• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

5719 posts in this topic

Posted

unrelated but i though ahegao meant cute in korean? like doing cute little girl faces.

i think you mean aegyo

Posted (edited)

its been over 35 minutes of her looking at her own pictures.  shes other commenting on how "dark" her hair is or how "skinny" she was.  literally nothing but looking at her own pictures.

Stream for 5 hours a day a multiple days off a week and half of it is sitting there doing nothing receiving donations. Laziest streamer on Twitch.

Edited by EmeraldDust

Posted

Stream for 5 hours a day a multiple days off a week and half of it is sitting there doing nothing receiving donations. Laziest streamer on Twitch.

especially after she used one of those days to make a list of what people wanted from her.  CONTENT QUEEN. 

Posted

do you think she'll respond 🤔🤔🤔

Screenshot_20190206-125746_Twitter.jpg

damn macaiyla gives zero fucks lol

Posted

Macaiyla is hilarious lmao

Posted

BlackWolfCompany taking white knight to a whole new level

What keemstar had to say

Posted

I looked at the comments and saw the Bowblax guy still milking this issue lol

0CxHUf1.png

Right now he's debating Keemstar over the video.

Posted

Yeah the dude even promoted it on his community tab, full fledged white knight

20190207_130247.jpg

Posted

do you think she'll respond 🤔🤔🤔

Screenshot_20190206-125746_Twitter.jpg

Of course she won't. Egirls don't respond to anything that isn't praise lets be real.

Posted (edited)

Bowblax is trying to play nice guy but why is he trying so hard?

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

Ok. I watched the whole stream, and I encourage everyone to do the same. For entertainment value if nothing else. But the proof everyone was looking for came towards the end.

A member of an MCN, and YouTube and Twitch partner came in the chat. They revealed that creators with more than 100k subs can set the claim parameters for YouTube to take down videos ONLY BASED ON THE SOURCE. Without any proof of ownership. For instance, they can manually set the system to automatically claim any content from Twitch tagged with "Pokimane".

And she has.

No one knows how he got the proof, but he showed that her YouTube partner Manager has indeed set her claim parameters to this setting. And that she currently has ONE-FUCKING-HUNDRED-AND SIXTY FUCKING CLAIMS ACTIVE RIGHT NOW!

And he went on to explain how for non partners, there is no way to combat this outside the court system. People with YouTube or Twitch partner managers, or their own MCN can contact the platform directly. But the only option for non partners to fight this highly illegal abuse of the system is a law suit, or to contact the MCN directly. Which Bowblax, for example, struggled with for three months with zero results.

This is absolutely insane.

Posted

wow new content queen:

RqRVnKi.jpg

its been over 35 minutes of her looking at her own pictures.  shes other commenting on how "dark" her hair is or how "skinny" she was.  literally nothing but looking at her own pictures.

I never knew how much of an amazing content creator she is. 

Posted

I never knew how much of an amazing content creator she is. 

She's the pinnacle of humanity. All of our progression has led to this.. 

Posted (edited)

She's the pinnacle of humanity. All of our progression has led to this.. 

ya boi dont you dare you disrespect ma qwueen 

she da best

on a serious note it's still feb and 2019 is looking kinda bad for poki lol

Edited by Gundamu