• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7018 posts in this topic

Posted

i hate the blush on that twt

like what... it just looks stamped on or smthn the fuck 

like the eye look is also v muddy but also v like... how do i say this saturated? it looks so unnatural because the rest of her makeup looks so... sheer? idk like i can barely see the contour and it just doesnt work im sorry this looks like a botched laura lee look; her natural makeup is just fine with her color tone despite its tendency to get cakey sometimes but that look is not it 

nah fam this aint it

Posted

tbh the eyeshadow doesn't look bad when her eyes are open like in the 2nd photo, but that blush djkfjdsklfjasdkljl BITCH that blush color looks like the same color as her eyeshadow. 

I agree, the blush is a little too much with everything that's going on. I love a dark look, but I don't love when there's no balance.

Posted

She posted additional photos from the shoot with her heavier makeup. Am I the only one who thinks this looks awful for a look that is possibly created by an MUA? It looks muddy, and I don't like the harsh edges on this look either. Not to mention that it just makes her look like she's in her mid-late 20s, rather than 22. 

With this lighting I actually quite liked the look apart from the blush which could be a bit lighter. Nothing wrong with her looking mature or older than her age. Perhaps that is her MUA realizing she obviously can't go the uwu young loli route and steering clear from it.

However, the screenshots of the video looked horrid lol. Like I said earlier it's all a matter of lighting and editing.

Posted

With this lighting I actually quite liked the look apart from the blush which could be a bit lighter. Nothing wrong with her looking mature or older than her age. Perhaps that is her MUA realizing she obviously can't go the uwu young loli route and steering clear from it.

However, the screenshots of the video looked horrid lol. Like I said earlier it's all a matter of lighting and editing.

Now that you mention it, the combo of the blush plus the eyes is really what's driving this look off a cliff. They shouldve settled for one or the other.

I think the issue here is that poki usually likes to cake on a minimalistic look, so her pursuing sales with looks she never even sports is really adding to the questionable nature of the venture.

She just looks so confused. Like she genuinely doesn't know what aesthetic shes going for and what persona she should evolve into next. 

Posted

i mean, you can see the tracks from her extensions.  but ok poki.  do you.

Posted

She posted additional photos from the shoot with her heavier makeup. Am I the only one who thinks this looks awful for a look that is possibly created by an MUA? It looks muddy, and I don't like the harsh edges on this look either. Not to mention that it just makes her look like she's in her mid-late 20s, rather than 22. 

personally, i think theres too much going on. heavy eyes, heavy blush, and heavy lips. but those features individually...not that bad actually. idont know what it is with her nose in the second photo but the tip of her nose looks crooked or something.. maybe photoshop mishap

Posted

offlineTV is like a really bad social experiment with all these grown ass adults acting like children and providing lackluster content to their 12 year old fans but also slowly losing their mental sanity during the process. it's really sad but also slightly entertaining to watch their messy lives.

FORREAL. I don’t get how people can find their content entertaining. I agree lol it’s funny to watch these “adults” go through with this lmfao

i always thought otv concept was gross lol

Posted

FORREAL. I don’t get how people can find their content entertaining. I agree lol it’s funny to watch these “adults” go through with this lmfao

i always thought otv concept was gross lol

What. should a content house consist of 16-18 year olds???? You say 12 year old cause of Poki and Fortnite, but Toast and Scarra play League and Hearthstone which will generally have teens to adults in their age category. And lets not forget, fans dont like poki nearly as much as everyone else in the house. Even Albert has more rep and than her and hes not a part of OTV. And what do you mean acting like children? Having fun, making racial/sexist/sexual jokes, doesnt stop at a certain age. And what are you guys going to do at age 23-27/28? Name someone on twitch that actually has content. Toast and Scarra are good at games (HS & LoL) Lily is a great artist, Fed is just funny, can be cringe sometimes, but he's just a funny genuine guy. Albert is chill as fuck, yeah it's a joke that he's no content, but I'm not hyper energy 24/7, so when I want to chill, his stream is one of the more optimal choices. Can't say anything about Poki, had to force myself to like her at first. And I only did that cause Fed was lowkey orbiting around her, so there was always a high chance that she'd be in chat, on his stream, or if he wasn't streaming, I'd catch him on clips on her stream. But I'm done with that, I just don't like her. But the rest of the house is cool. You could say the same for every twitch streamer, in terms of acting like children. Yeah they don't live in houses with others, but they'll act immature as well. It's funny, everyone on twitch does it. And the people who don't do it a lot are good at games. Thats how people get popular, either they're good at games, funny/entertaining, titty streamer (probably has a patreon) or people that associate with big people. Your logic is just totally flawed. And yes I'm a fan and you're not. So we obviously have different views, but I'm not wondering why some of you don't like them, as to how you are wondering why people DO like them. Maybe you're stuck in your house and haven't socialized in a while, but people tend to act immature when having fun, even in their twenties. And the fanbase isn't 12 years old. Maybe around 16-17 and up. Not saying 12 year olds arent here at all, but the common 10 IQ insult of "they're not entertaining, fanbase is full of twelve year olds" is sooooooo overused. You could say the same for the majority of twitch, but the people you'd defend, you'd say they are entertaining, even if i said their fanbase is full of 12 year olds.

