• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7236 posts in this topic

Posted

You're absolutely right. She literally never bans the word thicc, never takes down thicc comps of her. The only time I've ever seen her get upset about something related was when a guy made money on YouTube off of her butt. I can clearly remember her talking about how she liked being called thicc, considered it a compliment and said that people are using it in a positive way. I don't get why there's always randoms in the chat going "stop calling her thicc!!! She doesn't like that!!" She has never clearly stated that she doesn't like it, she has only said that she doesn't want people being extremely disrespectful, like overly vulgar. 

She likes being called thicc, and does consider it a compliment. She is clinically insecure. The problem is perception. She can't be shown liking it, encouraging that behavior, or even acknowledging that she is sexualized. She has to maintain her image. The only way to reconcile those opposing concepts is what she does. Pretend to condemn her sexualization verbally, while condoning it through her continuing behavior, and tacit refusal to take blatant obvious courses of action that would alleviate what she pretends is a problem.

Posted

She likes being called thicc, and does consider it a compliment. She is clinically insecure. The problem is perception. She can't be shown liking it, encouraging that behavior, or even acknowledging that she is sexualized. She has to maintain her image. The only way to reconcile those opposing concepts is what she does. Pretend to condemn her sexualization verbally, while condoning it through her continuing behavior, and tacit refusal to take blatant obvious courses of action that would alleviate what she pretends is a problem.

Exactly. Why can't more people see this? Also seems that everyone has forgotten about her little golden scar / giving head joke. 

Posted

Exactly. Why can't more people see this? Also seems that everyone has forgotten about her little golden scar / giving head joke. 

Oo do you have a clip of that? 

Posted

we all know the only reason poki doesn't use a "brb screen" like the majority of female streamers is because she wants her viewers to see so they stay on her stream and make youtube videos to give her more viewers instead of getting bored and leaving. but she can't say that out right because then she'll look like a hypocrite for bashing other female streamers who show off their bodies for views. 

it's the only reason she was so against andy m when he suggested it using one

Posted

I would appreciate it if you guys would stop talking smack about my queen, I donated 1000 dollars and she winked at me.

Shes gonna be soon!!

Posted

Now deleted tweet 👀

20190204_123514.jpg

Posted

Now deleted tweet 👀

20190204_123514.jpg

And she wrote this on her offline channel chat

[2019-02-04 19:36:21 UTC] pokimane: yeet

[2019-02-04 19:37:16 UTC] pokimane: i'm goin blue

Posted

well good luck to her hair, if it will survive that (and if she actually goes through with it, that is)

Posted

I dyed my hair blue once. It was beautiful. Until it turned green....

Can't wait to see how Poki deals with the harsh reality of upkeep since she's proven time and time again she's lazy af.

Posted

I don't get how that is a reference to giving head. 

i think its implying that when girls give head they tie up their hair to not have it get in the way

Posted

And she wrote this on her offline channel chat

[2019-02-04 19:36:21 UTC] pokimane: yeet

[2019-02-04 19:37:16 UTC] pokimane: i'm goin blue

I'm sure that's ~*JuSt A mEmE gUyS!!1*~ hahahahahah omg so funny1!!!

i think its implying that when girls give head they tie up their hair to not have it get in the way

Yes, she heavily implied it was about giving head after the fact, as well. It was 1000% a joke about giving head. Not that there's anything wrong with making dirty jokes, just shows once again how much of a hypocrite she is, as she constantly brands herself as the ~*wholesome good girl streamer*~. It's old news, I didn't mean to start a whole new convo about it, just saying it shows how quickly people forgive and forget when it comes to Pokimane and her hypocrisy - just like they've already forgotten her nasty little comment about smaller Twitch streamers since she made that damage remedy Twitter post about hosting smaller streamers. 

Posted

I don't get how that is a reference to giving head. 

i'm taking your comment in good faith

girls with long hair usually tie it up before giving a blowjob so it doesn't get in the way. she's implying that a guy is giving her a golden scar and she's going to return the favor. innocent btw

Posted

Bowblax just put up a new vid in his rant channel. Sort of an oral history of his situation with Poki. Long, but interesting.

One new piece of information in it. He had been in contact with Poki for a bit, and gotten the situation settled to his satisfaction by the time Fainted's vid went up. In the meantime though. he had put up two different vids(that were largely ignored) documenting the situation and what a problem he had with Poki and her MCN.

What he revealed in this vid, was that when The Dark Side started to gain traction she messaged him requesting he take down both of those vids. On multiple occasions. Since he waffled about doing this for her, and ultimately refused. Ostensibly this was again to "quiet the drama". But I'm sure that it was to discredit Fainted at the outset. By taking from the public a record of these events Fainted had used for reference, published by the person most directly involved with the situation.