• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7394 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

About Pokimane’s relationship with Bjergsen, I believe they go well with each other since Bjergsen’s a bit pretentious (and a bit gullible) and Pokimane’s fake. 

Edited by TrashWifu

Posted

Ok im so glad this thread was made because I actually used to like watching poki but after doing some digging I realized how manipulative her stream and image are. Basically aside from everything mentioned about her hypocrisy towards girls, leeching, etc. HER GAMEPLAY is what I wanna point out. She basically has two accounts she plays on (her main pokimane and her "smurf" senpoki). She manages to get pokimane to d3 and camps that elo barely playing ranked on it and if she does she plays lulu support. Meanwhile she plays over 800 ranked games on senpoki which is consistently stuck in diamond 5 and has a negative winrate on most midlaners. When she plays on pokimane on stream shes almost always playing normal games yet her title always says "Diamond ranked" to some variation and purposefully cuts the client so that we can't tell what queue she is queued up for (Normal Draft 5v5 vs Ranked Solo/Duo). I was watching her stream sometime last year and someone donated pointing out that her title says shes playing ranked but shes playing normals and she got really triggered at the chat and the donator for pointing it out. She always has trash KDAs and is consistently doing the least or second least damage on her team. All the while she flames her teammates for being bad when consistently loses lane and brings nothing to her team.

This always bothered me because she calls herself a D3/D2 midlaner but she just camps that elo on her main by barely playing on it and only playing support when she does. Idk it just rubs me the wrong way because I originally thought I'd found a good diamond midlaner who was a girl but nope just another ethot that can't play mid to save her life but pretends to in order to get as many viewers as possible.  I know the other things mentioned (leeching and sleeping around to leech) are probably a lot shadier but this has just always bothered me about her...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pokimane.thumb.JPG.25c0b255375ff6e48a003senpoki.thumb.JPG.90caabb50c9a51d94fde62

SO GLAD SOMEONE BROUGHT THIS UP.

She is not only just a mediocre "diamond" player, but she is also boosted. If you go on Senpoki's OP.GG most of her wins she duos with someone named Zippy Len (as ADC) and Poki supporting them.

Since she started streaming today, she has lost all of her games, which is currently Plat II.

Posted (edited)

About Pokimane’s relationship with Bjergsen, I believe they go well with each other since Bjergsen’s a bit pretentious (and a bit gullible) and Pokimane’s fake. 

Off topic: This is going to sound kind of mean, but I’ve noticed that her eyes are really small (?)

Where was it stated that she is dating Bjerg?

I haven't found anything to prove that statement and last I heard Pokimane said she wasn't interested in dating anyone atm and was single.

Edited by Coffee Creamer

Posted (edited)

Where was it stated that she is dating Bjerg?

I haven't found anything to prove that statement and last I heard Pokimane said she wasn't interested in dating anyone atm and was single.

He was at Universal Studios with her and his family. 

AngelsKimi referred to Pokimane as Bjersen's girlfriend in a January 2018 vod, but she deleted it. 

Also this

There's a lot of evidence that proves that they're dating. Maybe they recently broke up, I don't know. 

Edited by TrashWifu

Posted

He was at Universal Studios with her and his family. 

AngelsKimi referred to Pokimane as Bjersen's girlfriend in a January 2018 vod, but she deleted it. 

Also this

There's a lot of evidence that proves that they're dating. Maybe they recently broke up, I don't know. 

Ya know, as much as I hate her, I kind of adore the way Bjerg is looking at her as she talks. Something super sweet and endearing about it, which just seals the deal for me.

Thanks - sorry if I came off kind of cold or rude, I'm just not a fan of lying and love facts rather than just bandwagon statements if that makes sense. :)

Posted

I am actually surprised that Pokimane is getting more and more popular and why so many people like her. She got caught lying several times now. She is screenshotting her winning streaks, but she is not doing anything for the team.