Posted

What. should a content house consist of 16-18 year olds???? You say 12 year old cause of Poki and Fortnite, but Toast and Scarra play League and Hearthstone which will generally have teens to adults in their age category. And lets not forget, fans dont like poki nearly as much as everyone else in the house. Even Albert has more rep and than her and hes not a part of OTV. And what do you mean acting like children? Having fun, making racial/sexist/sexual jokes, doesnt stop at a certain age. And what are you guys going to do at age 23-27/28? Name someone on twitch that actually has content. Toast and Scarra are good at games (HS & LoL) Lily is a great artist, Fed is just funny, can be cringe sometimes, but he's just a funny genuine guy. Albert is chill as fuck, yeah it's a joke that he's no content, but I'm not hyper energy 24/7, so when I want to chill, his stream is one of the more optimal choices. Can't say anything about Poki, had to force myself to like her at first. And I only did that cause Fed was lowkey orbiting around her, so there was always a high chance that she'd be in chat, on his stream, or if he wasn't streaming, I'd catch him on clips on her stream. But I'm done with that, I just don't like her. But the rest of the house is cool. You could say the same for every twitch streamer, in terms of acting like children. Yeah they don't live in houses with others, but they'll act immature as well. It's funny, everyone on twitch does it. And the people who don't do it a lot are good at games. Thats how people get popular, either they're good at games, funny/entertaining, titty streamer (probably has a patreon) or people that associate with big people. Your logic is just totally flawed. And yes I'm a fan and you're not. So we obviously have different views, but I'm not wondering why some of you don't like them, as to how you are wondering why people DO like them. Maybe you're stuck in your house and haven't socialized in a while, but people tend to act immature when having fun, even in their twenties. And the fanbase isn't 12 years old. Maybe around 16-17 and up. Not saying 12 year olds arent here at all, but the common 10 IQ insult of "they're not entertaining, fanbase is full of twelve year olds" is sooooooo overused. You could say the same for the majority of twitch, but the people you'd defend, you'd say they are entertaining, even if i said their fanbase is full of 12 year olds.

... bro. Chill.

Posted (edited)

... bro. Chill.

Nah this person did a great job of explaining the appeal of OTV. Apart from Poki, their content is really good and I share his sentiment, They arent for everyone sure.

Edited by ozark

Posted

I know what otv consists of, u don’t need to tell me lmao. I think otv is a cringe fest, and I don’t find their content entertaining. That’s it. I don’t give a shit if they’re all cool or chill or whatever. You don’t need to get triggered and start wk’ing here, friend. And I do socialize, quite often. Ya I know a lot of young adults act how they do, I’m not hating on the individuals. You’re in the wrong place if you can’t handle people making comments about youtubers/streamers/etc my friend :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

.........they literally have a series called Detention at Offline High 

Posted

Otv used to be cringy but still enjoyable. Like they were aware of the cringe and embraced it, and I enjoyed a lot of their pre harem content with poke and yoona

Then they realized they can milk more money pandering to 12 yr olds with ship baits and lazy memes

Idk a lot of their content is stale now. I still enjoy a few of their individual streams but their combined content isnt entertaining to me anymore. 

The original concept was a bunch of streamers and shut ins try new things together, that ppl of their type don't usually do (rock climbing, boxing) and those videos were genuinely wholesome and fun

Now it feels like a group of overgrown children doing lame shit like playing mafia for the 100th time. Also as much as I like lily, her getting drunk on stream feels so childish? Like that's definitely the sort of entertainment that caters to a younger demographic which is why the otv fanbase has a reputation for being yikes af

Posted

Man, I knew she was gonna jump onto the gta rp bandwagon and completely ruin it. Haven’t seen any of the clips of her playing it because I already know it’s gonna be bad and I don’t wanna lose years off my lifespan.