• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8397 posts in this topic

Posted

And as far as immersion goes, somewhere around 1:09 she actually stopped to take a call while in conversation with two other players. I heard something like, "Don't worry, I'm not streaming with him." Chat went nuts. Half spamming Hasan, other half, nice immersion.

I saw that she actually said "i'm not streaming much longer". But she did pretend it was some like uber eats driver by picking up saying "can you leave it at the door" pretending she ordered food... she's so sneaky

Clip:

https://clips.twitch.tv/TenderVainGnatOpieOP

Posted

that girl is brittany venti a troll fail titty streamer who got banned off twitch years ago.  she has issues but no where near as  bad as poki lol

Brittany Venti makes racist jokes towards black people, went to the "unite the right"/charlottesville rally where white supremacists just happened to go to as well and there just happened to be lovely chants like "white lives matter - black lives splatter" and so on. If you check up on her you can see the racism. And what does she defend it with? That she's 30% black. Except she also says she considers herself to be white. I don't know, even typing about her I'm just wondering what goes inside of her head. There's a lot of other things such as her (according to her ex boyfriend) being very dirty, not cleaning her cat's litter box to the point that the cat was pooping in their bed and everywhere else, since the litter box was so filthy.

tl;dr she's a 4chan memer who has mental issues and who makes Pokimane look like a saint in comparison.

Oh, and about the charlottesville thing, she was at one point saying Heather Hayes might not have been run over by a car but instead perhaps died of a heart attack... (she's the woman killed by one of the alt right people and after the event these alt righters tried to push around a conspiracy theory that Heather Hayes wasn't killed by being hit by the car and instead died of a heart attack...

Posted

Brittany Venti makes racist jokes towards black people, went to the "unite the right"/charlottesville rally where white supremacists just happened to go to as well and there just happened to be lovely chants like "white lives matter - black lives splatter" and so on. If you check up on her you can see the racism. And what does she defend it with? That she's 30% black. Except she also says she considers herself to be white. I don't know, even typing about her I'm just wondering what goes inside of her head. There's a lot of other things such as her (according to her ex boyfriend) being very dirty, not cleaning her cat's litter box to the point that the cat was pooping in their bed and everywhere else, since the litter box was so filthy.

tl;dr she's a 4chan memer who has mental issues and who makes Pokimane look like a saint in comparison.

Oh, and about the charlottesville thing, she was at one point saying Heather Hayes might not have been run over by a car but instead perhaps died of a heart attack... (she's the woman killed by one of the alt right people and after the event these alt righters tried to push around a conspiracy theory that Heather Hayes wasn't killed by being hit by the car and instead died of a heart attack...

the second i googled her and saw she ran with ice Poseidon, is the second i knew she was trash.

Posted (edited)

She should just stick to fortnite and not ruin other people’s streams in the process. She seems like a huge nuisance and needs to keep her nose out of rp because she’s the complete opposite of funny. I feel bad for everyone that keeps being followed by her because she is not entertaining being by herself and has to be surrounded by others to mask the fact she isn’t funny. 

I’ve only started to watch the beginning of Soda’s gta rp vods and they’re hilarious, but I’m not ready to get to the streams where Poki shows up and kills the mood. 

Edited by Kenodoxia
typo

Posted

why are ppl trash talking brittany venti on a pokimane page? if you guys wanna hate on her, make a page for it lol obviously that girl isn't mother teresa but at least she has some redeeming qualities to make up for her shittiness (as a content producer at least, dunno about irl), whereas i can't seem to find anything to hide the turd of a person poki is :hmm:

also ice is funny as fuck, wtf

Posted

She should just stick to fortnite and not ruin other people’s streams in the process. She seems like a huge nuisance and needs to keep her nose out of rp because she’s the complete opposite of funny. I feel bad for everyone that keeps being followed by her because she is not entertaining being by herself and has to be surrounded by others to mask the fact she isn’t funny. 

I’ve only started to watch the beginning of Soda’s gta rp vods and they’re hilarious, but I’m not ready to get to the streams where Poki shows up and kills the mood. 

its beyond frustrating because right now, its the most entertaining funny thing i've seen on twitch in a long time. i laughed so hard yesterday watching eugene i fuckin pissed my self.  its like shes a drug addict lurking around every corner about to ask you for spare change.  her title yesterday was "sry if you dont like my rp im just trying to have fun"

by ruining everyone elses.  by making a mockery of the role players talent and grind.  fuck. off.

Posted

She is stream sniping all the big names the GTA server, its fucking annoying because she is terrible at role play.  Could you imagine if everybody did what she's doing?  The server would be aids, just let things play out naturally. 

Its like her and Andy Milanokis are competing to be the worst role player on the server.  They can complain all they want about the community hating them, but when you blatantly snipe other streamer and have bland characters, the hate is inevitable.  Either stop sniping or become more entertaining.

