• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7098 posts in this topic

Posted

Yep she put #ad in her twitter link for that stream, sad she only plays w/ her friends/housemates for money. If she's not even hanging w/ her so called bff Janet who are her actual friends? lol. I thought she was kinda close to Aria but it was her bday party last week and she didn't even go or wasn't invited it's sad. I get feel that she's the type that cant make female friends cause she see's them more of a competition to her than friends.

Yeah, it's actually pretty sad when you realize she has no friends. Then again, she did that to herself... 

Like if they were paid to all play that game together, they're technically moreso coworkers than anything. Imagine becoming so obsessed with money that you won't spend time with "friends" unless you get paid to do it. Or the other way around - imagine only having friends when they're getting paid to play games with you, and/or leech off of you for your clout (which honestly seems like karma to me). 

I'm sure Janet was in Toast's room hanging out, but even when she lived in LA she'd stay at OTV with Toast but you would never see her around Poki. I think I only saw her hanging out with Janet like one time, but I guess there's a possibility they hung out a lot and just didn't put it on ig or anywhere? Idk though, Poki seems like the type to tell everyone when she hung out with a friend, it's almost like part of her facade. 

I thought the same thing about her and Aria, too. I honestly don't think she has any real girl friends, I think she has friends that she hangs out with every once in a while but the relationships all seem very shallow. I would feel bad for her, but after seeing how she treats her so-called friends (being condescending, treating them more like pets/servants, using people as stepping stones, etc.) it's kind of hard to. =/ 

Posted

Btw, Poki hit Diamond 4. I'm sure that's where she will stay, but she made sure to brag about it on stream. Whoever said she was in Diamond 2 at one point, please show me proof lol. Actually, I think she might have hit Diamond 2 at her peak when she was duoing with challengers playing on smurfs. 

Btw, that game Poki played with Yassuo, Lily, and Toast the other day... the one where she kept making fun of how "bad" Lily was...

Well, let's just take a look here

Lily's Jinx:

cc06eb13559543d69a8b4f4d26040100.png

Poki's Jinx: 

be51ea2f70eae96ed0074852005dc743.png

Diamond, btw. 

Tbh, I bet Lily would beat Poki in a 1v1 lmao. Poki literally only knows how to get carried. If her team isn't carrying, she's screwed. She plays so passive even when it's not necessary. 

Also, Toast, Yas and Lily all play league a bunch on their streams, wonder why Poki's never playing with them then... 

Posted (edited)

Poki even herself said that she dosent hangout with thw house because how she told Fed, "Scarra and Toast lock themselves in their rooms" So I guess you cant invite people or set days to hangout? OTV really needs Fed to motivate the house to do anything or what? Ever since Poki lead him on, that role has changed, Fed himself locks himself as well in his room. Notice they havnet had a hangout stream since he left to Japan/Australia.. I dont count a 2hr Discord stream as hanging out because theyre in their rooms and no face to face interaction. Its like sitting in coms after a raid on World of Warcraft or after a League game in lobby with online friends. Poki only plays off stream or hangs out with Fed to this day, she even tells her stream that they hangout/ate or texted each other/gamed off stream which Apex reflected this till Fed left on his trip. Poki is just fake with her "friends" and attaches herseld to her new dudes till shes tired of them (cizzorz).

Edited by ozark

Posted

Btw, Poki hit Diamond 4. I'm sure that's where she will stay, but she made sure to brag about it on stream. Whoever said she was in Diamond 2 at one point, please show me proof lol. Actually, I think she might have hit Diamond 2 at her peak when she was duoing with challengers playing on smurfs. 

Btw, that game Poki played with Yassuo, Lily, and Toast the other day... the one where she kept making fun of how "bad" Lily was...

Lily's Jinx:

Poki's Jinx: 

Diamond, btw. 

Tbh, I bet Lily would beat Poki in a 1v1 lmao. Poki literally only knows how to get carried. If her team isn't carrying, she's screwed. She plays so passive even when it's not necessary. 

Also, Toast, Yas and Lily all play league a bunch on their streams, wonder why Poki's never playing with them then... 

