• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8685 posts in this topic

Posted

Checking out a new story........

Screenshot_20190228-205625_Samsung Internet.jpg

Posted

While that is some thotty behaviour I definitely don't want my future children to partake, I do kind of feel bad for her getting bullied over this incident... It sucks that she didn't learn from her lesson as a victim of bullying to not bully others (and perhaps suck less dick)

Posted

Link the original Twitter thread?

If true; it she seems to have gotten in over her head with her thotty antics once again (who knew she started so young?) and paid for it. Though I don't think bullying in school is ever right, however in this context....

If you out here sucking dick, thinking you big and bad... then throw up....LOL

Posted

oof Keem just posted this, he must have seen that guys tweets

8b7a7decebd88777c6c984186be98280.png

Posted

Link the original Twitter thread?

If true; it she seems to have gotten in over her head with her thotty antics once again (who knew she started so young?) and paid for it. Though I don't think bullying in school is ever right, however in this context....

If you out here sucking dick, thinking you big and bad... then throw up....LOL

Here's the dude's Twitter, just created and seems like the only purpose is to spread this story judging by the Tweets so far.

https://twitter.com/Wyattschneide10/with_replies

On the one hand, anyone can make a story like that up.  On the other he knows her high school and mentioned she had to do online classes for a while to escape the bullying...which does sort of sync up with the stories of all of her friends being online during high school.

Would definitely need more proof if he wants Keem to even consider saying anything about it, but Keem did post the picture so we know he saw it lol

Posted

It's just funny. There's no original thread. I was talking to this guy in Discord after he sent this to Keem, and he put it up on Twitter. His brother was the same year as her, and he went to the same school. What I get, is they sort of have the same opinion as most here about here. Its an embarrassing story.

I dont see an issue with this. If she did this today, she would be ridiculed. The fact that it happened in high school seems to have triggered something defensive in some people. My opinion; a good person deserves to be defended. I think EVERYONE here has agreed at one point that she is not a good person. So I cant feel bad laughing a a misfortune she may have brought on herself years ago. There's no way to prove it. So it's no worse than a hundred other rumours posted about her. He just happens to have her high school pictures.

Posted

. a good person deserves to be defended.

can we sticky this somewhere so we can make it easy for the wk's and poki atm's to understand.

this is one of those /thread type opinions.  i think we all agree here.

Posted

It's just funny. There's no original thread. I was talking to this guy in Discord after he sent this to Keem, and he put it up on Twitter. His brother was the same year as her, and he went to the same school. What I get, is they sort of have the same opinion as most here about here. Its an embarrassing story.

I dont see an issue with this. If she did this today, she would be ridiculed. The fact that it happened in high school seems to have triggered something defensive in some people. My opinion; a good person deserves to be defended. I think EVERYONE here has agreed at one point that she is not a good person. So I cant feel bad laughing a a misfortune she may have brought on herself years ago. There's no way to prove it. So it's no worse than a hundred other rumours posted about her. He just happens to have her high school pictures.

if im not misstaken she herself showed that picture on stream once it has been posted here before a couple pages back. 

Posted

if im not misstaken she herself showed that picture on stream once it has been posted here before a couple pages back. 

The one Keem posted is the one from this thread. Brittany used it too. The guy who sent it to her live stream is the one who also sent the similar picture to Twitter. He wasn't there, and admits he has no proof. He says his brother was, but it would just be a rumor from him as well.

Posted

I wonder if Hasan seen it yet lol

Posted

Damn that Brittany video was great, basically this entire thread summarized into 20 minutes.

Posted

Would you be willing to post the Discord convo?

Damn that Brittany video was great, basically this entire thread summarized into 20 minutes.

I watched some of her other stuff; girl is legit talented, I mean the dark humor/satire stuff might not be everyone's taste, but she is actually funny.

I wonder if Hasan seen it yet lol

Yo I'm pretty sure he knows that Poki sucks dick. I mean...

She ain't one of those Normie ENG chicks that completes their higher education and becomes a productive member of society, whilst being role models for other girls looking to break the glass ceiling in STEM, nah. She out here sucking dick and throwing up at junior prom and shit. LOL