• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7044 posts in this topic

Posted

this isn't her first time doing that either. Also that wig is shit lmao

the wig is good but she doesn’t know how to style or part wigs for a shit. 

Posted

eh, i cannot watch a 45 minute video made by a poki white knight.  the fact that shes still trying to cover her ass by doing these interviews with teenagers trying to make a youtube buck proves that her status has been undeniably affected by her actions.  she peaked at 9k yesterday during her 'lets look at pictures of me that i photoshopped while i sit here not photoshopped explaining that i was younger and thinner and thats why i look so different" schpiel,  then as soon as she started playing league,  she was stuck around 6k.   shes done.  everyone was making fun of her doing absolutely nothing in chat.  shes a joke.  and will continue to be as long as she keeps trying to do damage control by way of these "defend poki" videos.  POKI ~~~~~
LISTEN.  the damage is done,  you can put out 900 of these videos about how its not your fault and suckle the peeps off your preteen white nights but majority of people already gave up on you.  your best bet is to give up too.

Right now he's debating Keemstar over the video.

i am watching this.  FIRST OF ALL its pretty obvious this young kid boboflex is just that. hes a sheltered little kid?  aka poki's exact target.  she can manipulate little kids, its literally what she does.   i saw a video yesterday that had a clip of pokimane while the host was saying "manipulates their audience".   why is keem so popular?  why do most people trust keem?  cause he's proven himself to be COMPLETELY ON NO ONES SIDE EVER.   boboflax just proved that not only is he easily manipulated but also so incredibly fickle????  there's taking the highroad, and then there's straight up changing your entire opinion and standards because a semi pretty potato said she liked your videos.   kid, you have a hard life coming at you if thats all it takes to change your mind.   #teamkeem

also, i find it truly amazing that even while keem is sitting there (rightfully agitated and screaming) (i mean how fucking stupid can you be to completely change your stance on something as vile as false copystriking)   that he's turning red faced, stuttering.  kid listen,  i get that everyone has to start somewhere, but perhaps call out news isnt for you.  fickle people belong in vlogging, t h a n k s b y e.

Posted

I have to post this again, as I'm sure many won't slog through a whole stream. Go to Bowblaxs Debate with KEEMSTAR over BWC video. Go to 2:47. It's about a 13 minute section where Sykua, who works for a Multi Channel Network, shows screen shots of Pokimanes Asset Title. Which is what MCNs use to take vids. In the Content Identification Description section, where you are required to detail why the video is your property, it simply states "Protection for Pokimane", and labels all Twitch material flagged as her property.

There is a provision in the YouTube guidelines that states you may not use one claim to blanket multiple vids. That all content can't be claimed from one source. Now these are actual DMCA claims. And since they are in violation of the terms outset by YouTube, they are by definition, false. And therefore completely illegal. And this Asset Title not only shows 160 active claims, it show 19,000 already successfully claimed.

If any of you have any social media influence, please post this everywhere.

Posted

I have to post this again, as I'm sure many won't slog through a whole stream. Go to Bowblaxs Debate with KEEMSTAR over BWC video. Go to 2:47. It's about a 13 minute section where Sykua, who works for a Multi Channel Network, shows screen shots of Pokimanes Asset Title. Which is what MCNs use to take vids. In the Content Identification Description section, where you are required to detail why the video is your property, it simply states "Protection for Pokimane", and labels all Twitch material flagged as her property.

There is a provision in the YouTube guidelines that states you may not use one claim to blanket multiple vids. That all content can't be claimed from one source. Now these are actual DMCA claims. And since they are in violation of the terms outset by YouTube, they are by definition, false. And therefore completely illegal. And this Asset Title not only shows 160 active claims, it show 19,000 already successfully claimed.

If any of you have any social media influence, please post this everywhere.

If all this is true (not saying I doubt you, just have zero knowledge of this stuff) then this should really be made more public.

