• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8228 posts in this topic

Posted

It looks like she did a photoshoot for her eyeshadow and lipstick?? that they released a few months ago or so

image_ba23cdec-898b-4b33-8c02-88a6295aea65_1440x.jpg

image_eeada97f-c192-42c3-96cf-318d16e1bd39_1440x.jpg

i think this sort of “persian princess” vibe suits her well. She should embrace it and accentuate her facial features more and stop trying so hard to look like another ethnicity. 

Posted

p..persian princess? she looks like a shitty 2000s advert for children

Posted

Just to remind everyone what the Pink Pixels swatch looks like lmao

406C5A17-E4D8-499C-A514-362DD8DC0747.jpeg

87E04B37-7E4C-4CD2-B150-33DDC86DAB7B.png

Courtesy of Birdie on page 83 https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/9983-pokimane/?do=findComment&comment=375948

Also, I think her palette suits her perfectly. It’s just as basic and cheap as she is :alpacaheadshake:

why would they even show this swatch? like it looks terrible and to show the fallout on those horrible gunky eyelashes lmfaooooo idkkkkkkkkkk

Posted

cursed image. those eyelashes look like spiders D:

Posted

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/21fa9e2ba904ff37bdb1dc7cba637624/5D1B2154/t51.2885-15/e35/53034706_311044132941878_7127363974696932237_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com

She posted this on her instagram an hour ago.

really looking like laura leech.... leeches think alike i guess

Posted

Anyone else watching the OTV stream? Looks like I was partially wrong, she's the least talkative ON stream as well. Look how she's basically speechless until Fed comes over. Then when he leaves, she's wordless again. Can't talk with her "friends" cause she doesn't know them too well. Doesn't care enough. And it's also interesting that she's the only one shoving the camera in her face when they were passing it around, like she wants to be missed or some shit. But yeah, she's not truly friendly with them. Her only true 'friend" in that house is Fed. If Fed were to ever leave, she'd actually be miserable. Why? Cause he sucks up too much and sh can fall onto him at any time. While everyone else doesn't. They're not assholes, but they're not falling for her bullshit, no one even tries to start a convo with her cause they just aren't true friends

Posted

now that kylie became a billionaire through luck poki wants a piece of the pie 

Posted

i love holo and all and its cute, but it doesnt look like a professional shoot. i do think the space buns pic is cute though, but mmm those swatches are a big no from me.

Posted

I think she looks cute, but damn that makeup looks extremely cheap lol

Posted

Surprised that she hasn’t given any condolences publicly yet to the muslim mosque tragedy in New Zealand, considering she acted so fast for the shooting in the gaming event. Maybe due to the critics of milking she received last time? Perhaps a little uncomfortable to the fact that she sells merchs with semi-automatic gun printing that’s similar to what’s been used?

82AF7799-496E-48CB-9CA9-49D85452661B.jpeg

I think on top of the other reasons people have already said (her indifference from profiting off firearms imagery, hiding her muslim background, etc) but she's releasing her new project on Saturday morning. The last thing I think she wants to bring attention too is this shooting; which might seem a little tone deaf for her to offer sincere condolences and then turn around and start hawking shitty makeup.

It looks like she did a photoshoot for her eyeshadow and lipstick?? that they released a few months ago or so

image_ba23cdec-898b-4b33-8c02-88a6295aea65_1440x.jpg

image_eeada97f-c192-42c3-96cf-318d16e1bd39_1440x.jpg

She looks soo scuffed here (compared to her super photoshopped/filtered social media pictures)

Like the aesthetic is supposedly youthful, but judging by her very visible wrinkles, its anything but.

Posted

Anyone else watching the OTV stream? Looks like I was partially wrong, she's the least talkative ON stream as well. Look how she's basically speechless until Fed comes over. Then when he leaves, she's wordless again. Can't talk with her "friends" cause she doesn't know them too well. Doesn't care enough. And it's also interesting that she's the only one shoving the camera in her face when they were passing it around, like she wants to be missed or some shit. But yeah, she's not truly friendly with them. Her only true 'friend" in that house is Fed. If Fed were to ever leave, she'd actually be miserable. Why? Cause he sucks up too much and sh can fall onto him at any time. While everyone else doesn't. They're not assholes, but they're not falling for her bullshit, no one even tries to start a convo with her cause they just aren't true friends

I cant agree with you more. Fed is really the only one she brings up all the time when shes talking to her chat. "I texted fed today" "I had a convo with fed.." how many times is she calls him over to order food for each other or eat together? even after the whole hasan valentine date he still hangs out with her. If shes not hanging around with any said dude shes seeing, shes locked up in her room im sure. out with hanna her manager or hanging out with fed. none of those involve offlinetv as a whole. Did anyone see how lily stopped fed before he went off to his room im assuming? something went down.. poki kept looking at the direction of the stairs over and over and she didnt look too happy. Look pretty down and she kept to herself.. then she looked over again and got up and left before the stream ended 5mins later. I dont get those two, Fed really needs to get his shit together and realize how bad poki treats him and get over her.

Posted

Honestly sometimes I forget she's a part of otv. She often doesn't attend their group events or act's uninterested when she does.

Posted

Damn, whoever called that it was her make up palette, y'all hit the nail right in the head. Good shit. GG

Posted

"OVER A YEAR in the making" Im sorry but if that crappy ass palette took a year to make i'd be dissapointed. The swatches look worse than the makeup you get at Claires. And Claires makeup was cheaper than Poki's.

Posted

Wouldn't be surprised if she goes for XQC next, hosted him a couple weeks ago. Now she's playing with him and Destiny, although he was quiet for the majority of the time