Not trying to be rude, but she always have the lowest damage. My definition for a "good game" is different, but oh well, atleast she won without many deaths. I guess that is everything that counts. :alpacaconfused:

poki.thumb.png.1de0b2aaceb3c9b27ff989852

OP.GG

dmg.thumb.png.283429ea89f02c78e7ee59b206dmg2.thumb.png.5dc433933af024d6bff243349dmg3.thumb.png.4bc2ce5b1417145c073c3b6f3dmg4.thumb.png.7beefffcfa260c86a06f423f8

Posted

Ya know, as much as I hate her, I kind of adore the way Bjerg is looking at her as she talks. Something super sweet and endearing about it, which just seals the deal for me.

Thanks - sorry if I came off kind of cold or rude, I'm just not a fan of lying and love facts rather than just bandwagon statements if that makes sense. :)

Oh my gosh. This. Too endearing. He just looks so into (in love with) her, and this photo genuinely makes me want to know what and who she is that provokes that loving glow.

Posted

Oh my gosh. This. Too endearing. He just looks so into (in love with) her, and this photo genuinely makes me want to know what and who she is that provokes that loving glow.

OT AF

I think you guys are just fanboying over Bjerg rather than focusing on what the point of this thread is: the problematic behaviors of his ethot girlfriend.

she was perfectly fine with cosplaying as Bjerg to generate attention when they started dating, but she knew that having a boyfriend would ruin the “waifu” fantasy a lot of twitch viewers have about her. Which would in turn hurt her profits.

meanwhile you have to realize that the league scene is actually pretty small and Bjerg violated cardinal bro code by dating a colleagues/friend/rivals ex.

Furthermore, Poki’s plenty cute and I’m pretty sure any guy would look at her like that.

”when you look at someone with rose colored glasses, all the red flags...just look like flags.”

Posted

OT AF

I think you guys are just fanboying over Bjerg rather than focusing on what the point of this thread is: the problematic behaviors of his ethot girlfriend.

she was perfectly fine with cosplaying as Bjerg to generate attention when they started dating, but she knew that having a boyfriend would ruin the “waifu” fantasy a lot of twitch viewers have about her. Which would in turn hurt her profits.

meanwhile you have to realize that the league scene is actually pretty small and Bjerg violated cardinal bro code by dating a colleagues/friend/rivals ex.

Furthermore, Poki’s plenty cute and I’m pretty sure any guy would look at her like that.

”when you look at someone with rose colored glasses, all the red flags...just look like flags.”

This rule doesn’t seem to really apply to the League scene, half of those girls are shuffled between pros frequently. Additionally, most of the friendships in the community don’t seem to run deep enough for bro code to apply, hard to get attached when you spend 80% of the time focused on yourself and your team.

Posted

You are legitimately giving the girl kudos for being liked by her boyfriend btw... HER BOYFRIEND!

Posted (edited)

People are capable of falling in love with awful people. Furthermore, awful people do have some positive traits to them like all human beings, though it doesn’t make them any less of an awful person. 

This rule doesn’t seem to really apply to the League scene, half of those girls are shuffled between pros frequently. Additionally, most of the friendships in the community don’t seem to run deep enough for bro code to apply, hard to get attached when you spend 80% of the time focused on yourself and your team.

His friendship with Meteos was pretty deep from what I’ve heard and seen. 

Edited by TrashWifu

Posted (edited)

People are capable of falling in love with awful people. Furthermore, awful people do have some positive traits to them like all human beings, though it doesn’t make them any less of an awful person. 

His friendship with Meteos was pretty deep from what I’ve heard and seen. 

He could’ve very well have been close with him. I’m just speculating since most of my male gamer friends seem to split their friendships into gaming friends that they dick around with and IRL friends that they actually see regularly.

Spot on with your other point though, certain kinds of people will often hide behind a facade until they feel like they’ve secured their position with the other person (or the other person ceases to be of use to them). Poki really strikes me as this exact kind of person.

Edited by SlyWink

Posted

Damn, people got spicy over the loving glow 😏. You can say what you want, but witnessing that kind of life moment in anyone, any situation, or any couple, in my humble  opinion, is one of life's little bits of magic. A small glimpse into humanity's wants, desires, and social intimacy needs.

But anyway, OT. Carry on with the burning of Poki at the stake 😌.