• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

6518 posts in this topic

Posted

Cringe_1.thumb.PNG.a9c3e1611706061a1c9bbcringe_3.thumb.PNG.d945787507536eeb2845aCringe_2.thumb.PNG.b6ed2306929b29aeeffcacringe_4.thumb.PNG.33423607f29fb4e688cfe

The reviews left on the site are a absolute cringefest/laugh riot.

A kid said he's gonna save money to buy this for his mom (AWWWWWW).

Another creep bought 5 for his sister.... 

Posted

the like dislike ratio on those comments... are insane. 

Posted

"This is makeup from the most motivational female on the planet"

Posted

Cringe_1.thumb.PNG.a9c3e1611706061a1c9bbcringe_3.thumb.PNG.d945787507536eeb2845aCringe_2.thumb.PNG.b6ed2306929b29aeeffcacringe_4.thumb.PNG.33423607f29fb4e688cfe

is this even legal?  no ones even tried it yet, says so in the fucking post.  why isnt someone from winky lux cleaning this shit up? from a legal standpoint alone, i'd be worried if i were them.

Posted

The one incel that called her the most motivational female on the planet, then said she has a hilarious personality, probably born in the past 14 years and hasn't gone outside of twitch or gaming EVER. Shes the kind of person you laugh with because she laughs as well, not cause she's actually funny. Greek does that too, and he admits to his fake laugh, but the difference in how funny they are originally - and i mean by making content - is immeasurable. 

Fed's going to Greece with Poki now I think. Can't do anything without him IRL wise. Dont know why he's going (if it's confirmed) when Jake is gonig as well. Jake would be enough, but like I said, she's not as close to anyone like Fed is, in their group anyways. Poki's trying to branch off into LSF 

Posted

I really don't get this collab whatsoever. She came out with it last year and it flopped so she's now re-releasing it...? What is she thinking? 

I bet you she doesn't even use this palette, judging by the colors and shitty glitter. In her videos/streams you can see a Natasha Denona palette and J* palettes... is girl really trying to sell her crappy winkylux palette like she actually uses it? C'mon girl. This is just another shot at a money-grab collab. 

Honestly, people are proud of her for putting something out and having her name on something but I think it's just shameful that she'll put her name on something half-assed and low quality. Like why would you approve of something that you didn't put your 100% into and fully love. For all I know, this is her gateway into the twitch/makeup community. I'm sure they'll think she's an established "CEO/guru" with this product. /endsarcasm

Poki, grow a backbone, will you? We know your hustle, this ain't it sis.

Posted

what disappoints me is that these reviews aren't even legitimate they're from fans blindly throwing in support rather than fans actually interested in makeup. as far as im concerned, this isn't even a legitimate beauty gig, it's just a side project poki's dabbling in ig for her own interests. while i do appreciate her showing interest in something OUTSIDE of perfect waifu uwu, this was not the move lol. 

im just annoyed bc actual beauty influencers poor their hearts and souls into making their makeup line and they actually have to do so much behind the scenes to make that shit happen. and poki gets a free pass ig. 

Posted

Poki keeps trying to branch out and expand her audience in the worst way possible. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it doesnt matter how much you network (leech) into different areas and demographics if you have nothing to show for it. 

She can release makeup, she can be buddies with lsf favorites, but guess what, at the end of the day her content and gameplay still sucks. 

OT but I saw a few ppl mention Jodi and I watched some clips of her. Shes pretty much following the cheap pander route as well. I feel like there's been a huge surge of popularity of girls with the same pseudo gf shtick recently. I can't help but think pokis success in her half ass content creation while still making millions have influenced others to follow the same route. Great female role model btw

Posted

From reading the Twitter comments, no one is interested in the actual make up. Not even the women. But everyone is just excited to buy them to support their waifu. It's both sad, and terrifying. That hundreds if not thousands of people are going to purchase what most likely will be a never used item, simply as another avenue to throw money at her. 

Posted

Fed's going to Greece with Poki now I think. Can't do anything without him IRL wise. Dont know why he's going (if it's confirmed) when Jake is gonig as well. Jake would be enough, but like I said, she's not as close to anyone like Fed is, in their group anyways. Poki's trying to branch off into LSF 

how do you know? Is there a clip or something? 

Posted

I honestly don't think she looks bad in the pics, but the pics seem to be targeted to young teens as opposted to young adults lol. Like it's the kind of makeup you buy for your niece... like kiddy makeup lmao

Is no one gonna comment on the names for these shadows? "Moroccan sand", "Wifey, "#Hustle" ? Poki, pls. 

Posted

Its kinda funny how fed called her old in her recent video

Posted

Fed honestly looks uncomfortable O.o

Posted

she cares more about her brand than OTV. Not that it's bad, even tho her finacial life is incredibly easier because of the group. But she'd ditch in a heartbeat if something bigger came, like 100T. She tried pushing that in Jan and Feb, 100T collab merch. Sucking up to Nade as well. She thinks being a friend is buying her friends shit. I guarantee whenever the group eats together she's probably the least talkative one. Stream is obviously different, but as we know, so is her fake ass persona.  

lmao 100T sucked ass in LCS this season.