• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

6727 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't follow this thread much, but I thought I'd interject here to say that she doesn't look as old as you guys like to say. She looks her age. She has smile lines, but some people develop those in their teens or have always had them bc of genetics (same thing with dark circles) and it doesn't really hurt her looks. I'm not trying to white knight, I don't care about her at all, but I think it's toxic to say these kinds of things because it perpetuates the idea that it's bad to age/have wrinkles and that women have to look smooth as a baby, where guys are rarely subject to such strict standards. 

thats shit you should be telling her, she took off her makeup on stream and said everyone looks like eggs without makeup.

like nah bitch, not everybody ages the same as her, she acts all high & mighty for taking off her makeup when theres GIRLS who legit look drop dead gorgeous without caked makeup.

like idc if she looks old as fuck, it's the fact she posts "no makeup selfies" when its overfiltered/ still has makeup on

fuck her fake ass.

she has "smile lines" at age 22 because shes a manipulative person who uses people and that's karma doin it's thing :notimp:

Edited by MilkMe

Posted

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/21fa9e2ba904ff37bdb1dc7cba637624/5D1B2154/t51.2885-15/e35/53034706_311044132941878_7127363974696932237_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com

She posted this on her instagram an hour ago.

I'm not a make up expert but I think her eyeliner is too thicccc???? I also think that the eye shadow under her eyes should just be on the corners, or at least blend them more.

IF she actually does something make up related, I can't see her competing against thousands of beauty gurus who actually know how to put on make up properly.

Posted

I'm not a make up expert but I think her eyeliner is too thicccc???? I also think that the eye shadow under her eyes should just be on the corners, or at least blend them more.

IF she actually does something make up related, I can't see her competing against thousands of beauty gurus who actually know how to put on make up properly.

I think in this pic specifically her makeup is ok, but I agree she could've blended more the shadow under her eyes. What really bugs me is that her skin looks cakey even with editing :darth:

Posted

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/21fa9e2ba904ff37bdb1dc7cba637624/5D1B2154/t51.2885-15/e35/53034706_311044132941878_7127363974696932237_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com

she barely has a nose in this picture because of how edited it is... alright Poki, I see you 

vld.jpg

Posted (edited)

she had the same makeup look forever, so i swear if it's beauty related when 90% of her viewers are 12 yr old boys

i'd laugh my fucking ass off.

Edited by MilkMe

Posted

That looks really similar to Colourpop branding. 
tbh I think the makeup looks good on her, and I'm really glad to see something different if I'm being honest. 

Posted

This could be a fun, cute shoot, but her weathered face ruins it all. There's literally nothing youthful about her. She just looks like a desperate 30-something woman trying to relive her youth with that hair and the makeup.

Posted (edited)

uh I think this is the collection

https://www.winkylux.com/collections/pokimane-collection

why did they release it early if she hasn't announced it yet? interesting,,

edit: wait sorry, this is the old collection that we posted about a long time ago.. why is it using the same picture that poki posted? maybe it's been released for awhile but poki just never officially announced it on twitter and thats what this is? idk lol

Edited by egirl

Posted

uh I think this is the collection

https://www.winkylux.com/collections/pokimane-collection

why did they release it early if she hasn't announced it yet? interesting,,

edit: wait sorry, this is the old collection that we posted about a long time ago.. why is it using the same picture that poki posted? maybe it's been released for awhile but poki just never officially announced it on twitter and thats what this is? idk lol

Wait wtf she has an eyeshadow pallette? Damn, when did that shit happen lol

Posted

This could be a fun, cute shoot, but her weathered face ruins it all. There's literally nothing youthful about her. She just looks like a desperate 30-something woman trying to relive her youth with that hair and the makeup.

images.jpeg.jpg

Posted

It looks like she did a photoshoot for her eyeshadow and lipstick?? that they released a few months ago or so

image_ba23cdec-898b-4b33-8c02-88a6295aea65_1440x.jpg

image_eeada97f-c192-42c3-96cf-318d16e1bd39_1440x.jpg

Posted

It looks like she did a photoshoot for her eyeshadow and lipstick?? that they released a few months ago or so

image_ba23cdec-898b-4b33-8c02-88a6295aea65_1440x.jpg

image_eeada97f-c192-42c3-96cf-318d16e1bd39_1440x.jpg

I don't wanna be mean but it looks like a photoshoot for cheap and bad quality makeup... it's cringy

Posted

Just to remind everyone what the Pink Pixels swatch looks like lmao

406C5A17-E4D8-499C-A514-362DD8DC0747.jpeg

her palette reminds me of deep fried memes im fucking done boiii

Screenshot_9.thumb.png.9c1072d02800c51f9