• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7043 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm saying it is impossible. Full stop. I know competitive CrossFit athletes who dont have the stomach and leg definition shown there. And that's after years of consistent diet and exercise. Not to mention how much more difficult it is for a woman to show these results in those specific areas. Or the fact that a month ago she looked like;

poki_btw.thumb.png.e820de2a9db37dd6d012e3a01f60f373.png

like I said, I might be wrong and we probably will see a lot of unfiltered pictures later this month. all I'm saying is, it's not like she was fat a month ago and is slim now.

why would she photoshop herself so hard, just to be called out later this month, when a ton of people see her irl

Edited by maddin

Posted

why would she photoshop herself so hard, just to be called out later this month, when a ton of people see her irl

Objectively, I dont know. It doesn't make sense to me either. But historically? Nothing has stopped her before. Her body looks nothing like her photoshopped pics. Her face looks nothing like her made up, filtered web cam shots. But there seems to be this mass hypnosis among her fans that obviously see these candids, yet act like there is no difference in them from her publicity shots. The only difference now I can see is the paradigm shift in where the differences lie. That is to say, she is in much better shape IRL than she was two years ago, but she also photoshops her pics to a more unrealistic degree now.

Posted

like I said, I might be wrong and we probably will see a lot of unfiltered pictures later this month. all I'm saying is, it's not like she was fat a month ago and is slim now.

Because even if she's a level ten catfish her fan boys will never call her out because they want to believe everything about her is real

I mean look at janet and igumdrop ect.. No one has ever called them out except on pull and they catfish harder than poki. Delusional fanboys won't change even if they see a totally different girl in person 

Posted

honestly i dont even care if her pictures look exactly the same or if she tries to make herself look skinnier.  for a wholesome pure shit talking against all other women piece of trash, she sure does wear the tightest pants possible. i can literally see her labia.  is this real fucking life?  does she not realize what an absolute hypocrite trash bag posting pics like that makes her?  stupid fucking thot.

Posted (edited)

https://old.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/baaxft/hasanabi_calling_greek_out_on_his_banter/ 

Hmm kinda interesting thread... Hasan Lowkey/subtlety bragging about getting Poki and saying that's the reason Greek doesn't like him. Will be interesting when they all meet at twitchcon EU next week and irl stream, pretty sure there will be some leaks regarding Hasan/Poki.

I just checked Hasan stream and Poki was in there... even when she's just landed in France she goes straight to his channel, she's super thirsty.

Edited by casa

Posted

Greek is an asshole but I kind of feel sorry for him. Poki should have shut down Greek's flirting immediately (because she is obviously never going to get with him) but instead she played into it for content and Greek's dumb ass probably thought it meant he actually had a chance. Leading on someone like that who is obviously in a really poor mental state is gross.

Posted

Greek is an asshole but I kind of feel sorry for him. Poki should have shut down Greek's flirting immediately (because she is obviously never going to get with him) but instead she played into it for content and Greek's dumb ass probably thought it meant he actually had a chance. Leading on someone like that who is obviously in a really poor mental state is gross.

fr but she does that with every guy, was the same thing with Fed. But both Greek and Fed where too naive to see her fake persona and thought that she was actually interested in them. She's such a tease/flirt it's crazy, that's why a lot of guys fall for her because she leads them on massively. Same thing will happen to that Vader dude.

Posted

Lol Parcher, I was just about to show these two.  The first being from March 3.  I think we know there are people who are much more consistent and haven’t gotten results this quickly🤷🏻‍♀️  Not saying it’s impossible, it’s just hard to believe since she’s so lazy.

D8361A6C-91F6-45F9-B408-90B46F0C4093.jpeg

DAEED97F-04CC-4642-B91C-1DD3B97833B8.jpeg

Y'all really need to think about lighting and angles. They honestly make ANYONE look 10x better. It's not always photoshop lol. Not saying she hasn't done any photoshop but from what I can see, most of that second pic is from slight side angle + sucking in + good lighting. 

