ozark

Posted

Idk why people say destiny likes and wks poki. To me its always seemed like he was always just throwing subtle shade at her. 

I never thought ruthless business woman was a compliment, even if he insisted it was. Someone who wants to foster a wholesome image like poki does not want to be known as ruthless. Destiny knows she'll use and toss anyone to get what she wants, she shamelessly climbs up the social ladder thru leeching, and calling her ruthless just highlights that side of her. 

Destiny only pretends it's a compliment to cover his own ass from pokis wks. But seeing how he'll just expose her and hassan like that confirms my suspicions that he never really liked her in the first place. 

Also lol at her saying she'll never tell anyone if she's in a relationship yet she shames other female streamers for doing the same

because destiny doesnt throw subtle anything. dudes ego is 7 feet taller than him, he truly believes he's the smartest, wittiest, most brilliant and worthy human being on the planet.  his entire persona is being verbally and mentally abusive and calling it a debate.  this is prolly why people think he takes it easy on her. because he absolutely does.

Posted

Watching Lily's Sekiro Vod today and it must suck how she's the third wheel. It must suck knowing you can't freely date without your fanbase turning on you.

4f9d2b72236d585f714d24fc6520362d.png

I wonder if her fanbase is really just all men. Does anybody have reliable viewer statistics?

Posted

I wonder if her fanbase is really just all men. Does anybody have reliable viewer statistics?

meh judging from her twitter her fanbase seems to be half horny neckbeards and half other female streamers that suck up to her lol I doubt the girls actually watch her though 

Posted

For the umpteenth time; why can't this idiot keep her fucking tongue in her head? "I don't use sexuality"

D4n8R7LU4AAiW41.jpeg.jpg

D4n8R7KUwAAcEwK.jpeg.jpg

Posted

For the umpteenth time; why can't this idiot keep her fucking tongue in her head? "I don't use sexuality"

D4n8R7LU4AAiW41.jpeg.jpg

D4n8R7KUwAAcEwK.jpeg.jpg

next thing you know she will start doing ahegao...

Posted

Yo, I dont think her fan base worriers her. She can always brainwash new communities to join the "wholesome" Pokisquad. The big reason she doesnt want to talk about her relationship status is the reason toast and janet are going through. Harrasment, and everyone being critical of their relationship, secondly.. Do you think she could leech so easily from male streamers if they are not interested in her? She has to be single for them to go brain dead and blindly introduce her to their fanbase and convert them to hers. Losing 15-20% of her fanbase because theyre delusional would be suitors is a drop in the bucket to people like poki. Not being able to attract new people to leech is way more costly, not to mention when she throws them away, it would be publicly scrutinized on who fucked up and who should be hated so thats a no no for poki. its easier for her to lie and if the guy doesnt work out dip and ghost them. like she did to meteos,bjerg, and cizzorz. Obviously if Fed didnt live with her she wouldnt show her face in his chat, even tho for a while there she didnt show up in feds chat, other than resub and leave when she and cizz were duoing fortnite during last summer and seeing each other, kinda weird she now sometimes sits and watches Fed for a bit.. but its not for long.  Anyways, thats some real shit.

This is honestly a smart thing for her to do tbh. 

I know this is a Poki thread, but Toast and Janet are going through harassment right now? I'm curious about that if you don't mind elaborating. 

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDIxhfaIrcg

Of all the gamers they could have chosen, they chose her?

Last I checked, she barely plays League anymore.

edit:

Of all the League female gamers. I guess she's the most popular but I still shudder over the fact that she's in a commercial with the likes of Shroud.

This was aired on TV during the Houston vs Utah basketball game.

Edited by Melancholy

Posted

Every time I think she can't be a worse person, she goes after another female streamer.

Karrupups is a Eastern European cosplayer who got banned for a month for racial insensitivity for painting herself to look like Lifeline from Apex. She had no idea of the NA history of blackface, and the general consensus is it was way too harsh a reaction. With more black Americans than I can count baffled at anyone taking offense.

Poki on OTV said shes completely behind the punishment as it stands. And that there's no way someone in "the cosplay community" wouldn't know you're not allowed to do that.

Of course that's how she would think. Someone who racially appropriates Asian culture and "cosplays" as an Asian daily. To the point when she's mentioned as having Moroccan heritage, people don't know who you're talking about half the time.

Posted

Every time I think she can't be a worse person, she goes after another female streamer.

Karrupups is a Eastern European cosplayer who got banned for a month for racial insensitivity for painting herself to look like Lifeline from Apex. She had no idea of the NA history of blackface, and the general consensus is it was way too harsh a reaction. With more black Americans than I can count baffled at anyone taking offense.

Poki on OTV said shes completely behind the punishment as it stands. And that there's no way someone in "the cosplay community" wouldn't know you're not allowed to do that.

Of course that's how she would think. Someone who racially appropriates Asian culture and "cosplays" as an Asian daily. To the point when she's mentioned as having Moroccan heritage, people don't know who you're talking about half the time.

Lmao says the girl who's said the N word multiple times on stream!! it's crazy Poki could literally be destroyed/brought down so easy by just a few ppl, by calling/messaging all her sponsors and saying wow you really sponsor this racist streamer and show them all the clips of her saying the N word multiple times. She's really living in a glass house..

Posted

Lmao says the girl who's said the N word multiple times on stream!! it's crazy Poki could literally be destroyed/brought down so easy by just a few ppl, by calling/messaging all her sponsors and saying wow you really sponsor this racist streamer and show them all the clips of her saying the N word multiple times. She's really living in a glass house..

It's not just that. I mean, blackface is totally unacceptable for several reasons in NA. But there are European countries where it's actually part of their Christmas celebration(see: Black Pete). But it's the female face of Twitch taking a cheap shot at a 200 view streamer, while regularly breaking Twitch TOS, with no "punishment", as she called it.

Posted

Offline TV podcast on right now and they brought up PULL. Toast referred to PULL as a website with "incel females" and then Poki kept going on about how she has the "craziest haters"... what she won't mention is how crazy her fans are who sit in her offline chat all day, and are literally obsessive stalkers. I'm obviously not talking about all of her fans, but it's just gross how fake she is and talks trash about anyone who calls her out on her bullshit/facade.