• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7237 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I like how she says She has no clue where Fed is when asked, then proceeds to get her phone to check up on him. but in the same breath say that they were texting about a movie on his plane he was watching, shit was pretty funny to me. Makes you think, she wants to act like she's not interested or dosent want people to know she's always checking up on him. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/405653908?t=00h34m15s

Theres the Timestamp of what I mean. But its true I saw alot of people commenting where Fed was, and who He was hanging out with that it might of annoyed her or put her in a bad mood, Mikayla is super hot to me and well I'm sure its not hard to check IG and see that Fed has been liking her Pics and in her IG stories. I love how Fed gave her a 1 word reply to her, after she went and texted him the ending to a movie was trying to finish but couldnt, with "Damn". lol, made me laugh. You know lowkey she didnt like that and it annoyed her to bring that up to her chat that Fed would be like that to her.

Edited by ozark

Posted

OT, but she's going to Paris this weekend for a week w/ Jakenbake an irl streamer. Is she going alone with Jake? kind of a weird setup just the two of them in a romantic city like Paris... Must have been a big fuck you to Fed as he is basically an irl streamer and is travelling atm. I'm sure he would have loved to go to Paris w/ her. Pretty sure Jake has a GF though and poki and him are good friends, just a bit weird she doesn't have any one else to go with you know.. does she not have any girlfriends? lol

In Jake's Japan stream with Fed, Fed asked Jake "Are you gonna make some moves to poki" Jake answered with a "No" and "You guys are foki" here is the clip and time stamped vod.

https://streamable.com/w196e

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/400395009?t=02h20m35s

Posted (edited)

Pretty sure she went over to Hasans apartment again last night, he ended his stream early while checking his phone. And poki jus happend to close discord around the same time. Plus she tweeted him  at like 1am too. she’s so sneaky.

Edited by casa

Posted

Pretty sure she went over to Hasans apartment again last night, he ended his stream early while checking his phone. And poki jus happend to close discord around the same time. Plus she tweeted him  at like 1am too. she’s so sneaky.

Who care if she went out with a dude. Some of you treat her as if she is some sort of celebrity smh.

Posted

ya i rly dont care who she is dating lmfao

its more like, she really seems like she doesnt have any true friends and latches onto the guys that she likes. i know this has been said countless number of times before, but i find it really sad that her friendship w/ her girl friends seem so superficial and fake. she clings onto any opportunity to become friends with the biggest guy streamers, but doesnt play w/ her friends at all or offer them any support in their streaming careers. if she likes to "collab" so much, why doesnt she play with them?

i mean maybe they dont want to, but again, just seems sad/fake.

Posted

its more like, she really seems like she doesnt have any true friends and latches onto the guys that she likes. i know this has been said countless number of times before, but i find it really sad that her friendship w/ her girl friends seem so superficial and fake. she clings onto any opportunity to become friends with the biggest guy streamers, but doesnt play w/ her friends at all or offer them any support in their streaming careers. if she likes to "collab" so much, why doesnt she play with them?

i want to second this just because i was just thinking about how little she plays with other females compared to her leeching off of hasan, greek, soda and vader recently.

like poki can go on and on about how much she loves and supports women but the reality of it is that she’s extremely insecure and cannot stand the spotlight not being on her, hence her never hosting other female streamers or playing with them unless she’s obligated to. i can’t imagine being considered the queen of streaming and being too insecure and ugly inside to avoid other female streamers because of it like honey get over it! 

just like belle took over the costhot scene, someone’ll come up and take poki’s throne eventually too

Posted

Who care if she went out with a dude. Some of you treat her as if she is some sort of celebrity smh.

I don’t think anyone really cares she went out w/ a dude. It was just an update on the shady stuff she gets upto, because on stream y/day she said she’s single, then a few hours later she’s going round to her “bfs”...just a receipt on how fake she is.

Posted (edited)

I don’t think anyone really cares she went out w/ a dude. It was just an update on the shady stuff she gets upto, because on stream y/day she said she’s single, then a few hours later she’s going round to her “bfs”...just a receipt on how fake she is.

i'm all for the gossip in here, but your 'proof' for that is, that he stopped streaming around the same time she apparently logged of discord and then a tweet around 1 am - come on, you can do better

Edited by maddin

Posted (edited)

i'm all for the gossip in here, but your 'proof' for that is, that he stopped streaming around the same time she apparently logged of discord and then a tweet around 1 am - come on, you can do better

True i guess it's not conclusive proof, but the last time Hasan ended his stream early and poki went off discord at the same time it was leaked that she went over to his apartment. It's not exactly a wild accusation either. Just spotting a similar pattern,obviously i could be wrong but it adds up.

