• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

6210 posts in this topic

Posted

Not in remark of quarter jade but with pokis lack of entertainment ... a toddler could be more entertaining. Idk how she’s still in the market, other than 12 year olds hogging themselves.

Posted

Not in remark of quarter jade but with pokis lack of entertainment ... a toddler could be more entertaining. Idk how she’s still in the market, other than 12 year olds hogging themselves.

Only reason shes's relevant is because of her looks. I think her looks stand out because she's "exotic". That and the recognition she got from leeching off other popular streamers/pro gamers. I always found her so fucking boring. But even if you're not entertaining, at least be good/decent at the game(s) you play, but she's neither. Seems like she gave up trying to climb/get boosted anyways now that she's figured out that it's not her gameplay people are watching her for.

Posted

Has anyone seen Mr. Beast's Battle Royal video? Poki's team was eh, I even have to say that Valk's/Kittyplays performance was bland. Like I understand that they play fps while sitting all day, but they literally did nothing but run around. Not to mention of off Poki's aim was (per her go pro footage).

Posted

Only reason shes's relevant is because of her looks. I think her looks stand out because she's "exotic". That and the recognition she got from leeching off other popular streamers/pro gamers. I always found her so fucking boring. But even if you're not entertaining, at least be good/decent at the game(s) you play, but she's neither. Seems like she gave up trying to climb/get boosted anyways now that she's figured out that it's not her gameplay people are watching her for.

I think her looks are a factor but her "I am so relatable and quirky" act is also a big part of her fame, she caters to thirsty teenagers and people who don't really mind thinking about what they're watching, Poki offers basic humor that doesn't require much 

Posted (edited)

I don't know about you guys but I feel like poki became kinda boring.. 

I mean I knew that before but her thread is slowly dying I think and it's almost like we're just waiting for her to do stupid shit, which ofc she will but I kinda feel like the air's out..?

I don't know, it all becomes repetitive and redundant lately..

Thoughts? 

Edited by Mondine

Posted (edited)

I don't know about you guys but I feel like poki became kinda boring.. 

I mean I knew that before but her thread is slowly dying I think and it's almost like we're just waiting for her to do stupid shit, which ofc she will but I kinda feel like the air's out..?

I don't know, it all becomes repetitive and redundant lately..

Thoughts? 

shes so boring that i don't have any thoughts sorry :(

Edited by MilkMe

Posted

I’m in a few private discord chats with several popular streamers and they make fun of poki once in a while. I wonder how many other streamers dislike her as well? I don’t know anyone who actually takes her seriously other than egirl streamers and the Offline TV crowd. 

Posted

yall see this?

makes me think shes gonna release something beauty related

lmfao..

Posted

yall see this?

makes me think shes gonna release something beauty related

lmfao..

yep, smart move considering 95% of her fan base is teenage boys lol

Posted

shes the last person who should be giving out makeup/beauty advice her makeup isn't professional level? at all? pls no i dont want her infiltrating the beauty communtiy (actually i do bc her ass would be exposed but i dont want her leeching off my favorite mua youtubers)

Posted

shes the last person who should be giving out makeup/beauty advice her makeup isn't professional level? at all? pls no i dont want her infiltrating the beauty communtiy (actually i do bc her ass would be exposed but i dont want her leeching off my favorite mua youtubers)

Oh, God yes. I would love for her to do a beauty stream upload to YouTube. Those Beauty bitches are 100 times more vicious than we could ever be.

Posted

everyone in offline together on their main channel, even fed after saying he's taking a break from streaming

minus 1 

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 12.53.48 AM.jpg

Posted

everyone in offline together on their main channel, even fed after saying he's taking a break from streaming

minus 1 

surprise surprise guess whos watching hasans stream instead of being with the rest of otv

Posted

minus 1 

she cares more about her brand than OTV. Not that it's bad, even tho her finacial life is incredibly easier because of the group. But she'd ditch in a heartbeat if something bigger came, like 100T. She tried pushing that in Jan and Feb, 100T collab merch. Sucking up to Nade as well. She thinks being a friend is buying her friends shit. I guarantee whenever the group eats together she's probably the least talkative one. Stream is obviously different, but as we know, so is her fake ass persona.  

Posted

I’m in a few private discord chats with several popular streamers and they make fun of poki once in a while. I wonder how many other streamers dislike her as well? I don’t know anyone who actually takes her seriously other than egirl streamers and the Offline TV crowd. 

I know there's a clip of Alinity mocking her with the whole copyright strike thing... Basically there's someone in Alinity's chat that says something along the lines of "isn't this the girl who copyright strikes everyone for money?" and Alinity answers "no, that would be Pokimane"

I honestly feel like because she's such a large streamer on twitch, other twitch streamers WK her and fanboy over her because they don't wanna dig their own grave or receive any backlash/hate. Just take a look at TSM Daequan, giving her the pass to use the n-word. He knows that if it were anyone else but Poki, he wouldn't have publicly supported that. Even Sky Williams, who made many videos against e-girl and snowflake behavior, gives her the pass because he doesn't wanna kill his already dead career. Destiny teeters on the edge of not liking her (imo), but I think he respects her business hustle and "work ethics."

Even in OTV, you can tell that the members are kinda sick of her bs. There are plenty of clips where the atmosphere changes when she comes into the room, or clips where people's tone change in response to her bs. However, none of them are going to say a thing explicitly or challenge her (other than pinksparkles lol) because again, she's the protected queen of twitch right now. I bet you they have a OTV group chat, and then another one without her.