• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8270 posts in this topic

Posted

surprise surprise guess whos watching hasans stream instead of being with the rest of otv

She wants to integrate him into the OTV fanbase, firstly hers of course. She also wants his fanbase (pretty much Destiny's) and the LSF community. Im loving that chat doesnt want any of him tho. Some people like him (cant understand with his stuck up personality) but the rest of her chat would not want him. Like Train said, Hasan caters to politics only, has a terrible personality, complete opposite of what her 12 year old community is into

I know there's a clip of Alinity mocking her with the whole copyright strike thing... Basically there's someone in Alinity's chat that says something along the lines of "isn't this the girl who copyright strikes everyone for money?" and Alinity answers "no, that would be Pokimane"

I honestly feel like because she's such a large streamer on twitch, other twitch streamers WK her and fanboy over her because they don't wanna dig their own grave or receive any backlash/hate. Just take a look at TSM Daequan, giving her the pass to use the n-word. He knows that if it were anyone else but Poki, he wouldn't have publicly supported that. Even Sky Williams, who made many videos against e-girl and snowflake behavior, gives her the pass because he doesn't wanna kill his already dead career. Destiny teeters on the edge of not liking her (imo), but I think he respects her business hustle and "work ethics."

Even in OTV, you can tell that the members are kinda sick of her bs. There are plenty of clips where the atmosphere changes when she comes into the room, or clips where people's tone change in response to her bs. However, none of them are going to say a thing explicitly or challenge her (other than pinksparkles lol) because again, she's the protected queen of twitch right now. I bet you they have a OTV group chat, and then another one without her. 

Scarra isn't a fan. He'll make amends for the group, not for her. Toast is always sneak dissing, but he can't outright do shit since he's dating Poki's best friend. Lily talks shit sometimes, or just goes against wat she says with more passion then others (except Toast). Albert gives no fucks. Fed is forever trapped. And you know something she's done for the longest time? She's condescending as fuck. Fed memes Yvonne and Lily, they also do the same. But when Poki's always saying everyone's cute like they're a kid or something. Like it's literally the only compliment she'll throw out there. Why? Cause she probably doesn't spend enough time to actually do shit with them. Just the occasional 'you're so cute" every now and then. She'd have her dick in a twist if people kept telling her that imo

Posted (edited)

Poki is a super weird person. She's not even subtle about liking a guy. she sits in Hasans chat all stream just like all the others, just like she did with Meteos and Bjergsen and cizzorz.  She even went as far as dress up like Bjerg and she fan girled all the time in his chat. Anyone wanna take bets how long she'll stay interested with Hasan? The guy is straight boring with all his politics, The man is straight up a robot with how bad his personality is, and he sounds like hes always whiny and bitchy. I mean it didnt take too long for her to drop cizzorz.. she barely shows her face in there at all.

Edited by ozark

Posted

Poki is a super weird person. She's not even subtle about liking a guy. she sits in Hasans chat all stream just like all the others, just like she did with Meteos and Bjergsen and cizzorz.  She even went as far as dress up like Bjerg and she fan girled all the time in his chat. Anyone wanna take bets how long she'll stay interested with Hasan? The guy is straight boring with all his politics, The man is straight up a robot with how bad his personality is, and he sounds like hes always whiny and bitchy. I mean it didnt take too long for her to drop cizzorz.. she barely shows her face in there at all.

Tell me about it, the only times she goes to his chat is to stay relevant to the viewers she got from him lol. And to get an ego boost, cuz a good amount of cizzorz viewers are girls and teenage boys. So you'll see the occasional "hi queen" or shit like that towards her. Which is pretty shitty, if you supposedly "liked" the guy.

Posted

this is unrelated to the above discussions, but did anyone see how she went to the adidas show?

i mean this in the nicest way, but what the f*ck does poki know about fashion? i have yet to see the boring ass e-thot wear anything decent - let alone anything good together since i keep seeing the same camo pants with an expensive top

like i would get it if she had a brand catered to fashion and beauty (both of which she would be horrible at lbr) but why did she get an invite like lmao her streams aren’t even good when she’s just chatting but she got lucky enough to have a gullible fanbase

side note before i forget: she also literally repeated an outfit for the event but wore a turleneck instead of a v-neck like ah yes we stan a rich b*tch that can’t dress herself for shit lmao

Posted

shes the last person who should be giving out makeup/beauty advice her makeup isn't professional level? at all? pls no i dont want her infiltrating the beauty communtiy (actually i do bc her ass would be exposed but i dont want her leeching off my favorite mua youtubers)

the guru industry would be like, poki who?   there's no way she or her make up will ever grow enough with  only her leech squad in tow. you know damn well all those no-name thots who post in support of her are thinking the same thing.    this girl looks 10 years older than she is ,  has zero technique, experience or knowledge of make up and still rocks spider lashes while wearing 1800 dollar sneakers that look more like the slippers that are made to look like sneakers.

kktr_rugrats_slippers.jpg

whoever allowed her name on their brand has to be small, desperate and doing bad enough to where the 25 people who like her that actually wear make up will create a profit.