Edited by casa

Posted

Hidden Content

Spoiler cuz not really related to Poki but it kind of is. I went to watch the actual vod from Milton's stream and it really made me upset :alpacadone:. As Kiki, she talked about how she was there with Eugene since the beginning, how Eugene has been avoiding her and how she just wanted to join the Prune gang. Eugene literally denied her for every reason possible while justifying Celine being a member. Milton then (out of character) said he doesn't know why Vader is avoiding him and thinks he did something wrong. Vader did say on his stream they could hang out with him at any point but Milton clearly stated he tried to for the past week, and when they were together Eugene ignored Kiki the ENTIRE time. Vader really is just blinded by his thirst for Poki. He didn't have any problems hanging out with Kiki before so what has changed now???? sigh

Posted

Hidden Content

this is honestly upsetting like...? it seems like every guy that poki gets close to seems to forget who their friends were prior to poki the friendly leech entering their lives like kiki is significantly better at rping in gta compared to poki but because poki has clout to offer that’s it? that’s all it takes? it feels very much like high school cliques with the way these twitch streamers work and decide on things imo

Posted

Problem with most twitch streamers (of course there are some exceptions) is that many of them have had massive success when they were/are not yet mature enough to handle it. Many of them are in their late teens and early 20s and so have a lot less experience/perspective on how to live a life where you aren't the center of attention. Many streamers that are currently big on twitch blew up and grew to their current size without having to work as hard as other streamers due mostly to luck and being in a game before there really is a lot of competition. Because of this they take everything for granted and also have a massive ego. People like Poki, Vader, and other members of offlinetv etc all suffer from this same fate. In general though when you look at streamers that had to fight their way to the top or professional players that stream when they aren't scrimming, in general they are more chill and act less entitled due to them understanding that their viewers are not free and the work and effort it takes to make it to the top and stay there.

Posted (edited)

True i guess it's not conclusive proof, but the last time Hasan ended his stream early and poki went off discord at the same time it was leaked that she went over to his apartment. It's not exactly a wild accusation either. Just spotting a similar pattern,obviously i could be wrong but it adds up.

I would say its very similar to the last time she got exposed with hasan and she was sitting in his chat all last night until he logged off  ,plus she usually stays on discord thru out the night and they both got off at very same time ? it could be a coincidence but that means 1 out 99 in which is rare  but happens but the famous saying is there is no coincidence . just rare  and most of the time the  fact or truth is there

Edited by r0njeremy

Posted (edited)

This. 

Turns out I was right about her squad stream with Moe, Lily, and Toast. It was something she got paid to do LOL. Then she proceeded to treat them really shitty, probably because she didn't want to be playing with them in the first place. I mean, when is the last time she played with any of them? She was only being nice to Yassuo really, and he had way more viewers than her.. wonder if that is somehow related (it's a reach but just sayin). 

Plus, later in her stream you could hear Janet in the background; apparently she is in LA right now and visiting Toast. It's just funny to me that someone you haven't seen in a while comes to visit - from Canada, IS IN YOUR HOUSE, and is supposedly your best friend, yet neither of them made any effort to even say hi to each other. That's a solid friendship right there LOL.

Edited by dragonette
Changed some wording and grammar

Posted

This. 

Turns out I was right about her squad stream with Moe, Lily, and Toast. It was something she got paid to do LOL. Then she proceeded to treat them really shitty, probably because she didn't want to be playing with them in the first place. I mean, when is the last time she played with any of them? She was only being nice to Yassuo really, and he had way more viewers than her.. wonder if that is somehow related (it's a reach but just sayin). 

Plus, later in her stream you could hear Janet in the background; apparently she is in LA right now and visiting Toast. It's just funny to me that someone you haven't seen in a while comes to visit - from Canada, IS IN YOUR HOUSE, and is supposedly your best friend, yet neither of them made any effort to even say hi to each other. That's a solid friendship right there LOL.

Yep she put #ad in her twitter link for that stream, sad she only plays w/ her friends/housemates for money. If she's not even hanging w/ her so called bff Janet who are her actual friends? lol. I thought she was kinda close to Aria but it was her bday party last week and she didn't even go or wasn't invited it's sad. I get feel that she's the type that cant make female friends cause she see's them more of a competition to her than friends.