• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

6511 posts in this topic

Posted

A few months ago she was around 12k average viewers on twitch and now it's at 9 and a half on twinge, 9.9 on twitchtracker. No doubt she's still got it made in the subs department but there's a bit there to suggest that some people (nearly 20%) over the last 3 or 4 months have lost interest. It hasn't been this low since Offline TV first blew up. 

Posted

i am not into make up at all, i cant even wear it. allergic to fucking everything. so i have no idea how it all works.  but can someone please tell me why she looks like a gta hooker?  i mean what is throwing the whole face off?  cause its so bad in that video.  i guess its just too much?  or poorly done? i have no idea but its just.. off.

Posted

i am not into make up at all, i cant even wear it. allergic to fucking everything. so i have no idea how it all works.  but can someone please tell me why she looks like a gta hooker?  i mean what is throwing the whole face off?  cause its so bad in that video.  i guess its just too much?  or poorly done? i have no idea but its just.. off.

idk either but i feel like we're so used to poki wearing the same look everyday :hmm:

i dont wear a lot of makeup either but if im going to wear pink/red lipstick im not gonna wear the same color eyeshadow as my lipstick, it's just TOO MUCH.

Posted

I have a lot of experience with western style makeup. I'm thinking she's not great at blending and/or is putting WAY too much on and the products themselves are just not good. I've never heard of this brand before so I can't say for sure but I'd bet my money it's that she's crappy at doing her makeup and the makeup she uses is low quality.

Seeing her looks in the past, they were very minimal and basic. Nothing wrong with that but trying to do a non-natural full makeup look like this as an amateur is gonna make you look like a clown.

Posted

I have a lot of experience with western style makeup. I'm thinking she's not great at blending and/or is putting WAY too much on and the products themselves are just not good. I've never heard of this brand before so I can't say for sure but I'd bet my money it's that she's crappy at doing her makeup and the makeup she uses is low quality.

Seeing her looks in the past, they were very minimal and basic. Nothing wrong with that but trying to do a non-natural full makeup look like this as an amateur is gonna make you look like a clown.

someone said a guy named edgar or something did it for her, which begs even more confusion.  but i think its like the other person said, her make up is the exact same color all across her face.  clownish indeed.

Posted

someone said a guy named edgar or something did it for her, which begs even more confusion.  but i think its like the other person said, her make up is the exact same color all across her face.  clownish indeed.

Ah sorry, I missed that. If he's a good makeup artist then I'd blame the products themselves. 

Posted

She just overdid her entire look lol - the blush, eyeshadow, and lips. It's too cakey and when the lighting is not very bright or strong, she gives off that cheap look.

Posted

i mean............Screen_Shot_2019-03-17_at_6.51.17_PM.thu

I think her eyelids are too hooded to pull off dark colors on the outer corners. she would be better off treating her eyes like monolids, putting darker colors near her lash line than on the crease. 

Posted

Holy shit it took a lot of fucking effort to pull off that look and it didn't look too good anyways without the fake lashes. You can easily tell that the eyeshadow is hard to blend and I don't even think you can do many proper looks with that. 

Posted

I think her eyelids are too hooded to pull off dark colors on the outer corners. she would be better off treating her eyes like monolids, putting darker colors near her lash line than on the crease. 

I agree, I think the wispy lashes also make her eyelook very droopy and tired. I was just thinking how she doesn't have much actual lid space, similar to half-hooded monolids. 

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but the makeup artist (and many upcoming self-taught makeup artists) who did her makeup for this campaign are pretty amateur. They typically copy-and-paste their makeup techniques without considering the person's eye shape, eye color, etc. They literally just cookie-cutter it and put on makeup as if they're applying it on their own selves. This can explain why the MUA's actual makeup looks bomb, but Poki's looks like a clown. Experienced makeup artists like Mario or Wayne Goss have experienced putting makeup on all types of eye shapes and sizes for YEARS, and they master their technique to fit the individual to accentuate their features, not take away at them. 

In my opinion, the makeup look is too dark. There's black eyeliner in her waterline that makes her eyes look smaller/more closed and tired, along with the wispy lashes. The dark shadow on her outer crease adds onto that problem, and there's not really a bright inner corner to lighten the look up or make her eyes pop. The smoked-out lashline accentuates her wrinkles and creates more darkness around her undereye. Her blush is horrendously applied and waaaay too dark/pigmented paired with the lip color. I think a lighter pinky-nude lipstick would have made the look a bit more easy on the eyes, but altogether, this look is a mess and can't be worth saving.  

Sorry for being nit-picky about fucking makeup :alpacafedup:

Posted

Lmao when she plays GTA V RP with Jake and Greek, she has 20k+ viewers, look at her now, 10k andy. Dont kno0w if it was because she went solo, I just saw Greek wasnt streaming. But this speaks volumes as to how she can leach. Might have more followers, but Greek has more viewers

Posted

When Fed's makeup looks better than hers... ouch. Tbh I used to think her normal makeup was bad but that MUA added like 10 years to her already aging face...

Posted

Its kinda funny how fed called her old in her recent video

Funnier still about this video is that even Poki is laughing at her fans at this point.

At numerous points (4:23 is one of them) her and Fed are joking about who her predominantly male fanbase would even buy this for.

Basically laughing at how her fanbase are all a bunch of pathetic losers who don't have girlfriends and should still support Poki by buying this for their sister, mothers, and grandmothers lol.

The fact that she clearly even holds the people who support her in complete contempt and still receives said support is mind boggling. 

Posted

Lmao when she plays GTA V RP with Jake and Greek, she has 20k+ viewers, look at her now, 10k andy. Dont kno0w if it was because she went solo, I just saw Greek wasnt streaming. But this speaks volumes as to how she can leach. Might have more followers, but Greek has more viewers

She's very good at Branding/marketing herself and she always puts herself in positions to grow, she's just not that entertaining to watch Imo. Her brand outside of twitch is even bigger than someone like Soda's. Smart of herself to look for ways to branch out such as with makeup as even with all of her growth outside of twitch, on twitch she was declining and getting 6k/7k views often.

As to the GTA RP, she spent most of the time with the best Roleplayer on the server (Eugene/Vader) when she had 20k viewers, and today she had 10k because he wasn't around to make the content for her -she was actively trying to find him but didnt realise he was on server 1 and she was on server 2 and she only ended up doing a 2hr stream-was probably upset at only getting 10k viewers. As someone that enjoys watching Vader's stream I hope he doesn't feel the need to babysit her for the sake of it.