Posted (edited)

I think that Adida's show was something her manager cooked up, see that Valkyrae also went to LUL I'd be surprised at all if anyone from Adidas actually reached out to Pokimane thinking she'd be a good "fit" to even been seen at their show.

Also maybe just an an assumption, but I feel like Janet probably doesn't even like Poki on the DL? Like yeah she's her "bff" etc, but like I'm pretty her and Toast talk shit about Poki behind her back. 

*** I ALSO FORGOT

isn't a bit sus that Valk is releasing or opening up her merch pre-orders today and Poki also announced she has something coming out today as well? Nice way to try and outshine other people lmfao

Edited by Birdie

Posted (edited)

Check out Lilys IG story.. I find it revealing how the rest of otv reacts to poki. Lilys story shows them filming for thier offline high series. She pans around, showing otv members.. all saying something and look happy on her story except poki, lily skips her. Poki IG stories a few moments later.. Of course Poki puts on a heart filter, does her "uwu" routine and pans to show Fed turn his head from her. looking away probably not wanting to be on her Ig story and everyone on their phones not minding poki. She tries so hard, to make it seem shes part of OTV. She hasnt been that for a long while, her ego and attitude has changed from being part of a group of friends to using a group of people who considered her a friend once.

Edited by ozark

Posted

can we just take a moment to acknowledge how her hair looks when it's not styled

a89a875f4293e6c6dbc769d887a21e56.png

When her natural hair texture starts peeking through at the roots, I feel like with all the bleaching and constant use of heat has fully fucked up her hair / scalp. At this point even giving her hair a break wouldn't help. Also didn't she just go blonde a while ago? She needs to tone that hair asap. 

Posted

Surprised that she hasn’t given any condolences publicly yet to the muslim mosque tragedy in New Zealand, considering she acted so fast for the shooting in the gaming event. Maybe due to the critics of milking she received last time? Perhaps a little uncomfortable to the fact that she sells merchs with semi-automatic gun printing that’s similar to what’s been used?

82AF7799-496E-48CB-9CA9-49D85452661B.jpeg

Posted

can we just take a moment to acknowledge how her hair looks when it's not styled

a89a875f4293e6c6dbc769d887a21e56.png

i doubt with all the money she has she can't cure that hair, might as well shave her head bald lol.

Posted

Surprised that she hasn’t given any condolences publicly yet to the muslim mosque tragedy in New Zealand, considering she acted so fast for the shooting in the gaming event. Maybe due to the critics of milking she received last time? Perhaps a little uncomfortable to the fact that she sells merchs with semi-automatic gun printing that’s similar to what’s been used?

82AF7799-496E-48CB-9CA9-49D85452661B.jpeg

She also probably doesn't want to draw more attention to the fact that she's Muslim.

Posted

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/21fa9e2ba904ff37bdb1dc7cba637624/5D1B2154/t51.2885-15/e35/53034706_311044132941878_7127363974696932237_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com

She posted this on her instagram an hour ago.

Posted

Why is her tongue sticking out of her mouth in every fucking picture that isn't a candid? Is this a "thing" to do now?

Posted (edited)

the guru industry would be like, poki who?   there's no way she or her make up will ever grow enough with  only her leech squad in tow. you know damn well all those no-name thots who post in support of her are thinking the same thing.    this girl looks 10 years older than she is ,  has zero technique, experience or knowledge of make up and still rocks spider lashes while wearing 1800 dollar sneakers that look more like the slippers that are made to look like sneakers.

kktr_rugrats_slippers.jpg

whoever allowed her name on their brand has to be small, desperate and doing bad enough to where the 25 people who like her that actually wear make up will create a profit.

I don't follow this thread much, but I thought I'd interject here to say that she doesn't look as old as you guys like to say. She looks her age. She has smile lines, but some people develop those in their teens or have always had them bc of genetics (same thing with dark circles) and it doesn't really hurt her looks. I'm not trying to white knight, I don't care about her at all, but I think it's toxic to say these kinds of things because it perpetuates the idea that it's bad to age/have wrinkles and that women have to look smooth as a baby, where guys are rarely subject to such strict standards. 

Edited by Astralworm
changed wording