Posted (edited)

Lol Parcher, I was just about to show these two.  The first being from March 3.  I think we know there are people who are much more consistent and haven’t gotten results this quickly🤷🏻‍♀️  Not saying it’s impossible, it’s just hard to believe since she’s so lazy.

D8361A6C-91F6-45F9-B408-90B46F0C4093.jpeg

DAEED97F-04CC-4642-B91C-1DD3B97833B8.jpeg

She made sure the caption was "that bathroom lighting be hittin different" for all the people who know this pic is heavily edited lmao.

You guys are underestimating lighting and angles. Those 2 things alone can give a person abs if they have a flat stomach without definition, 

People use bathroom lighting as the lights are usually high and bright and there multiple, giving a shadow effect which = abs.

She using her shirt to give this shadow effect, 1 shadow in the middle and one on her obliques.

Her caption actually got some people out here fooled. 

I do agree that Poki knows how to use the angles and lighting to make herself look much better. We see that in all the candids. However, I do believe you guys are highly underestimating the power of photoshop apps. 

because most people will believe what they want to believe; which is her edited pics are real. She has been fooling people for years. Let's be honest, her fans aren't the brightest candles on the cake. 

honestly i dont even care if her pictures look exactly the same or if she tries to make herself look skinnier.  for a wholesome pure shit talking against all other women piece of trash, she sure does wear the tightest pants possible. i can literally see her labia.  is this real fucking life?  does she not realize what an absolute hypocrite trash bag posting pics like that makes her?  stupid fucking thot.

THIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS. THANK YOU. 

Homegirl gonna catch a yeast infection if she doesn't let her body breathe. 

Above all else, let's just say, theoretically, that those pictures are completely unedited (they definitely are but we're pretending here). Above all else, what really matters at the end of the day is personality, right? Well we all know that hers is complete shit, she's abusive to all her peers, manipulates children and teenagers and all she cares about is money and herself. All while acting like she's so pure little sweetheart and shitting on anyone who disagrees with her or calls her out. 

On top of that, though... this was 3 days ago: 

8ad9a9628ab3ec184896483b0e9d0818.jpg

Just stop lying about everything all the time, Poki. Like, just stop. I can see your belly button through your shirt. Now 3 days later you have abs? 

Remember just the other day we were talking about how it's ok to just present your real self? How it's kinda fucked up to keep projecting this false, unrealistic image of yourself considering media does that to girls enough and you know you have millions of young girls looking up to you? 

Edited by dragonette
Added to post

Posted

i dislike her and the guys who are dumb enough to fall for her but i do feel bad for some of em. they truly think she's "different" and that they might be lucky enough to get a chance with her, a true "gamer girl" who also like memes and is "one of the guys".

it seriously physically makes me cringe, sometimes, when i think about the way she acts around male streamers with big audiences

Posted (edited)

Hasan seems like a guy that isnt above shit talking people, i mean weve seen it with his political rivals and at times shit talks his daddy Destiny. and Poki seems like a type of girl that wouldnt stick up for her friends. Im sure she wont stand up for Greek vs Hasan. But I wonder if she would stand up for Fed if her guy started shitting on her "Best Friend".

Edited by ozark

Posted

But I wonder if she would stand up for Fed if her guy started shitting on her "Best Friend".

probably, but it would most likely be in private

Posted (edited)

she wiill defend hasan over anyone as poki did against trainwrecks and she was in rajj patel king of the hill podcast chat when hasan was on it  and then went to hasan stream after he started it ,was in his chat while going and in paris and came back 6 times more to type in his chat and stayed in his room until he got off stream, when they both say good friends in there streams i laugh my ass off, anyone can see there more then friends , is poki thirsty for hasan in paris?

Edited by r0njeremy

Posted

i dislike her and the guys who are dumb enough to fall for her but i do feel bad for some of em. they truly think she's "different" and that they might be lucky enough to get a chance with her, a true "gamer girl" who also like memes and is "one of the guys".

it seriously physically makes me cringe, sometimes, when i think about the way she acts around male streamers with big audiences

nah, feel bad for the women who come into those dudes lives after they fall in the poki trap.  their expectations of what a gamer girl should be like is going to destroy any girl they come across.  fuck her.