• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

5737 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay she just looks like a Pokimane replica....

Posted

oh sweetie...

C3D6DA50-2FD4-457F-86AF-25E8CC308245.jpeg

Oh we can tell she dressed you alright, that's literally an outfit she'd wear herself :doge:

Posted (edited)

To all of vader fans  did you really think vader had a chance with poki   lol , the guy looks like a cuck . and if you saw esfandtv stream  he was sitting with other people and when they left  he sat at end of bar table  next hasan and poki's table with raj and another girl across from raj and looked awkward asf  or 4th wheel.

Edited by r0njeremy

Posted

im actually really happy her true colors came out in front of him.  ya'll knew that delusional idiot thought he was gonna meet her at eucon and fall madly in love and he would be mr poki and all his hard work would have paid off.   instead, she stayed with people more famous than him,  prolly said ten words total (none of which are a thank you for helping her in gtarp) and then left.  and he feels stupid as shit.

i very rarely wish rejection on people.  but hopefully this clears things up for him as to why shes giving him the time of day in the first place. 

way to get used vader.

Yep, and if anyone needs further proof just take a look at his twitter likes.

https://twitter.com/VaderRP/likes

Very into Poki up through her Paris trip, and then as soon as she got to Berlin, nothing. 

At least Soda at least gave him the time of day, actually saw them chilling at a party together.  Which is what you're supposed to do when you fly half way around world and get the chance to be around people you never get to see otherwise.  Instead she was glued to Hasan who probably lives 15 mins away from her.

Posted

This might be my own misunderstanding of things but I feel like Soda ends up cleaning up Pokimane's messes. After she basically dumps a guy Soda is there with an arm for them to lean on. Kind of a sweet thought tbh but kind of sad. Didn't he also hang out with some of the other guys Poki tried to cling to get to him? As said this is probably my own misunderstandings. 

Posted

This might be my own misunderstanding of things but I feel like Soda ends up cleaning up Pokimane's messes. After she basically dumps a guy Soda is there with an arm for them to lean on. Kind of a sweet thought tbh but kind of sad. Didn't he also hang out with some of the other guys Poki tried to cling to get to him? As said this is probably my own misunderstandings. 

im not a soda fan but i have watched him a bit,  he seems like a beta if im honest. not a bad thing, because for as "famous" as he is, he still seems to have a very kind demeanor.   if he's catering to her, its because of his own nature.  you can feel how annoyed he gets when she lingers too long.

Posted

im not a soda fan but i have watched him a bit,  he seems like a beta if im honest. not a bad thing, because for as "famous" as he is, he still seems to have a very kind demeanor.   if he's catering to her, its because of his own nature.  you can feel how annoyed he gets when she lingers too long.

I don't follow him really either but it seems like so far he is avoiding her clutches? Because she seems to be really laying it on thick.  

Posted (edited)

That’s what happen when she’s rushing to photoshop. Her fingernails is blended into her skin. 

9266367F-EF3F-4B9B-91C8-01437FE8E4D0.png

B888819E-2E77-4D37-8376-A4974A35B79B.png

5212436F-0807-49E6-B687-918293C0E10E.png

That’s what happen when she’s rushing to photoshop. Her fingernails is blended into her skin. 

5212436F-0807-49E6-B687-918293C0E10E.png

I mean, I think the bigger giveaway is the left leg and the way it slopes into the knee, and the way the knee seems to look warped as though there is a dip in the center. Kneecaps are rounded.

As for dressing up her friend, you guys are being a little overdramatic lol. The outfit is basic and not super fashionable, but it isn't super terrible either. Guessing the sneakers are for walking around everywhere. Though her choice of outfits for herself were definitely bad.

Also RIP Vader, but it was coming. I wonder how we will see this play out on NoPixel.

Edited by skoob

Posted

Holy shit the photoshop on her knee is so bad, yikes.

Posted

honestly i don’t care much about who poki’s dating so much so as i care about how hypocritical it makes her to do what she’s currently doing

how can you bash amouranth for doing the same thing as you? like if poki got rid of her fake girlfriend experience she tries to give off - she’d lose a lot of subscribers and donators in the process

Posted

Seems like he's the homie there for his friends/acquaintances despite letting em know that Poki is bad news. And he has to be fake nice to Poki bc of how close proximity they are to each other  

Posted

I think it's just really cringe how desperately she wanted to hang out with them. Does anyone know if they invited her to hang out anything, like text, or did she just "bump" into them and stay with them for the rest of the day?

I just find it so sad that her "friends" are at the event-- fuslie, kimi, edison, and more, and she is just hanging around with these guys that she honestly has nothing in common with. It's SO obvious that she just hangs out with whoever has a bigger following than her. From all these clips, I get the vibe that none of them really like her enough to straight out invite her to anything, but they don't want to be called out as sexist or mean by ditching her. She definitely started streaming GTA RP JUST so she could be "friends" with them and have an excuse to hang out with them.

also about kimi, in my opinion, those girls are just like poki but slightly better about it lol. I personally feel like she definitely name dropped her on purpose for the clout. like oh my god im friends with pokimane!! but im so close to her i call her imane haha :) the outfit is not bad, per se, but it's basic as fuck. Literally anyone could have chosen that outfit for her lol. there's no reason to be like my FRIEND CHOSE THIS SUPER DUPER SPECIAL OUTFIT FOR ME!!

ok end rant xD thots b thots