• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

10062 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was watching my only favorite streamer(moonmoon) the other day and she popped up, he didn't know her name so he asked someone

"whos the bitch with the thick french accent nobody understands"

i was fucking dying, like.. we get you're bad at rp, but we can't even understand either?? the fuck you rping for..

so fucking annoying honestly

Edited by MilkMe

Posted (edited)

Was browsing on Pokimane's recent posts on Reddit cause I was curious about the whole RP situation, and then I found out that a lot of people don't like her accent anyway lol. 

Edited by neogotmyback

Posted (edited)

Poki got trolled by a sports parody account, Barry. She deleted her tweet before I could screenshot it, but she basically said “I was 2 years into chemical engineering, so probably that!”

Did she not even read his username? How do you fall for that? lmfao. 

DE14FC55-77F6-4397-B32D-A668C31AE384.jpeg

005E6E72-4843-480F-97EB-6DC34DD14FE7.jpeg

Edited by pepeHmm
erased harsh name

Posted

Dumbass got trolled by a sports parody account, Barry. She deleted her tweet before I could screenshot it, but she basically said “I was 2 years into chemical engineering, so probably that!”

that says about how she really thinks of her college friends: a bunch of unattractive losers who had to stay and finish the stupid engineering school. 

Posted

I just dont know anything, anymore. I dont have the words. How can someone be so desperate? $1K and then bragging about donating it? To top it off white knighting. Smh lets say a prayer for this lost soul🙏😁

Screenshot_2019-03-23-03-08-45~2.png

Posted

maybe she just wanted to declare she was a chemical engineering drop out at any chance she gets? 9_9

ok, i graduated college. i'll explain how this works, she is basically lying to everyone because most people who like her havent even hit high school yet. 

there is no such thing as "two years" in ANY major. two years is an associates. do you know what every single degree in the world needs before its actually considered a degree?  two years of pre requisites in college, which covers your basic math, science and writing.   she MOST LIKELY never even took a chemical engineering class within those two years.  all majors, ESPECIALLY ENGINNERING MAJORS, have nearly the same first two years.   and, if she finished the two years, she'd AT LEAST have her associates. so she must have dropped out before she even got that.  this girl is a fucking liar.  shes selling a story to 12 year olds who dont know any better.   its absolutely sickening to me how much she lies.

Posted

ok, i graduated college. i'll explain how this works, she is basically lying to everyone because most people who like her havent even hit high school yet. 

there is no such thing as "two years" in ANY major. two years is an associates. do you know what every single degree in the world needs before its actually considered a degree?  two years of pre requisites in college, which covers your basic math, science and writing.   she MOST LIKELY never even took a chemical engineering class within those two years.  all majors, ESPECIALLY ENGINNERING MAJORS, have nearly the same first two years.   and, if she finished the two years, she'd AT LEAST have her associates. so she must have dropped out before she even got that.  this girl is a fucking liar.  shes selling a story to 12 year olds who dont know any better.   its absolutely sickening to me how much she lies.

not trying to WK her at all but how i'm interpreting it is that she said she was 2 years "into" her program, so if she didn't start streaming she probably would've stayed and completed the four years

Posted

Poki got trolled by a sports parody account, Barry. She deleted her tweet before I could screenshot it, but she basically said “I was 2 years into chemical engineering, so probably that!”

DE14FC55-77F6-4397-B32D-A668C31AE384.jpeg

005E6E72-4843-480F-97EB-6DC34DD14FE7.jpeg

isn’t this basically her admitting she streams because of her looks and if not she would still be in school lol

Posted

I understand and empathize with your frustration. And you're 100% correct. But you're screaming into the wind. Everyone who is willing to accept this fact, already knows all this. Those who don't could be presented with a signed affidavit, and still wouldn't believe you. It's like trying to convince them that in that picture above, that's not how she ACTUALLY looks. They don't care, and will resent you for attempting to breach their fantasy.

Posted

isn’t this basically her admitting she streams because of her looks and if not she would still be in school lol

maybe not streaming in general, but being a successful streamer. prob why she deleted the tweet.

Posted

maybe not streaming in general, but being a successful streamer. prob why she deleted the tweet.

yeah, i agree. she knows her looks sell but she pretends it doesn't, then tweets something like that lmao..

Posted

Fed's Japan streams have been VERY monkaHmm lately... Watch this: 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/399899860 

Watch the part from 2:17:00 to 2:21:05

Was Poki with him during any of those past streams he mentioned? Is he talking about her? 

Posted

not trying to WK her at all but how i'm interpreting it is that she said she was 2 years "into" her program, so if she didn't start streaming she probably would've stayed and completed the four years

she's said way more than that about her time in college.  any chance she gets she'll tell about how CHEMICAL ENGINEERING IS HARD BUT SHE DID IT.  or almost did.  lmao.

Posted

in canada, we actually don't really have associate degrees in university except for in BC for some degrees. in ontario where she went to university (mcmaster i think?) there are some shortened degrees available but often they go full year so the person can graduate early. they don't offer associates degrees so regardless of if she completed her 2nd year or not she wouldn't have one or anything similar. 

i looked at mac's website and saw that most eng undergraduate degrees are 4/5 years but that one can can be completed in two, but that one is a completion degree for college graduates afaik.