• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7031 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL this is a troll right?

who’s going out with Hashinshin?

Maybe they confused Hassan with Hashinshin? IDK that post seems very troll.

Posted

Hassan is a snack, would tap and ghost because he seems fucking exhausting lmao

Posted

Compared to those other girls, Poki looks so washed out lol. Makeup can't even make her look outstanding!! 

I really feel like Poki hates her life for what it is now. I think she didn't know she would end up getting such a trashy following of 12 year olds. I don't think I'd be able to live with myself knowing my money comes from horny kids and neckbeards lolol. Sure, she has a nice house to live in and designer bags (which from what I saw were pretty tasteless lol.), but that can't give happiness xD From some of her stream clips/ other otv vlogs, she gives off this vibe that she doesn't wanna be there/ hates what she got herself into. 

This past year she has just been AWFUL. Putting not even 20% effort into her streams/ youtube "vids", yet she still has such a strong following which is really disappointing lol. On top of that, she is clearly a fucking BITCH to ppl she knows (otv members, other streamers, idk i'm not gonnna list). Then there's her hypocrisy, the list goes on and on. 

I'm confident in the next two years she's going to be old news and eventually die out. Gaming community isn't for her, she only attracts Fortnite scrubs lol. ALSO HER FAKE LAUGH IS THE MOST ANNOYING FUCKING SHIT EVER. Even worse than lilypichu's voice lmfao

This has just been whats on my mind from catching up w the thread. I hope I don't sound like im wk'ing cuz i really aint. Poki is the poster child of whats wrong w the gaming community imo. 

Posted

b97a33458f3816ca463956a7bab55fb7.jpg

eb1a4f6eabc80aade96a8f22d6fa3056.jpg

Lol poki looks so catfishy compared to gorgeous girls like kitty and rae

Is it terrible that I laughed at how completely she looks in both pictures. Kinda sad that she feels the need to still put on a sepia filter to hide the eye bags and smile lines

Posted

Is it terrible that I laughed at how completely she looks in both pictures. Kinda sad that she feels the need to still put on a sepia filter to hide the eye bags and smile lines

she looks like their mother..

also her hair is fucking fried to death, even her bangs, yikeeeeeeeesssss

Posted

Lmao, Jakenbake mentioned on his stream that Poki recently met this guy (Hasan) and they were talking about IRL streaming. Seems things did have to change once Fed asked, otherwise it would've been a Hasan and Poki stream. I think she's trying to separate those two, since she knows Fed has a thing for her. Fed needs to move on imo. 

Posted (edited)

But isn't the streamer still responsible for the content of their stream? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiveFails/comments/ax11aq/girl_screams_n_word_at_someone_on_pokimane_stream/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

They always let people off if it's "accidental". And they are a popular female.

That type of clip shouldn't be what makes any streamer get banned because it's stupid. Tfue also went through that a few days ago and he looked a bit freaked out that he'd get banned. Ninja went through that a few months ago as well. It's not their fault if other people are being ignorant. If Poki had said the N word recently, then yes she would have to be the one to get banned.

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

Lmao, Jakenbake mentioned on his stream that Poki recently met this guy (Hasan) and they were talking about IRL streaming. Seems things did have to change once Fed asked, otherwise it would've been a Hasan and Poki stream. I think she's trying to separate those two, since she knows Fed has a thing for her. Fed needs to move on imo. 

Gotta Clip?

Posted

That type of clip shouldn't be what makes any streamer get banned because it's stupid. Tfue also went through that a few days ago and he looked a bit freaked out that he'd get banned. Ninja went through that a few months ago as well. It's not their fault if other people are being ignorant. If Poki had said the N word recently, then yes she would have to be the one to get banned.

They still have to be careful, as chat or even TTS is their responsibility to moderate. People have gotten short suspensions for not doing so. Even though they weren't the ones personally breaking guidelines. I dont believe she would be banned if she said the N word a week ago. Probably would today. She's done far worse on stream before with no repercussions

Posted

I’m not sure if Twitch has penalties for that sort of thing yet, but recently YouTube has basically come up with something along the lines of if people post inappropriate comments on your video they can take away your monetization of the video.  It’s sad, because of course there are troll people out there, but on the other hand streamers create and set the precedent for how their viewers behave.  So I wouldn’t be surprised if Twitch did or will make similar rules.  However, we all know Twitch won’t reprimand their moneymakers even if they need to.

Posted (edited)

They still have to be careful, as chat or even TTS is their responsibility to moderate.

Yeah but some things are just out of their control. TOS is too much sometimes. But luckily they didn't get banned.

At 3:08

https://youtu.be/Fvqf6HTHISI

At 2:59

https://youtu.be/IjjKia65JpQ

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

The fucks wrong with that chick afterwards with the pink hair..? 

Posted

Sounds like she wants to do some irl streams w/ Hasan. But if she's trying so hard to hide there relationship why would she film/stream them together out in public? she must love all the speculation around her lovelife yikes.