• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7042 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wish Poki would just leave, OTV is much better without her there, everybody's mood just changes the second she shows up. ugh

as for fed, yeah it's kind of sad but one day he'll realize theres better girls out there who aren't cunts and better looking than poki.

looks fade and nobody would put up with her trash self later 

I think if most OTV fans could pick one person to leave it would be poki but it's a bad situation now where if fed leaves poki will get the blame and if poki leaves fed will get the blame and I doubt he could handle it

Edited by Joviar3

Posted (edited)

Clip mirror: https://my.mixtape.moe/wbqscu.mp4

Fucking hell that's cold... Calling a guy your friend and leading him on until he can't take it anymore and breaks down? He's dumb for not seeing through that shit but she kept it up for like a year? And this is her reaction? I hope her friends at least give her some shit for this, you don't treat the people in your life like that.

I guess it's the stream version of her reaction but still. She looks uncomfortable for a bit and then just goes on like nothing happened. 

Am I crazy for thinking that if a guy shows serious interest you tell him yes or no after a while? 

I get the feeling that Poki never said no to dating Fed, but kept saying  "maybe we will date in the future or something uWu"... Which gave him false hope. I remember her saying on stream a few times last year and on that amazon doc "who knows if we'll date in the future". Who knows if she really thought that or was just saying it to manipulate fed into being her bitch. From this clip the other day he still has hope which is sad, as he knows shes with Hasan. Fr though he needs to move out and away from her toxic energy.  https://streamable.com/cw77u

Edited by casa

Posted

i just went to fed's tweet to see the replies and basically everyone in their friend group is responding and liking his tweet. how do you not see his tweet when your entire friend group is replying, liking and rt'ing his tweet? any time i log onto twitter i'll see tweets from friends who all like or rt the same thing. 

even if she didn't actually see it before her stream, he short response to it and lack of caring was telling

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.53.29 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.53.40 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.53.48 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.54.04 PM.jpg

Posted

I get the feeling that Poki never said no to dating Fed, but kept saying to Fed that "maybe we will date in the future or something uWu"... i remember her saying on stream a few times last year and on that amazon doc "who knows if we'll date in the future". Who knows if she really thought that or was just saying it to manipulate fed into being her bitch. From this clip the other day he still has hope which is sad, as he knows shes with Hasan. Fr though he needs to move out and away from her toxic ways. https://streamable.com/cw77u

Sorry ,but i cant be the only one who is tired of people relating everything fed does with poki. The guys life doesnt revolve around her. And even if what people are saying is true, then he should be happy he dodged a bullet.

Posted

but yea, in regards to candid vs irl she's definitely chunky and bottom-heavy. it's actually quite obvious how exactly her body shape is irl. shame that her wks are oblivious to her deceptive angles and poses and photoshopping. 

not going to body shame, I too once was in the chubbier spectrum but grinded at the gym to lose 20lbs. Poki's been going to the gym supposedly, and her progress will show overtime and I think it's good she's working on her fitness and health.

Just own up to it though, Poki. be more confident in your body, don't fake a thigh gap or arch your back to far just to accentuate your ass for curves while at the same time you whine about people saying thicc. you obviously pander your 12 year old fans and rednecks with your body, just admit to it. oh wait, you can't bc then you'll just be associating yourself with the camgirls you look down on. you're not helping any of us women out there but only encouraging blind, thirty and ignorant men who don't know any better.

I'm not trying to body shame her. She says she's been exercising, and I believe her. Looking just at her arms you can see a big difference between today and even a year ago.

To me, it makes what she projects even worse. She's obviously not fat. In her own words, she's pear shaped. For someone who incessantly preaches self love and positivity, it's almost a crime to give such an example to her young and mindless followers. Especially when you have nothing to hide. Especially on a day like today. Corrupting your form into something so blatantly unnatural does a disservice to both her Male viewers who drool over their uWu idol with false expectations, and the young girls watching who now have to live up to them. It's bad enough when models and celebrities do it. Someone who is supposed to be just a regular gamer girl who's positive attitude made all good things come to her is unconscionably unfair.

Posted

Sorry ,but i cant be the only one who is tired of people relating everything fed does with poki. The guys life doesnt revolve around her. And even if what people are saying is true, then he should be happy he dodged a bullet.

People make it seem like his only personality trait is being pussy whipped by poki lol, and who knows might as well be the case actually.
But I agree, I'm tired of it too.

Posted (edited)

Ive been wanting to comment this for a while now, i was just to scared of being the devils advocate you know. But yea i kinda agree

On another note looks whos all sad now..LMFAO
Edited by Adam

Posted (edited)

Not one to start fake rumors or anything, but why do I have a feeling Poki may try to have her parents meet Hasan 👀 maybe on the lowkey.

Also I feel like she purposely played dumb about the whole Fed tweet since she knows there's going to be some assumptions made it has something to do with her.

Edited by Birdie

Posted

on the topic of old poki clips resurfacing.....i found an old video of pokimane on youtube and its of xchocobars singing to her and she puts her middle fingers up multiple times while singing along. i could not help but notice her old league name was also "buttvirg1n" 
i dont know if its been posted before

tumblr_pnwy38HaKN1r2ggyro2_r1_1280.png

Posted

i'm not gonna lie, i actually used to really like old poki. i thought she was actually cute, but now shes like .. uglier? idk. i know looks arent everything so i dont wanna bash on her looks but its like everyone else has said, her use of constant heat on her hair, caking of makeup, etc, has made her look suuuuper old. she was so much cuter back then. i actually also liked when her name was buttvirgin etc because at least that's her true personality, and she isn't lying/pretending to be wholesome/innocent etc

Posted

and OF COURSE she's jumping on the apex bandwagon, it's laughable how predictable jewimane actually is 9_99_9

Posted

sorry for the second post but i just looked at poki's IG and she's hanging out with arden cho

THIS is pretty much exactly why i don't like her anymore. i mean we don't really know what goes on in her personal life but it just seems like she's ALSO clout chasing, hanging out with people more famous to her (myth, LSF crew, arden cho, greek, etc) for her own personal gain.

that + her group of "streamer friends" aren't actually close at all. whenever she's with any group of people, she always feels like the odd one out.

Posted

i'm not gonna lie, i actually used to really like old poki. i thought she was actually cute, but now shes like .. uglier? idk. i know looks arent everything so i dont wanna bash on her looks but its like everyone else has said, her use of constant heat on her hair, caking of makeup, etc, has made her look suuuuper old. she was so much cuter back then. i actually also liked when her name was buttvirgin etc because at least that's her true personality, and she isn't lying/pretending to be wholesome/innocent etc

yeah she looks like she has wrinkles at age 22..imagine her at 30

Posted

on the topic of old poki clips resurfacing.....i found an old video of pokimane on youtube and its of xchocobars singing to her and she puts her middle fingers up multiple times while singing along. i could not help but notice her old league name was also "buttvirg1n" 
i dont know if its been posted before

Streaming seems to be her main source of income and nowadays she has to keep advertisers in mind. She's one of the few girls that's not scared to meme and keep using pepe and stuff (after the US media bullshit). She still plays the ratchet music and it seems like she kept a lot of her personality from back then, like you'd expect from people. Credit where credit is due, she stays mostly true to the general culture and people and hasn't turned into a super fake LA person. She'd make boatloads of extra cash if she sold out hard but it seems she chose not to. Credit where credit is due. 

I like this forum for calling people out on lies and hypocrisy but this isn't the right example imo.