• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8536 posts in this topic

Posted

I just realised Fed looks like kittyplays with makeup on lmao

Posted (edited)

She's very good at Branding/marketing herself and she always puts herself in positions to grow, she's just not that entertaining to watch Imo. Her brand outside of twitch is even bigger than someone like Soda's. Smart of herself to look for ways to branch out such as with makeup as even with all of her growth outside of twitch, on twitch she was declining and getting 6k/7k views often.

As to the GTA RP, she spent most of the time with the best Roleplayer on the server (Eugene/Vader) when she had 20k viewers, and today she had 10k because he wasn't around to make the content for her -she was actively trying to find him but didnt realise he was on server 1 and she was on server 2 and she only ended up doing a 2hr stream-was probably upset at only getting 10k viewers. As someone that enjoys watching Vader's stream I hope he doesn't feel the need to babysit her for the sake of it.

Speaking of today's stream, every guy she came across didn't seem to care about her except JoblessGarrett. Courage, Summit and the rest of his gang didn't wanna be around her so they just immediately walked away. Since Eugene was nowhere, Garrett ditched Summit for almost 2 hrs to be her babysitter and helped her with everything today while also lurking in her stream. This is how uninteresting she is. If she was actually entertaining, more people would wanna be her friend and help her. 

But then again, every girl that I've seen so far on NoPixel is pretty chill and boring. Where are all the fun and crazy girls at? Kiwo is decent at best. Kiki and Gladys don't count since guys play those characters. Every other girl is forgettable.

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

Speaking of today's stream, every guy she came across didn't seem to care about her except JoblessGarrett. Courage, Summit and the rest of his gang didn't wanna be around her so they just immediately walked away. Since Eugene was nowhere, Garrett ditched Summit for almost 2 hrs to be her babysitter and helped her with everything today while also lurking in her stream. This is how uninteresting she is. If she was actually entertaining, more people would wanna be her friend and help her. 

But then again, every girl that I've seen so far on NoPixel is pretty chill and boring. Where are all the fun and crazy girls at? Kiwo is decent at best. Kiki and Gladys don't count since guys play those characters. Every other girl is forgettable.

summits stream was going crazy about her just showing up when they were racing and trying to interact with them, he even got a few donos saying they wouldn’t watch him again if she was going to be around them she was really trying to force it and ruin what was going on

she also randomly found them when Garret wasn’t with them which was sus.

gta rp is perfect for her she can push her way into big streamers that normally wouldn’t bother with her. 

Posted (edited)

gta rp is perfect for her she can push her way into big streamers that normally wouldn’t bother with her. 

Yeah things are unavoidable in GTA RP. We have Greek who forces himself into Soda's and Lirik's storylines which is why there is behind the scenes drama between all their chats. Some streamers might not even like each other but if they meet in GTA RP they have no choice but to act cool. I'm saying this because Summit and Lirik had beef 2 months and so far they only cross paths once in game. I feel like it's always be awkward with all these big streamers.

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

The beef was fake if I remember correctly. A LSF montage had a clip saying it was fake.

Posted

summits stream was going crazy about her just showing up when they were racing and trying to interact with them, he even got a few donos saying they wouldn’t watch him again if she was going to be around them she was really trying to force it and ruin what was going on

she also randomly found them when Garret wasn’t with them which was sus.

eugenes was doing the same thing, minus the donos.  shes such a pathetic low life idiot no talent moron.  seriously, it takes a brain and wit to be funny,  she has neither.  i have no idea how she even got into college.  are we sure she quit and didnt fail out?  seriously watching her try to keep up with the rp having ZERO creative ability is so painful.  even the few clips of her doing it on lsf get zero traction, or just insults directed at her.   i get that her fans want to see it, so she has little choice in the matter cause shes awful at everything else.  but please poki,  if you still lurk here,  just stop.  you will never ever ever been on par with those gta people.  you dont belong, you dont fit in, you're literally a waste of everyones time.  good luck tho

Posted

Imho I think her muas makeup is caky as fuck (you can see in his pics) and he caked the shit out of her. Her type of eyes calls for colors only on the edges or the very crease because she needs to high light on the lack of eyelid space, which is most likely the reason why she’s limited to similar looks, but she could be fun and re create her looks with a pop of color! 

Posted

Yeah things are unavoidable in GTA RP. We have Greek who forces himself into Soda's and Lirik's storylines which is why there is behind the scenes drama between all their chats. Some streamers might not even like each other but if they meet in GTA RP they have no choice but to act cool. I'm saying this because Summit and Lirik had beef 2 months and so far they only cross paths once in game. I feel like it's always be awkward with all these big streamers.

You obviously never watched and just speculating, it was fans speculating and Greek said himself, "I don't want to interact with big streamers" and you can watch his VODS, he only hangs out with his one bug Alfred.

Posted

been a little bit since i tuned into her streams, but is she really the only one playing gta rp with a facecam? lol 

Posted

Pokimane's face is ugly now, in a few years her precious face will be lost and she'll be a washed up bum with no talent, only left with her vanity. I'd feel bad except I don't, karma will hopefully do its job.

Posted

been a little bit since i tuned into her streams, but is she really the only one playing gta rp with a facecam? lol 

nah summit uses facecam too. but the vast majority don't use it.

Posted

Im just glad the gods of FPS (Ninja, Shroud, Taco, etc) won't collab with her. She only has TSM for fortnite and Cizzorz for Fornite, but the best of the best arent falling for that shit. She wants the LSF community so bad, but she has to stop being a fake bitch for them to accept her. Her Apex stream was a 6-7k andy. Now she had to collab to get double dig viewers to feel good about herself. And she thinks shes got to where she has cause of hard work LMFAO. I dont give a damn if you have 3mil + followers, when compared to someone like Greek who has 730k followers but gets double the viewers. Its about the viewers not the followers. Imagine going to a stream with 1 mil followers but they have a 2k andy viewership

Posted

Funnier still about this video is that even Poki is laughing at her fans at this point.

At numerous points (4:23 is one of them) her and Fed are joking about who her predominantly male fanbase would even buy this for.

Basically laughing at how her fanbase are all a bunch of pathetic losers who don't have girlfriends and should still support Poki by buying this for their sister, mothers, and grandmothers lol.

The fact that she clearly even holds the people who support her in complete contempt and still receives said support is mind boggling. 

Her fans are a joke to her, and she's a joke to everyone else.

Posted

I honestly can't stand her at this point. Of course shes jumping on the Gta RP and goes out of her way to leech onto the big streamers not even trying to be subtle. When summit didn't work she hops onto soda (45k+ viewers average) and honestly she contributes nothing to it at all besides being the "french gf". The most annoying thing is that her characters has absolutely no personality and her french "accent" is giving me a headache.

Posted

I dunno. I mean, I can only stomach a few minutes of her at a time anyway. But like, I think I her being anyone other than Pokimane.