• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8244 posts in this topic

Posted

people in that subreddit wk'ing, but i think that video speaks volumes lol

I cant play the video do you guys have any mirrors?

Posted

She said the N word plenty of times back then, and got caught and tried to play it off and did it really badly. I used to like her but i dont give a fuck anymore sis really has the AUDACITY.

Posted

Longtime lurker

Never found Pokimane interesting. I love how people said it was okay for her to say the n word because she's North African, except the US Census classifies North Africans and Middle Easterners as white (not saying they're actually white, not sure why this is the case). Egyptians are also North African so by that logic, Egyptians are free to say the n word. Not that the drama behind that is still relevant, but that's my argument for it.

I do think she's pretty, but that's all there is to her.

Posted

slightly OT but is anyone else confused as to why she doesn't just get a nose job? there's nothing wrong with her nose shape - i have quite a similar one - but since she shoops and seems to really dislike her nose profile, why doesn't she just get a nose job? i'm sure she can afford it. maybe she's scared of surgery like khloe kardashian?

Posted

slightly OT but is anyone else confused as to why she doesn't just get a nose job? there's nothing wrong with her nose shape - i have quite a similar one - but since she shoops and seems to really dislike her nose profile, why doesn't she just get a nose job? i'm sure she can afford it. maybe she's scared of surgery like khloe kardashian?

My honest guess is that she wouldnt be able to handle all the videos, ppl talking about it/asking about it every stream/tweet/insta post/etc she makes. I even feel like some of her fans would start calling her fake. Again it's what she built herself on. This 'perfect' image. It's really fucking her up right now

Posted

Because why plastic surgery when a tiny little app on your phone does the magic everyday and your fan base is probably already blind from fapping too much that they won't even see or care for fucks sake 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted

I cant play the video do you guys have any mirrors?

i just went back to look and i guess a mod deleted it

it was basically a two part short video. part 1 was quarterjade streaming and someone asked her thoughts on fed taking a break and she gave this short wholesome speech about it's good to take a break and reset if you're feeling down and that when he comes back he'll be better than before or something

and part 2 was just this clip of poki reacting to the news https://www.twitch.tv/videos/392377328?t=13m16s

it was a stark contrast 

Posted (edited)

Edited by casa

Posted (edited)

Wholesome btw 

dude, why did you have to post that picture so big... makes me feel uncomfortable to open the thread right now

Edited by maddin
removed pic from quote...

Posted

I'm not against plastic surgery.  I know people who have truly blossomed after a nose job.  If it improves your quality of life,  im all for it,  as long as its not hurting anyone.  That being said,  this girl really needs to lay off the make up,  pick up some moisturizer and get her 22 year old face back because i'm way older than her,  so are most of my friends, and i've never seen anyone with this much premature skin damage.     I dont think thats sun damage either.   i think thats damage from caked make up drying out her skin and forcing folds from wearing too much of it/ not using proper skin care between foundation masks.  Poki, listen gurr.  put this:

St.Ives-Collagen-Ellastin-Moisturizer.pn

on a wish list,  let your 13 year olds buy you a life time supply. this massive tub costs 5 bucks.  slather that shit on your face til it hurts.  it will help you.  love - PULL

ab96e6c3-040d-4e5f-99d9-2595e36e03ee.png

0fa95fd8-203c-4208-9415-c8f561e53b1e.png

Posted

maybe a haircut too to save what’s left of her hair..