• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7065 posts in this topic

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/ColorfulWimpyHabaneroTebowing

Well apparently she was playing against Tyler1's team in twitch rivals and her team won.  I mean I know we gloat whenever we win, but she didn't do anything the whole series.  

That was actually so cringe to watch.

Posted

i dont know why it means anything to her that he lost to three women... i thought poki agreed that women were equal to men?

because it's "embarrassing" that he lost to guRL gaMerZ!!!11 hehehehe (or something stupid of that mindset)

Posted

This guy hits all the right spots. "Why do so many youtubers and twitch streamers struggle with the concept of an apology video? Instead of coming out and trying to justify everything you did wrong, you could just simply say sorry and then everyone's going to think about forgiving you but instead it's a half assed apology"

I don't think this thot has ever sincerely apologized to anyone in her entire life. 

I just wanted to say that most of all, I'm disappointed. I wanted her to be different. I wanted her to be wholesome. I wanted her to be good League of Legends. I just feel so manipulated and deceived, you know? As the biggest female streamer of Twitch, I guess I just expected more? She has really made women look terrible. =/ 

Posted

She has really made women look terrible. =/ 

wtf?

she made herself look terrible with that apology video, thats it. what does that have to do with other female streamers. by your logic, you might aswell say, she made all fortnite and league streamers look terrible.

taking those videos down and making that "aplology" video has nothing to do with being a woman or what kind of game you play.

twitch had and still has male streamers on the site that owned csgo skin betting sites and promoted that shit to their underage audience. that didn't make all the other male streamers look bad, that just made themselves look bad.

Posted

Nadeshot defending her, I’m sure she earned it lol

https://clips.twitch.tv/MotionlessEnergeticAardvarkDendiFace

What's with all these dudes defending Poki?? Like, a strike is an extremely serious thing for an account, and to strike someone because you don't like their content (ILLEGALLY mind you) and then try to excuse it, like, just stop. This is really ranty, but I hate how these guys keep defending her through and through like she can't do anything wrong.

Posted

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/367860837?t=00h56m35s

Fed jokes that he took higher level Math than Poki (who happens to be in chat) and overreacts really hard (I know she is joking too but it's still a bit much). She sure loses her shit pretty hard for someone who is supposedly really sick. Towards the end she realizes she fucked up and says "wow that anger actually made me feel a lot better". Also she claims she is a third year chem major, I don't think it counts if you drop out immediately after sophomore.

Posted

did i hear her say they were flipping through a bunch of calculus notes? doesnt literally everyone take that in high school, up to calc I or II? at least in college prep schools/private schools they offer it. and a "third" yr chem major is talking about calculus acting like it's an impossibility for a high schooler to have taken any of that whatsoever. but what do i know about what she was doing. taking the derivative of 2x?? couldnt tell u. maybe she really is a secret woke math kween. 

it's like she can't let this mans have anything he's proud of.  

actually, what he says is that "im not that smart BUT i did take higher level math classes than imane" which means he has respect for & acknowledges HER work in college, because he words it like it's an accomplishment for him to be able to compare himself to her in that regard, instead of as an insult to her.

but what does she do? she comes in and insists that he's lying, and lowkey gaslights him about it. clearly she thinks he's beneath her as shown by her immediately attacking him about not going past high school, as if it's an insult for her stupid, lowly servant to even rival her in any skill.

i would be HELLA insulted if i were in fed's position. i dont really know how big of a beta he is but he sort of tried to stand up for himself this time, at least. 

honestly i think if she were confident in her intelligence she wouldn't have such a freak out over it. it reminds me of that tweet on her private account about how smart her parents raised their kids. i sort of get it. if ur a hot or feminine girl (i mean not that she is but...) people usually assume youre stupid, and if you're insecure about it you feel like you have to go out of your way to prove them wrong instead of minding your business and achieving results. results speak for themselves. she didn't have those results so she just needs to keep to herself & be cooler about it in the future. it's just kind of pathetic to cling onto something that's not even a part of your life anymore. 

Posted

@clairemarie, it counts on which high school Fed went to, but there is a very high chance that he took Calculus I/II since he went to a college prep school.

Judging by her Twitter history and the McMaster Chemical Engineering website, the highest math course she would've taken would be Math 2ZZ3 which is Engineering Mathematics III. My reasoning is that she took 1ZC3/1B03, which is basically linear algebra/Engineering Mathematics I, and that was the last math class she took before she finished her first year of university.

Full offense to Imane, there are so many feminine and attractive girls who are also very intelligent. Much more intelligent and attractive than she is. She needs to sit the f- down and stop jerking off to her unfinished chemE degree.

Edit: With some searching, Fed went to HighTechLA and from Wikipedia -> "In 2013, it was named the best charter high school in all of California by the USC School Performance Dashboard.".

Damn girl das some serious research. Respect 👌🏻

Posted (edited)

wtf?

she made herself look terrible with that apology video, thats it. what does that have to do with other female streamers. by your logic, you might aswell say, she made all fortnite and league streamers look terrible.

taking those videos down and making that "aplology" video has nothing to do with being a woman or what kind of game you play.

twitch had and still has male streamers on the site that owned csgo skin betting sites and promoted that shit to their underage audience. that didn't make all the other male streamers look bad, that just made themselves look bad.

???? completely over your head? You're new here, I can tell...  I'm not even talking about the apology video, I'm talking about her, as a person, as the "top female Twitch streamer." She represents females on twitch, as the top female twitch streamer, and how did she get there? From clout chasing, jumping from pro player to pro player, wearing leggings and crop tops every single stream to pander to horny 12 year olds and lonely white knights. Let's not forget her holier than thou attitude and shitting on other female streamers, calling them "titty streamers" and belittling them, all while projecting the image of being "wholesome" and supportive of other women. As I've stated before, let's be real: you aren't showing off your tits because you don't have any to show off. Using people as stepping stones and LYING and deceiving pathologically to get to the top is not ok. I mean, she has lied for years about her League rank alone. Anyone with a brain can see she is not diamond tier, she is boosted. If she lies about something as silly as her League rank, it just goes to show you her true character - she's a pathological liar, manipulative, a snake. You completely missed the point. 

Edited by dragonette
Spelling, added to post

Posted (edited)

My friend likes greedgodx and because of that i thought he wouldnt involve himself in the poki drama, but damn

Edited by Ghostybaby
Context because posting in mobile sucks

Posted

I was just about to post this! xD It's funny how these white knights always come up with the same "insults". "Oh, this guy would cut his left nut off to be with Poki". Like, can't come up with something original? You have to assume he just wants to bone her? "It's like the meta for YTbers to make fun of Twitch streamers" Uh, no? It's YTbers fed up of bitch ass streamers putting STRIKES on their accounts for being butthurt, which could lead to THE YTBER WITHOUT A JOB. Sorry I'm so irritated, but this pisses me off so much.