• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7060 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

FED went to one of best prep schools in california and took some courses for placement which are basically college courses. Every engineer have some math courses but for certain chemical engineers have least and they often just get passing grade. Im talking as math and IT double major. College books looks scary but most often then not they just prented that you actually have to know everything in book. So its easy to take out some books and notes, throwing them on someone face and tell them you are smarter because you went to college. My friends do it a lot and without majoring in math you cannot call them on it. But during that argument Toast was standing right there and started laughting. Men often start they double major as IT major and then doing extra math courses. Women do exacly opposite. Toast run from IT classes to math courses and salvaged his degree to 3 year math program. Also there is all that applied vs theoretical drama. I dont know about canadian univesities but if mcmaster is know from is engineering program they will lacking in abstract math. If toast had problem with his IT program at waterloo its probably because that school is much more abstract, theoretical and math oriented. So i would not be supriced that FED would crash poki on math test.

edit. When they played mafia poki tried to calculate chance to win for her team and Toast relised in like 1 s it would be absolutly imposible to calculate it in memory. She tried for extenended period to do that which anyone with advenced math knowledge would know you would need to program computer to do it. That would be exacly what math poser would do whispering numbers and throwing procentages. Chance to win mafia game in phd thesis 18 pages of binomial coefficients, function parity and other nasty shit. 

Edited by Tigered

Posted

axDlbyL.png

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Posted (edited)

Exactly and she thanked bjergsen for couching. Why not ask best LCS midlaner ex BF to couch you. Got cake. EZ claps from 30k of white knights. Meanwhile on other team adult men are crying for blowing chance of lifetime. Oh she just showed document from TSM that had exacly what she should do against any champion how convinient.

Edited by Tigered

Posted

been lowkey lurking and enjoying the drama that has been going on, but I literally had to come back to just say how pissed I am at the out come of this Twitch Rivals LMFAO.

THEIR TEAM WAS LEGIT CARRIED BY RIVEN AND SHACO. At least some viewers aren't completely blind and totally pointed out how Poki's play was utter shit. Who wastes that much mana on minions what the fuck.

Posted (edited)

That was first think that i look at. She is playing champion that depends on mana to survive and blowing mana on minions. This tournament was created from begining to carry those 3 girls with big following. Matching challanger adc with worthless supports tanked them hard. Same matching challanger support with worthless adc. Giving best top laner and top jungler/laner to that team ensured it success during this tournament.

Edited by Tigered

Posted

she looked so much prettier when she didnt edit herself to hell and back, her nose fits her face

Image result for pokimane straight hair

I mean this is overly exposed or lighten (idk the terms) we all know her skin tone was never that white (with previous photos from the same time). I feel like she was still trying to pass off as east asian/animu girl to appeal to the weebs and whatnot. But yeah I agree there was less shooping to her natural features.

Posted

That was first think that i look at. She is playing champion that depends on mana to survive and blowing mana on minions. This tournament was created from begining to carry those 3 girls with big following. Matching challanger adc with worthless supports tanked them hard. Same matching challanger support with worthless adc. Giving best top laner and top jungler/laner to that team ensured it success during this tournament.

Exactly. Poki is like decent at Lux (her Syndra is shit lmfao). Her Lissandra was eh (I've honestly seen so much better). It just irks me to see these little kids from Fortnite hail her as some reigning LoL queen when she hasn't been in the scene recently (should I dare say she abandoned it to chase more clout from Fortnite), got carried throughout Twitch Rivals, gets boosted off stream. Like? 

Those who actually have any experience or knowledge of League can see she was barely making any contribution to her team's wins (same goes for Janet). It's funny now to see the LoL community point out how shit she and Janet were as well as throwing shade to them.

Posted

FED went to one of best prep schools in california and took some courses for placement which are basically college courses. Every engineer have some math courses but for certain chemical engineers have least and they often just get passing grade. Im talking as math and IT double major. College books looks scary but most often then not they just prented that you actually have to know everything in book. So its easy to take out some books and notes, throwing them on someone face and tell them you are smarter because you went to college. My friends do it a lot and without majoring in math you cannot call them on it. But during that argument Toast was standing right there and started laughting. Men often start they double major as IT major and then doing extra math courses. Women do exacly opposite. Toast run from IT classes to math courses and salvaged his degree to 3 year math program. Also there is all that applied vs theoretical drama. I dont know about canadian univesities but if mcmaster is know from is engineering program they will lacking in abstract math. If toast had problem with his IT program at waterloo its probably because that school is much more abstract, theoretical and math oriented. So i would not be supriced that FED would crash poki on math test.

edit. When they played mafia poki tried to calculate chance to win for her team and Toast relised in like 1 s it would be absolutly imposible to calculate it in memory. She tried for extenended period to do that which anyone with advenced math knowledge would know you would need to program computer to do it. That would be exacly what math poser would do whispering numbers and throwing procentages. Chance to win mafia game in phd thesis 18 pages of binomial coefficients, function parity and other nasty shit. 

lol, there's just so many things wrong with this comment.

Posted (edited)

I was not born in US and Canada. I dont know englisch prep schools program, school curiculums and canadian university system. Could you pm me what i wrote was wrong. Im basing it on my own college experience in prep schools and math programs outside US.

Edited by Tigered

Posted

if you dont mind, can you share the link to that mafia vid

Posted

That mafia incident is literally some r/iamverysmart shit 

Posted (edited)

Tried to find both. One from fight with Fed, Toast and Imane in pjs while dressing christmas tree and one for mafia. But there was so many mafia vods and they are so long. its one with a lot of players. She just at some point started to calculate radomly boosting her chest but problem with mafia games is that you need to broke up it by parity of players. If number is even or odd its differs like 10. procentage points and it iterates for every single mafia member in group. I remeber it because i tried to calculate it and realize how many variables you need to take account: Chance doctor is dead or chance to doctor to heal right person and it was perfect proxy for mathematics how fast you realize its to many variables.

Edited by Tigered

Posted

What...what happened? How did she go from looking normal and pretty to like...now? 

That clout life happened.  It clearly takes its toll.

Posted

Why do pokis fans keep circle jerking she's smart? Didn't she tweet 'hello world' and act disappointed when no one understood her 'Python joke' lmao.. 

Don't engineering courses require you to take at least some entry level programming classes?  Hello world is used to introduce ppl to all languages, how far did poki actually get in her engineering program if she didn't know this? 

Posted

https://www.reddit.com/r/offlineTV/comments/aj6cgw/full_pokimane_nfl_ad_i_cant_wait/

Anyone see this bullshit?

I had hoped that her perpetual connotation as a copyright striking Twitch Thot was going to be the end of her, but apparently she is becoming more popular in the mainstream.

There is a very easy way to combat this sort of thing though, just tell all of your friends and anyone who knows about her or the scene; how much of a problematic turd she really is.

Also this: https://clips.twitch.tv/PlainAdventurousMangoMoreCowbell Diamond Mid btw uwu ugu. 

The way they flamed her is funny af too.