I swear i dont want to whiteknight, BUT lets notforget that its also all about matchmaking.
Lily was against lilygame.thumb.png.9a015af972e1822b85318 (level 134 account was silver last season). basically, they were against very low gold elo at best.
While Poki was against these people pokigame.thumb.png.d064238e2ec0934441187 DeepSuck Bot is a smurf who has a high WR, Gold 1 (soon to be Plat 4) in 9 games. I cant fully analyze their botlane game because i dont have access to their matchhistory from league site, but yeah. I don't know what happened in game, but Yassuo fed really hard, i mean, look yass.thumb.png.0d23f1fa278eea00c0aebe34a

I will never stan Poki, but I just don't like it when people are trying to compare Poki and Lily, while telling that only Poki is a girl who is getting boosted. Lily got to Platinum because she kept duoing with Jummychu, her long-time friend who has been thirsting over her for years and is a challenger adc for at least 3 years now. If u scroll she always lost games alone and then she started winning after Jummy's smurf joined her. Lily's been boosted alot, i dont know about last season, but season before that she always duoqueued with her ex hotshotgg who used to be a pro player and it was clearly obv. And actually, long time when they started dating she became diamond LOL.

Posted

Yeah the above comment is fair. Have to take opponents into account too. No point in expecting Poki to 1v9 when Yassuo is 3-14. However, the point still stands (that Poki is boosted, no comments on Lily). Just a bad example.

Also, i just checked her ranked history. She did solo queue to Diamond this time. She did get lucky with a smurf (duoing with another playing on her team) during promos but she did not duo with anyone. That being said with post division 5 removal d4 is around old p3 in skill level. So I think it is fair to say Poki is at least low plat level. Can't put her much above that though.

Posted (edited)

Yeah the above comment is fair. Have to take opponents into account too. No point in expecting Poki to 1v9 when Yassuo is 3-14. However, the point still stands (that Poki is boosted, no comments on Lily). Just a bad example.

Also, i just checked her ranked history. She did solo queue to Diamond this time. She did get lucky with a smurf (duoing with another playing on her team) during promos but she did not duo with anyone. That being said with post division 5 removal d4 is around old p3 in skill level. So I think it is fair to say Poki is at least low plat level. Can't put her much above that though.

False, most of Pokimane's games were played 

1. OFFLINE

2. At ODD HOURS especially with her current schedule

= Offline Solo Boost.

This also happened about a couple hundred pages back eirher last season or the season before or so as well that time she went out at night, got back and went house hunting around 7 am, but it said shed played league the entire night and only stopped around 4:30 am ish.

She didn't touch league ranked for a long time after she was tracked like that.

I think someone also tracked Imane several pages back for part of these games and said she was still playing them offline, so this has been consistent over several days.

Edited by Luci Le Jawbreaker
Name add

Posted

False, most of Pokimane's games were played 

1. OFFLINE

2. At ODD HOURS especially with her current schedule

= Offline Solo Boost.

This also happened about a couple hundred pages back eirher last season or the season before or so as well that time she went out at night, got back and went house hunting around 7 am, but it said shed played league the entire night and only stopped around 4:30 am ish.

She didn't touch league ranked for a long time after she was tracked like that.

I think someone also tracked Imane several pages back for part of these games and said she was still playing them offline, so this has been consistent over several days.

You'd think a booster would play better than that (do more dmg better kda) in plat 

plus why would a booster play support lulu ever?

I am not denying offline boost is a possibility but damn that booster had to win but at the same time not play too well and throw a couple of support games here and there... she never carried any of the games just managed not to feed. Lucky streaks do happen

Posted

Yeah, the above example is just not a good example. 
Both Poki and Lily are definitely boosted (I hate to say this because unlike Poki, I do like Lily) but those images aren't the proof of that.

I also noticed when watching Lily get to plat, that the people she plays against are so.. bad? Idk, I've seen silver players play better than a lot of the opponents Lily was facing when in her plat promos. Whenever I watch KP, who is d e f i n i t e l y better than Lily and Poki combined, try to rank up, she is struggling so hard to get out of gold. It's almost impossible to believe that they are facing the same 'elo' of players.

Posted

Not related but imo from all my ranked experience I think it’s way harder to climb in gold than plat because In plat people know how to end games easier. A lot of throws happen in gold due to enemy team getting into late game etc like stupid reasons or bad baron calls etc. simply because people are clueless when it comes to general knowledge in action making. I think the finer details start mattering around p2 and up, and then you’re screwed when you reach D5 which is hell but that’s for another day...

Also pokimane being boosted previously kept her mmr fairly high - I remember her actually landing in plat.

Lily hasn’t only been boosted, she took advantage of spamming Ardent Censer on Janna last season but I’m sure some of it was boosting because is she rly an e girl otherwise? I feel like her game play is very inconsistent because I feel like she plays well sometimes. More potential than poki because poki doesn’t give a fuck about climbing or learning anything.

