• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7237 posts in this topic

Posted

I doubt greek knows she and hasan have a thing, besides she keeps it private as it makes it super convenient for her to flirt/leech whilst keeping her beta boy in check. Quite a smart leeching tactic if u ask me.

really? someone made a point a few pages back that greek knows, bc in a stream he was "being mean" to hasan and hasan was like (not directly, but something along these lines) "gee, i wonder why" hinting hasan knew greek was being mean to him bc he has had poki with him in multiple occasions :XXX also your pfp...

Posted

I doubt greek knows she and hasan have a thing, besides she keeps it private as it makes it super convenient for her to flirt/leech whilst keeping her beta boy in check. Quite a smart leeching tactic if u ask me.

I reckon Greek knows but that's just greek he doesnt care, he does the same thing with Tyler1 gf. Also i'm watching Esfand stream atm and she's in the background on another table having diner with Hasan laughing her head off lol! other streamers must know there a thing by now.

Posted

I reckon Greek knows but that's just greek he doesnt care, he does the same thing with Tyler1 gf. Also i'm watching Esfand stream atm and she's in the background on another table having diner with Hasan laughing her head off lol! other streamers must know there a thing by now.

if that is the case then idk. 

Posted

i’m trying to get one of her standing but she stands so awkwardly like she’s trying to make sure her thighs don’t touch it’s so cringy to watch

Here you go. 

Screenshot_20190414_224231.jpg

Posted (edited)

on another note: how are streamers not annoyed by conventions? she couldn't even walk 5 seconds without someone asking for a picture or autograph. I get it, it's twitchcon, but even during her last pax stream, it was like that. maybe your perspective changes and you are grateful and endure it when your fans make you a shit-ton of money.

Same thing happened with Soda and other streamers. It was so annoying to watch and some fans even secretly followed them around for awhile.

Like for fucks sake, take this guy's advice

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

There are two reasons for featuring somebody in an advert, firstly, as you say achieving something that is recognised or sets you apart from the masses. Secondly and in many ways far more important is the individuals sphere of influence, which in relation to pokimane is larger than most other peoples and the target demographic for a gaming company. Therefore her skills as a gamer are in many ways irrelevant in this situation as it is all about people recognising her and accessing her fan base which as you say is young men who would be the key audience for a gaming peripherals company. 

Great, I'm glad to see that even poki white knights recognize that her largely male fanbase come from her looks rather than her skills as a gamer.

Posted

Re her being in the background of Esfand stream, Esfand interrupted Hasan and Pokis dinner as he was leaving and sat down w/ them, she looked kinda pissed, like she knew she was being caught red handed lol! surely everyone must know by now.

Posted

Re her being in the background of Esfand stream, Esfand interrupted Hasan and Pokis dinner as he was leaving and sat down w/ them, she looked kinda pissed, like she knew she was being caught red handed lol! surely everyone must know by now.

i don't mean to say, that hasan and her are not a think, but there were other people with them at their table

Posted (edited)

True but it looked like rajj was jus third wheeling them, Vader was on another table too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/bd7dp1/esfand_tells_hasan_that_he_used_to_hate_him_but/

the table had 4 plates, so there were at least 4 people. and vader sat on the table/bar next to them since their table was full. why do you guys always have to spin objective stuff to fit your narrative?

Edited by maddin
grammar

Posted

oh sweetie...

C3D6DA50-2FD4-457F-86AF-25E8CC308245.jpeg

Posted

oh sweetie...

"imane dressed me"

is she really going to put poki on blast like that lol

Posted

oh sweetie...

Holy shit... I would not be able to leave the house in that attire let alone take a picture of it and post it on social media for thousands of people to look at

It looks so unflattering.. whoever thought black jeans and a pale peachy shirt would look good together?? I mean I knew Poki sucked at dressing herself but this is on a whole new level of hot steaming garbage. The top half of the outfit is simple and elegant with the necklace added to it and then the bottom half is going for a sporty look... so it just does not mesh together at all??

Even elementary school kids have a better sense of fashion than Pokimane. And it's not that hard either guys. If you observe enough, anyone can eventually get a feel of how to put clothes together to look good... but at this point Pokimane is a lost cause

Posted

oh sweetie...

is...is this suppose to be impressive...i actually feel like kimi dresses better than imane ever so slightly lol....but like damn they really be doing basic ass fits thinking its like fashion or something. Just like how poki thought her outfits in paris were high fashion lol yikes