Posted (edited)

If all this is true (not saying I doubt you, just have zero knowledge of this stuff) then this should really be made more public.

My point exactly. Only around 60 people were watching at that time. And the only people in the discussion were the member of the MCN, who can't get involved, 3 Pokifans, and KEEM. Who has the attention span of a gnat. I'm hoping though Tipster is a Pokifan, that this is newsworthy enough for him to cover. He'll insist none of it is her fault, but that's just par now.

EDIT: For clarification, these are CLAIMS, where the monetization is taken by Poki. Not strikes where the vid is taken down. That happens if you appeal the claim, and it is turned down. That's when you get a strike to your channel. But the documents dont show any appeals or the like. And I'm sure the vast majority don't since if you aren't a partner, the claimant themselves is who approves or denies the claim.

EDIT#2: Sorry, I think I need to clarify for those who don't know how the YT system works. A creator, not their MCN can manually strike a vid. It's just taken down, as they are essentially saying it's their content and they don't want it presented as is. But this is shown as such, and the Bowblax situation shows the backlash that happens, so nobody really does it.

What 99% of the time happens is a Claim of copyrighted material. The vid goes down, and if the creator elects not to appeal, it goes right back up. But they lose all rights to any monies earned off the copyrighted material. However, if they appeal, the claimant has 10 days to review the appeal. With YT, as mentioned unfortunately, the claimant is the only one who has say in the appeal since YT has completely removed itself from the process to avoid any legal liability. If within the 10 days the claimant doesn't release the claim, and the creator does not retract the appeal, then their channel receives the strike.

Edited by Parcher

Posted

especially after she used one of those days to make a list of what people wanted from her.  CONTENT QUEEN. 

Imagine showing up to work at 9 in the morning and just sitting there talking, laughing, listening to music, and making a list of what you think you'll do at work. 

does her forehead look weird in those pics or is it just me?

That was the first thing I noticed tbh, it looks really big to me... 

Watching her stream yesterday someone donated jebaited her saying "this is me and you from twitchcon" and she showed the pic on screen and it was her from highschool yikes... (it's at like 1hr 51 in her last vod btw) 

49907153_2293708254208383_14323950485183

Jeez. I can't imagine dressing like that in high school. I wore a dress that covered my back and everything... now I feel like a prude LOL.

Of course she won't. Egirls don't respond to anything that isn't praise lets be real.

I could have sworn she replied to Macaiyla, but I just checked and it's gone... Probably didn't want to shed any more light or attention on it lmao. I also saw she liked a tweet from Andy Milonakis about watching out for snakes - oh, the irony.

OH and I also saw she congratulated her League booster, "littlekoi" on Twitter; he got promoted to Masters. He duos with her on his smurf account and then boom!~ next stream, she's diamond!

Watching her stream yesterday someone donated jebaited her saying "this is me and you from twitchcon" and she showed the pic on screen and it was her from highschool yikes... (it's at like 1hr 51 in her last vod btw) 

49907153_2293708254208383_14323950485183

even this photo in comparison to her old ig posts is SO DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT, wtf, how are people so oblivious to the facts?!? The reason she looks different is because all of the pictures she posts are edited to hell and back!!! She's literally a catfish who looks drastically different irl & online......... it's 2019, how do people still not know about this shit? Also, gj to the photographer for telling the kid to put his hand over her belly lol. Also, I still can't see the "thicc"??? Looks so average to me, I guess walking out of a room backwards really does tricks on the male mind lmao. Pretending there's something to hide, but actuallly hiding the fact there's not. 

My point exactly. Only around 60 people were watching at that time. And the only people in the discussion were the member of the MCN, who can't get involved, 3 Pokifans, and KEEM. Who has the attention span of a gnat. I'm hoping though Tipster is a Pokifan, that this is newsworthy enough for him to cover. He'll insist none of it is her fault, but that's just par now.

