• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

10062 posts in this topic

Posted

she looked so much prettier when she didnt edit herself to hell and back, her nose fits her face

Image result for pokimane straight hair

Posted

she looked so much prettier when she didnt edit herself to hell and back, her nose fits her face

This is like the first picture I’ve seen of her where she looks legitimately North African. You’re totally right, she looks soooo much better here.

Posted

What...what happened? How did she go from looking normal and pretty to like...now? 

Posted

What...what happened? How did she go from looking normal and pretty to like...now? 

I honestly have no clue. She used to look cuter when she started streaming lol I think she started editing herself more and putting too much makeup to hide her wrinkles

Posted (edited)

On Hasan show she justifies E-girls picking defensive chapions because they look cute. She allready know that she will get hate for playing Lissandra . In her last match up when she went up warding, Shiphtur (ex LCS midlaner) got her twice and empty everything he had. Her reaction time was so slow it was painfull to watch. After 2. time she just switched lane to not be even close to him. Between games Shiphtur was yelling that she just cant be killed on that champion. On 2. game She was standing and it was obvious that she wont be engaged whole game. Got 0/1/1 to 19:20 when she got rooted and tanked damage from 3 players under tower and panic used stopwatch. Finished game with 0/1/5. She knows that taking part in that tournament made obvious that she is boosted because she is doing damage control allready.

Edited by Tigered

Posted (edited)

About FED taking higher level math then her and her shiting constantly on him. When someone without math or IT degree hear about it it seems right but when you add that FED probably took some IT placement in high school and she was studing chemical enginnering im not convinced. Her textbooks may seem more serious but passing grade from that subjects absolutly not exeeds good high school math. She is trying to act that she has more education then offlineTV members or other twitch streamers but when she looked at Toast during that argument and released he holds 3 year math degree from Waterloo she instantly shut up. Math and IT classes are hard and most students avoid it like fire even studing exactly those. Toast admits that he transfered from IT to math and without special courses he would drop out. She is constantly shaming other people who didnt go to college or drop out. Her college story got changed recently from droping out after 1. year (during 2. year) to taking break after 2. year (during 3. year). Which is big difference and everyone who studied any type of enginnering knows this. 

Edited by Tigered

Posted

I will never understand how she got popular on league. People irl always praise she so good and I see her play I do a double take cause she doesnt do anything at all for the team they are carrying her but people only give her a pass cause shes a cute gurlgamer uwu.

Posted (edited)

She got popular because her cosplays and age she was when league was released. Everyone who went to high school and dreamed about girlfriend who plays league and doing cosplay could get that girlfriend experience on twitch. After that was that mcmaster story when everyone who "grow up" with her could identify with her going to school, studying engineering, living in small dorm room and struggling to pass classes. Now she is selling kardashians story of someone who dont have formal education is living in 20k $/month house and has master bedroom in it.

Edited by Tigered

Posted

I will never understand how she got popular on league. People irl always praise she so good and I see her play I do a double take cause she doesnt do anything at all for the team they are carrying her but people only give her a pass cause shes a cute gurlgamer uwu.

its what started my disdain for her.  i played league season 1 and never again. but for some reason i loved watching it.  i'd heard her  name, heard she was good, i prefer to watch other females on twitch so i gave her a shot.  she was terrible. like me, a person who barely played and only watches within seconds could see how bad she was.  i stopped watching and she was off my radar for a long ass time. those were the days...

Posted

She got popular because her cosplays and age she was when league was released. Everyone who went to high school and dreamed about girlfriend who plays league and doing cosplay could get that girlfriend experience on twitch. After that was that mcmaster story when everyone who "grow up" with her could identify with her going to school, studying engineering, living in small dorm room and struggling to pass classes. Now she is selling kardashians story of someone who dont have formal education is living in 20k $/month house and has master bedroom in it.

Yeah this is sad truth, the society is enjoying something like girlfriend experience on twitch. Many people become whiteknights to protect their queen because of that even if maybe their queen will never notice them, I feel sorry for those whiteknights.
Another thing is because of that GF experience they can like obtain more money compared to the guy who is really showing his skill on the game, so sad reality.

Posted (edited)

I am never trashing someone because they can earn money only by being women. But when she start to overstay that privilege and taking rightfull place of someone on twitch who could play much better and really would use this money and exposure. That is a problem because she want to whitewash what she is doing in every stream she does. Which always have to two sides to that. Claiming she is someone she is not and trushing someone who took time and got where they are by own merit. Side note. I spent a lot of time in front of pc and yoga pants would be last thing i would wear. She is not doing it because they are comfortable. Trust me.

Edited by Tigered

Posted

Yeah this is sad truth, the society is enjoying something like girlfriend experience on twitch. Many people become whiteknights to protect their queen because of that even if maybe their queen will never notice them, I feel sorry for those whiteknights.Another thing is because of that GF experience they can like obtain more money compared to the guy who is really showing his skill on the game, so sad reality.

there is a challenger katarina main who's a girl from toronto, she's no where close to poki's popularity even though she would destroy poki in lol

thats the world we live in where skill is irrelevant all that matter is your face and you flaunting your body. pathetic really

Posted (edited)

I hate when they are provokeing enemy team at the start of the game when they are contributing almost nothing to the game. Barter is okey when you getting kills. Not when you hide under tower whole game and they tilting some players that want to show off and doing really dumb staff because backing up for fight would tarnish they reputation.

Edited by Tigered

Posted

About FED taking higher level math then her and her shiting constantly on him. When someone without math or IT degree hear about it it seems right but when you add that FED probably took some IT placement in high school and she was studing chemical enginnering im not convinced. 

Context? Did FED ever take higher level math?