• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8418 posts in this topic

Posted

Fed's Japan streams have been VERY monkaHmm lately... Watch this: 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/399899860 

Watch the part from 2:17:00 to 2:21:05

Was Poki with him during any of those past streams he mentioned? Is he talking about her? 

It doesn't seem from that timestamp that he's talking about Poki, more likely someone he met in Japan being a little sus and him not wanting to stream w/ them.

What other monkaHmm things has he been saying? i haven't caught his Japan streams..

Posted

in canada, we actually don't really have associate degrees in university except for in BC for some degrees. in ontario where she went to university (mcmaster i think?) there are some shortened degrees available but often they go full year so the person can graduate early. they don't offer associates degrees so regardless of if she completed her 2nd year or not she wouldn't have one or anything similar. 

i looked at mac's website and saw that most eng undergraduate degrees are 4/5 years but that one can can be completed in two, but that one is a completion degree for college graduates afaik.

i applied to a few schools in canada (i REALLY wanted to move there), while the wording is different, its the same rule of thumb. you can complete a four year degree in less than four years if your put the time in.   the point is, she didnt complete anything.  she has zero bragging rights when it comes to this. yet brags about it non stop because her audience cant tell the difference between a graduate and a drop out.

Posted

i applied to a few schools in canada (i REALLY wanted to move there), while the wording is different, its the same rule of thumb. you can complete a four year degree in less than four years if your put the time in.   the point is, she didnt complete anything.  she has zero bragging rights when it comes to this. yet brags about it non stop because her audience cant tell the difference between a graduate and a drop out.

oh yeah for sure!! i misunderstood you, yeah most universities offer summer/online courses that allow you to finish early.

i agree, drives me nuts that she places herself on a pedstal as a STEM student/"girl in eng, so special!!" when she not only dropped out but has literally nothing to show for it. plenty of girls actually graduate from eng but she just makes fun of them for being "boring" likely due to trying to downplay their achievements bc she's a drop out

Posted (edited)

ok, i graduated college. i'll explain how this works, she is basically lying to everyone because most people who like her havent even hit high school yet. 

there is no such thing as "two years" in ANY major. two years is an associates. do you know what every single degree in the world needs before its actually considered a degree?  two years of pre requisites in college, which covers your basic math, science and writing.   she MOST LIKELY never even took a chemical engineering class within those two years.  all majors, ESPECIALLY ENGINNERING MAJORS, have nearly the same first two years.   and, if she finished the two years, she'd AT LEAST have her associates. so she must have dropped out before she even got that.  this girl is a fucking liar.  shes selling a story to 12 year olds who dont know any better.   its absolutely sickening to me how much she lies.

I’m assuming she just meant she completed 2/4 years of her degree, and maybe just declared her major. If she was chemical engineering I’m pretty sure there are some basic engineering or chemistry classes that she would need to take; most of the time GEs take about 2-3 years to finish depending on how you schedule it. And generally four year universities don’t offer an associates unless you’re going to a community college, right? (At least at my four year university I’ve never heard of someone getting an associates while there)

tldr I think she just means that she took 2 years of college as a chemical engineering major, which isn’t really wrong. By the end of your second year you’re supposed to have declared your major anyways. Of course she’s dumb for milking it even though she never completed it or took upper division classes, but she’s not completely wrong for saying it. 

Edited by explojin

Posted

It's pretty much impossible to complete the degree in under 3 years unless you have previous credits or degrees from elsewhere and we have no such thing as an associates degree so even if she hustled her ass off in those two years she still wouldn't be able to have anything to show for it lol

Regardless, like you said the first two years are for rudimentary knowledge so she wasn't even doing anything harder than first/second year math which literally every stem major in every university does, and without the degree she could've been failing every class for all anyone knows so its hilarious she brings it up as some sort of testiment to her intelligence and accomplishment. 

If that's her go-to rebuttal it really goes to show she has nothing to show for herself other than her looks (which isnt even real most of the time) :alpacaconfused:

Posted

If that's her go-to rebuttal it really goes to show she has nothing to show for herself other than her looks (which isnt even real most of the time) :alpacaconfused:

that mostly just boils my blood but the soft part of me also feels bad for her. shes capitalizing on a system designed by lonely men who infantize barely legal women for their own fantasy. they base pureness on age/looks/partners/etc.  everything wrong with society when it comes to the treatment of women.  but she panders to them hardcore.  its gonna hit her that when shes nearing 30, she's going to have to go back to school.  shes not talented enough or educated enough to ride this wave once her looks fade, unfortunately. 

instead of spending a year "creating" a make up palette,  she should be taking courses to further her career in media or broadcasting.  or business.  literally anything that will give her the upper hand when her fan base inevitably turns on her.

Posted

It doesn't seem from that timestamp that he's talking about Poki, more likely someone he met in Japan being a little sus and him not wanting to stream w/ them.

What other monkaHmm things has he been saying? i haven't caught his Japan streams..

yeah, it seems like he is talking about his last time in japan. 

today has only been his 3rd stream in japan. i didn't catch any other monkaHmm stuff. i hope he'll do more daytime streams in japan, because the night streams always end up with him being wasted... 

Posted

I just dont know anything, anymore. I dont have the words. How can someone be so desperate? $1K and then bragging about donating it? To top it off white knighting. Smh lets say a prayer for this lost soul🙏😁

Screenshot_2019-03-23-03-08-45~2.png

is this a double satire post...........

Posted

oof OT but I was just watching Vader(Eugene) and Poki shows up in his chat asking what server he's in and his chat went crazy.... legit roasting her calling her a thot ,leech and weirdchamping her bigtime!  haven't seen that much hate for a streamer in awhile yikes! she got so mad she said "wow chat ok bye" and left lmaoo

Could you link or timestamp please?

Posted

Could you link or timestamp please?

Happened like 10mins ago on his stream

Posted (edited)

Happened like 10mins ago on his stream

Saw it. 3:58. Funniest part wasn't the "fuck Poki" and such. It was when she asked which server he's on, ALL of chat lied to her.

!EXCELLENT! About 30 into her stream she started bitching that she went into Vader, AND Mel's chat to try and leech today and got attacked by both. Then seriously threatened her chat that she wasn't in the mood for it, and would be banning anyone who acted up.

Edited by Parcher

Posted

Because of the Vader thing, she just said on her stream that she started to play GTA RP for fun and not because the other bigger streamers were on it ¬¬ She was like, “chat keeps on telling me Soda’s here, Soda’s there” etc and says that’s why she likes to get to know the players’ characters first before playing with them (I guess to make it seem like she’s not trying to leech off of them). But she was just starting at the motel waiting for Eugene (Vader) to show up ¬¬¬¬. She really ruins the immersion when she’s face camming and then the next minute she starts eating a sandwich or something while trying to do that horrible French accent at the same time

Posted

she went afk... and made vader wait randomly. i wish she would turn off the webcam too.