EDIT: For clarification, these are CLAIMS, where the monetization is taken by Poki. Not strikes where the vid is taken down. That happens if you appeal the claim, and it is turned down. That's when you get a strike to your channel. But the documents dont show any appeals or the like. And I'm sure the vast majority don't since if you aren't a partner, the claimant themselves is who approves or denies the claim.

EDIT#2: Sorry, I think I need to clarify for those who don't know how the YT system works. A creator, not their MCN can manually strike a vid. It's just taken down, as they are essentially saying it's their content and they don't want it presented as is. But this is shown as such, and the Bowblax situation shows the backlash that happens, so nobody really does it.

What 99% of the time happens is a Claim of copyrighted material. The vid goes down, and if the creator elects not to appeal, it goes right back up. But they lose all rights to any monies earned off the copyrighted material. However, if they appeal, the claimant has 10 days to review the appeal. With YT, as mentioned unfortunately, the claimant is the only one who has say in the appeal since YT has completely removed itself from the process to avoid any legal liability. If within the 10 days the claimant doesn't release the claim, and the creator does not retract the appeal, then their channel receives the strike.

If you go to her stream you can tell everyone has already forgotten their perfect queen is actually the copystrike queen lol. So dumb. Also, she makes so much money as it is, does she really have to be this greedy? 

Posted

Bowblax said he's going to make a separate video of the Asset Title section of the stream, but probably won't turn it into a commentary. Should be up tomorrow or the next day.

Posted (edited)

i love how the white knights are blaming keem as if he's the one being toxic and making up drama when EVERYONE WAS CALLING HER OUT AS WELL AS OTHER ABUSIVE YTERS. i'm not watching that video, did anyone watch? did he talk about when poki was lumped up with other scum and how she wasn't scapegoated at all? probably not with the title of "how pokimane became a target". give us all a break on how everyone hates poor old poki because we're "jealous" or whatever, all just because you don't want to see that she's a bitch.

Edited by markingson

Posted (edited)

Bowblax said he's going to make a separate video of the Asset Title section of the stream, but probably won't turn it into a commentary. Should be up tomorrow or the next day.

dudes trying to be keem.  look at his channel. even the header is similar.  except he's literally just a little kid.   people will NEVER respect a fickle person.  everyone knows how poki is now,  that shes manipulative and a pathological liar.   dude legit things she's his friend now. its actually REALLY sad.  you can tell he desperately needs friends/attention. 

she responded:

LARvHCd.png

shes lying. and posting so many more pictures of herself lately.  used to be one at a time now shes posting 3-4 of the same "look".  except these recent pictures are the most edited blurred photoshopped pictures shes ever done.   shes definitely trying to delete this picture from peoples minds.   #realpokimane #pokimanephotoshops #cantdeletethispicturebitch.

pokimane.jpg

also new default pic you guiz like? maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by isitwierdtolike

Posted

Did anyone pay any attention to her stream yesterday? Supposedly she went off about KEEMSTAR again?

Posted

you can tell shes so vicious and ruthless tbh, even in a small answer like that.

"didn't see this before but nah, was a diff app"

sry i don't know how to quote but its like u said, she's either lying.... or is actually using a different app but why wont she share what it is? scared other girls will use it? or expose her? idgi.

i hate it when girls (poki) post selfies, OOTD pics, etc, and there are a million girls asking where X or Y is from, and they just get blatantly ignored because she's scared the other girl is gonna cop the look or somethin

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/ConcernedMoistLlamaWow

I'm curious about something. For those of you here who wear leggings, do you wear them because they're comfortable or do you wear them because you want your butt to look nice? I wear them for both reasons.

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/ConcernedMoistLlamaWow

I'm curious about something. For those of you here who wear leggings, do you wear them because they're comfortable or do you wear them because you want your butt to look nice? I wear them for both reasons.

Both as well. How fantastic is it to be comfortable and sexy haha I'll never dispute that.