• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

9117 posts in this topic

Posted

why would you "jebait" your "friends" to coming to your room to hang out by making a public tweet instead of texting them privately? that's just weird

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 1.59.08 PM.jpg

Posted

I'm pretty sure every time Poki subtweets like that, she already knows what she will do if people actually call her out for it. Which is either, delete it like she did with the tweet directed at Valk (this is easy when you don't get called out irl),or she does exactly what she did this time and pretends it was some meme or bait.
Say what you want Poki, but your "friends" know exactly it wasn't a fucking meme and they'll get rid of you when you overstep the line.

Valkyrae is too nice to see when people are being disingenuous, so I don't forsee her calling Pokimane out unless she does something blatant. And even then I feel it wouldn't happen because Twitch is like high school... you must obey the hierarchy of the popular people. 

Posted

Valkyrae is too nice to see when people are being disingenuous, so I don't forsee her calling Pokimane out unless she does something blatant. And even then I feel it wouldn't happen because Twitch is like high school... you must obey the hierarchy of the popular people. 

she would never. she has actual self esteem and respect for her peers.  people wanna hate on valk cause hana is trying to turn her into a poki doppleganger but when you're trying to turn gold into a plastic baggie, you're not gonna have a good time.

Posted

idk if u mean macaiyla but that girl is tyler1s gf and not a potential love interest for fed lol

i think it’s some different girl with the same name

Posted

she would never. she has actual self esteem and respect for her peers.  people wanna hate on valk cause hana is trying to turn her into a poki doppleganger but when you're trying to turn gold into a plastic baggie, you're not gonna have a good time.

I think the telling part is that she is her own person and doing exceptionally well, more so than Poki at this point despite not having as many followers on Twitch (Haven't checked). 100Thieves, Sponsorships... at this point I think she is outshining Poki. She is definitely on her way to being the female face of Twitch. 

Posted

I think the telling part is that she is her own person and doing exceptionally well, more so than Poki at this point despite not having as many followers on Twitch (Haven't checked). 100Thieves, Sponsorships... at this point I think she is outshining Poki. She is definitely on her way to being the female face of Twitch. 

How do you even become the female face of twitch? Is playing fortnite really a requirement?

Posted

How do you even become the female face of twitch? Is playing fortnite really a requirement?

Guess we just have to look at Pokimane who apparently currently is in that position. It really just is who is the most popular at the moment and with all the up coming female streamers Pokimane is losing her spot as the It Girl. But it happens in all types of media from actors to musicians, so I suppose she should enjoy her title for now.

Posted

probably irrelevant, but fed posted this picture on his second twitter and i just thought it was interesting that his contact name is "poki" is not "imane"especially when they're supposedly best friends and he said a few times he never calls her poki

D4amwTuUIAAogaK.jpeg

Posted

Honestly, i think the only reason lily, janet, valky, and mostly any other person in pokis life care to comfort or defend her is because of their agent. Mostly all that group that hang around poki have the same agent Hana. This is just my opinion, but I think anytime poki makes a mistake or is getting bullied online, her agent tells everybody to go and "support" poki's dumbass. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by lightning

Posted

Not trying to defend Poki at all, but some comments in this thread make it seem like she controls everyone she talks to or that they’re scared of her so that’s the reason why they’re nice to her. In my opinion, these people are grown adults and they can think for themselves. They all seem kind of fake anyway, so it makes sense why they’re all friends with each other. They're social climbers and they're willing to use each other for clout.

I feel like with lily she just tends to wk her female friends a lot, no matter how problematic they are (ex. Coco) Lily is a people pleaser, and toast has even told her to stand up for herself more. 

Janet is just as fake as her so I wouldn't be surprised if they actually got along. They have the same mindset of doing the whole fake wholesome pseudo gf shtick while shaming girls who are more open about it. 

Anyway im sure everyone's at least genuinely her friend to some degree. It's not too far off to assume a bunch of streamers with lifestyles and values in common would be buddies. I just think they way overdo it with the whole 'uwuwuwu I luv her we're like family' bs and that's why everything comes off as fake and disgeniuous. 

Posted

Destiny basically confirmed Poki and Hasan when they called him out for not hanging with them.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BoringSweetAniseDancingBaby

DESTINY IS AWESOME , EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM HE DOESNT GIVE A CRAP HE WILL SAY IT,,,,, THE FUNNIEST THING HASAN ALWAYS SAYS HE NEVER GOT LAID IN 7 MONTH AND CANT TALK TO GIRLS ANYMORE SINCE STREAMING ON TWITCH AND IS AN INCEL IS SO MUCH BULLSHIIT 

Posted (edited)

DESTINY IS AWESOME , EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM HE DOESNT GIVE A CRAP HE WILL SAY IT,,,,, THE FUNNIEST THING HASAN ALWAYS SAYS HE NEVER GOT LAID IN 7 MONTH AND CANT TALK TO GIRLS ANYMORE SINCE STREAMING ON TWITCH AND IS AN INCEL IS SO MUCH BULLSHIIT 

I find it Funny, that poki was all over Nadeshot mid december to mid january.. in his chat, going over to the 100t house a couple late nights. And bam.. sees Hasan and ghosts Nade just for her to give it up to Hasan 3 or so months later, and thats if she didnt give it up sooner.. this is just concrete evidence that she and hasan were together at night.. damn poki, she got it bad.

Edited by ozark

Posted

Someone donated a few days back, "if you're in a relationship, will you tell us?".  She said no.

But she clearly has no problem letting people know she's single.  It doesn't work both ways.

Glad Destiny called them out on it.  Quit pandering to your audience, either be honest about your dating life or don't talk about.