Posted

I don’t think she’s streamsniping but she’s aware of who is who. I’m sure she has lurked on other streamers before joining. Here is when she popped up in Soda’s stream when he was playing on his second day when it got popular. 

F044586B-1C07-43E0-BB81-14F51092BB12.thu

The server only has 32 slots to fill so all the big streamers have high priority, so bumping into all these big streamers is inevitable. But it seems like she’s only chasing after Soda since she follows around the characters Soda usually plays with like Mel, Eugene, Joe, and Otto. They all go along with it because they have to; even if they know she’s Pokimane they have to treat her as a regular as if the characters in the game doesn’t know who she is. Her last stream was an hour shorter because Soda wasn’t online and was playing another game. And since her viewership was low, she played with her cam on the whole time.

What’s her character’s story anyway? Besides being a French woman, she doesn’t advance her storyline and just followers other players. And she even memes to Kevin one time about providing the girlfriend experience.  

Posted

I don’t think she’s streamsniping but she’s aware of who is who. I’m sure she has lurked on other streamers before joining. Here is when she popped up in Soda’s stream when he was playing on his second day when it got popular. 

F044586B-1C07-43E0-BB81-14F51092BB12.thu

The server only has 32 slots to fill so all the big streamers have high priority, so bumping into all these big streamers is inevitable. But it seems like she’s only chasing after Soda since she follows around the characters Soda usually plays with like Mel, Eugene, Joe, and Otto. They all go along with it because they have to; even if they know she’s Pokimane they have to treat her as a regular as if the characters in the game doesn’t know who she is. Her last stream was an hour shorter because Soda wasn’t online and was playing another game. And since her viewership was low, she played with her cam on the whole time.

What’s her character’s story anyway? Besides being a French woman, she doesn’t advance her storyline and just followers other players. And she even memes to Kevin one time about providing the girlfriend experience.  

Yeah, I'd consider what you just described as stream sniping.  She is forcing her way into his story because its Soda and he's getting 50k viewers.  It's one thing to run into someone at the Motel or Hospital, its another thing to then force your way into whatever they're doing and follow them around as long as possible.

No chance in hell she'd be doing the same if the "Kevin" character was played by a random person on the server.  And the thing is, I'd be perfectly fine with her doing this to some random person, because she not fucking up someone else's entertaining stream.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I'd consider what you just described as stream sniping.  She is forcing her way into his story because its Soda and he's getting 50k viewers.  It's one thing to run into someone at the Motel or Hospital, its another thing to then force your way into whatever they're doing and follow them around as long as possible.

No chance in hell she'd be doing the same if the "Kevin" character was played by a random person on the server.  And the thing is, I'd be perfectly fine with her doing this to some random person, because she not fucking up someone else's entertaining stream.

I wouldn’t call it stream sniping. I’d call it metagaming, which is still against the rules. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metagaming_(role-playing_games)

Stream sniping would be more like if she had his stream on while playing to track his location. But in her case, she is forcing her character to interact with other players based on outside knowledge like knowing Soda is Kevin and who his friends are. 

Edited by Akira

Posted

So I watched for a few minutes. She still seems to.be randomly running around and screeching. There were a few in her chat complaining about her voice. Even more, all subs, saying "play Fortnite". I see what you're saying about people being forced by the TOS to allow her to leech. But that should go both ways. A white list server shouldn't allow her to ruin the RP of others in it just because her name. Didn't work for Greek.

And as far as immersion goes, somewhere around 1:09 she actually stopped to take a call while in conversation with two other players. I heard something like, "Don't worry, I'm not streaming with him." Chat went nuts. Half spamming Hasan, other half, nice immersion.

wait what happened to Greek? Was he banned from RP?

Posted (edited)

wait what happened to Greek? Was he banned from RP?

i think no pixel has several waiting lists for the rp server. streamers are usually on a high priority one. afaik the admins moved greek to the low priority one

in regards to the clip during her last stream. where is the connection to hasan?

Edited by maddin

Posted

i think no pixel has several waiting lists for the rp server. streamers are usually on a high priority one. afaik the admins moved greek to the low priority one

in regards to the clip during her last stream. where is the connection to hasan?

Yes. Because he is a very popular streamer, Greek was on the high priority list. But because he was so bad at role play and his chat is so immature he was moved to the low priority one. Problem with that is since only 32 are allowed on, and low priority places you 26th or below, it effectively bans you.Of course, that will never happen to Poki.

And Hasan was only referenced as people in her chat were spamming his name when she stopped mid RP to answer a call. 

Posted

Brittany Venti Is a huge troll she thrives on making people angry she's been at this for years just don't take anything she says seriously especially the whole 30% black thing I do believe her house is trash though