• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

6761 posts in this topic

Posted

man, fuck people like Poki, what a manipulative bitch

Posted

I think I can guess who has drained him. Maybe this way it's easier for him to distance himself more from Poki? 

Notice how pretty much everyone in their entire friend group commented except Poki. Kind of surprised that Fed is letting this get to him so much but hopefully he will open his eyes a little now.

Posted

444.thumb.PNG.7cc68ef7bbbd334ce2bc7cd854

Attached screenshot too for reference. 

I too live in caked makeup and Photoshop. Also interesting how she starts wearing PJs now that people on PULL starts calling her out for wearing thotty clothes instead of stuff she is actually comfortable in LUL

Hope this merges with the above post. Funny how she goes out of her way to prevent people saying thicc, banning the word etc. because she doesn't want to be objectified but is perfectly fine with comments like this... Is she actually proud that she is fap material? lmao7.thumb.PNG.bb4d7d79d1573ebf9a4727615e4b

Posted (edited)

"living in pjs"

caked as fuck with shit ton of makeup

how is that even comfortable 

oh right bcuz she looks completely different without it

Edited by MilkMe

Posted

ngl her hair looking a little less janky than usual. 

Posted

Is it me, or does her body type in the Twitter picture above look completely different from this one taken a day previously?

D1A81jiVYAAf0El.jpeg.jpg

Posted

Is it me, or does her body type in the Twitter picture above look completely different from this one taken a day previously?

D1A81jiVYAAf0El.jpeg.jpg

Wait, is that guy in the background Keemstar? Or does he just look a lot like him?
if that actually is him, DAMN how awkward is that shit ...

Posted

Wait, is that guy in the background Keemstar? Or does he just look a lot like him?if that actually is him, DAMN how awkward is that shit ...

It was Keem LOL it's the same shirt he posted on his Twitter. But yeah her candids vs. what she posts is really different. Like I don't have a problem with shooping or wanting make yourself look good via makeup/filters. But don't play it off like you're all natural while under the same breath hate on girls who do the same?

Posted

444.thumb.PNG.7cc68ef7bbbd334ce2bc7cd854

Attached screenshot too for reference. 

I too live in caked makeup and Photoshop. Also interesting how she starts wearing PJs now that people on PULL starts calling her out for wearing thotty clothes instead of stuff she is actually comfortable in LUL

Hope this merges with the above post. Funny how she goes out of her way to prevent people saying thicc, banning the word etc. because she doesn't want to be objectified but is perfectly fine with comments like this... Is she actually proud that she is fap material? lmao7.thumb.PNG.bb4d7d79d1573ebf9a4727615e4b

I just.... don't get it lol. She is so cringe on stream. She's an 8/10 maybe and thats with mediocre makeup and outfits from ross LOL 

Posted

It was Keem LOL it's the same shirt he posted on his Twitter. But yeah her candids vs. what she posts is really different. Like I don't have a problem with shooping or wanting make yourself look good via makeup/filters. But don't play it off like you're all natural while under the same breath hate on girls who do the same?

She opened her stream today bitching about all the comments about that Twitter pic. Many questioned why she would put on so much makeup to get ready for bed. Then said, I shit you not, "I can't understand why people always say that. I'm not even really wearing any makeup today. I dont even have any foundation on. My lights are just O.P."

I just....can't.

Posted

Putting fake eyelashes on before going to bed mhmmmm.

Posted

Notice how pretty much everyone in their entire friend group commented except Poki. Kind of surprised that Fed is letting this get to him so much but hopefully he will open his eyes a little now.

haha, she didn't know until someone asked her on stream what she thinks about the fed news

Posted

haha, she didn't know until someone asked her on stream what she thinks about the fed news

Wait what did she say about it  btw ? 

Posted

She opened her stream today bitching about all the comments about that Twitter pic. Many questioned why she would put on so much makeup to get ready for bed. Then said, I shit you not, "I can't understand why people always say that. I'm not even really wearing any makeup today. I dont even have any foundation on. My lights are just O.P."

I just....can't.

Capture2.thumb.PNG.0552c3b809c6acdb7dafc

Because winged eyeliner, filled in brows, contour and crusty mascara isnt "really any makeup"...

Also girly needs to step up on her photoshop skills those wavy floorboards LUL

Capture.thumb.PNG.799458e7546b8ad27945e3