• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/13/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

4313 posts in this topic

Posted

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/385225028?t=19m34s

did hasan change his stance from ignoring or being vague to straight up lying? or will he spin it like "i didn't hang out with poki, i did hang out with imane"

I don't like Hassan at all. He lied about Valentines day, Poki exposed that, and the leak on Feds stream. Now he's lying again, since Poki exposed that on her stream. This guy is terrible at hiding whatever they got going on. But hey, the more idiotic he looks anyways.

Posted

They're good for each other. I hope they expose each other's true selves

Posted

I don't like Hassan at all. He lied about Valentines day, Poki exposed that, and the leak on Feds stream. Now he's lying again, since Poki exposed that on her stream. This guy is terrible at hiding whatever they got going on. But hey, the more idiotic he looks anyways.

they are both terrible at hiding it, texting each other on the podcast right now during most of the show

Posted

"she got a similar dono 3 minute before from the same guy but without the hasan part.

someone from PULL literally gave her 1K bits, just to "expose" she hangs out with hasan

fucking retards"

ok which one of you is actually donating 1k bits to poki??

Posted (edited)

tbh, I'm still skeptical about the whole thing. I don't know if it's trolls  (wks/ people with poki) doing it on purpose to make pull look really bad by donating. I Ive randomly checked the reddit subforum that people linked here on various topics, and theres always someone in the comments mentioning how pull is stupid for donating money even if its irrelevant to the subject. 

The majority here have already voiced their dislike about donating at all, so I don't know if pull users would still continously donate. Especially when it's been done plenty of times and they pretty much got what they wanted. Im just saying this bit so if it still continues after this, it's something to suspect. 

Edited by BananaGun

Posted

1. Why would anyone here be upset by someone troll donating to her? The $2 she actually gets from it means nothing. They obviously can afford it. And it's entertainment. What damage is it causing?

2. Did anyone catch Myles Garrets deleted Tweet? He followed Poki before, but evidently tore into her last night. All that can be seen now are the reactions.

3. Brittany Venti seems to finally have gotten sick of Pokis posting platitudes on Twitter. She's tearing into her.

Posted

1. Why would anyone here be upset by someone troll donating to her? The $2 she actually gets from it means nothing. They obviously can afford it. And it's entertainment. What damage is it causing?

2. Did anyone catch Myles Garrets deleted Tweet? He followed Poki before, but evidently tore into her last night. All that can be seen now are the reactions.

3. Brittany Venti seems to finally have gotten sick of Pokis posting platitudes on Twitter. She's tearing into her.

well, at the end of the day youre still funding pokimane money. And that just benefits poki more than exposing her. And honestly, I thought it was trolls because I never knew people would silly enough to keep spending money just to try and get a rise out of her. She won't care if anything that's what she would want.