Posted

I still think Poki played those games herself and got lucky with teams and opponents. What kind of booster doesn't carry games and play lulu support lmao?

People try to play better when on Poki's team and try to feed her if they are opposite. This is a couple seasons back but I played against Poki on one of the accs I was boosting in plat (she was mid forgot who) and our midlaner straight up ran it down and was super thirsty for her in allchat... I don't think Poki was streaming but didn't check. She never bothered replying to him or telling him to stop. The game was a lot harder but we did manage to win because luckily her botlane was bad and she didn't know how to carry in dmg as a fed mid 

Posted

I still think Poki played those games herself and got lucky with teams and opponents. What kind of booster doesn't carry games and play lulu support lmao?

People try to play better when on Poki's team and try to feed her if they are opposite. This is a couple seasons back but I played against Poki on one of the accs I was boosting in plat (she was mid forgot who) and our midlaner straight up ran it down and was super thirsty for her in allchat... I don't think Poki was streaming but didn't check. She never bothered replying to him or telling him to stop. The game was a lot harder but we did manage to win because luckily her botlane was bad and she didn't know how to carry in dmg as a fed mid 

Both my ex and my current bf played against her in low diamond in the past and said she fed her ass off. They could tell that she was boosted. Bf talked about how she doesn't know how to initiate any fights and has to rely on her team to do everything for her.

She can call herself diamond all she wants though, most people higher than diamond think it sucks and that players in that division don't actually know how to play the game. Either people stay content once they reach diamond and stop trying simply because they think they're now among the best, or they push themselves to go for masters

Posted (edited)

Someone that i follow on Twitter, who is a girl, actually bought Poki's "lipstick" , but its actually 14$ chapstick. Lul what a scam

marked over persons name for their privacy

2.png

Edited by Sarahx3
i can't spell qq

Posted

Someone that i follow on Twitter, who is a girl, actually bought Poki's "lipstick" , but its actually 14$ chapstick. Lul what a scam

marked over persons name for their privacy

2.png

well that's her own fault, because it's literally called "Poki Blossom Balm" lol 

Posted (edited)

Fuck me. She actually bursts into tears because she doesn't want to play Fortnite any more, even though it gets her the most views and money. But don't worry, she's gonna be ok. And still ends every fucking sentence like it's a question.smh

moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney

All this bitch ever talks about. You're not fooling anyone Poki.

Has anyone seen her stream today? Homegirl is in a mood. She has been really "extra" - as she likes to call it - ever since she went live. She has been really rude, inconsiderate and lbr, a total bitch all stream. I'm not just talking about her attitude towards her viewers, but to her so-called "friends" as well. She's doing a squad stream with Toast, Lily, and Yassuo and she has been especially nasty towards Lily, and some with Toast. She's been ridiculing Lily about her League gameplay, making fun of her even though Lily made it obvious it hurt her feelings. Poki is just a boosted egirl and has no room to be so condescending towards her "friend" Lily. Just because you know how to get carried doesn't make you diamond. That was also displayed on stream today when she couldn't dodge a single skill shot. She has some clip of her getting a pentakill on Jinx a few years ago, but today when she played Jinx when I looked on her stream she was 1-6 lol. Every bad player gets a lucky penta once in a while. 

Another thing, she ordered coffee for herself and Toast, and when Lily found out she made it really apparent that her feelings were hurt. Poki completely ignored it, Lily kept bringing it up until finally Poki goes "you like coffee?" How could you not know this about a friend, a roommate ffs. 

Anyway, the vibes between the 4 have been really awkward all stream, especially between Poki, Lily and Toast. Poki has been condescending as fuck all stream and bragging about herself even more than usual. She made some snarky comment about how when she was 10 her email was "imtoogoodtobetrue" and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this whole stream was just a joke, there's no way she's going to be that full of herself that blatantly. 

Do you have any clips or a timestamp? Would love to see this.

Edited by EmeraldDust

Posted (edited)

Lily's Jinx:

Poki's Jinx: 

Diamond, btw. 

She was "diamond 2" after getting boosted. At her peak she was probably around the skill of a low gold but just got carried by smurfs/actually good players. Also since when has she started playing league again..wtf like she's so bad at league now. And isn't most of her fanbase currently from the BR scene (Apex and FN)? I honestly can't see what she trying to do

Edited by dixxie normas