• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8227 posts in this topic

Posted

Suddenly she's BFF's with valk and alexia...ok. We all know why she's going to the 100T house....

https://youtu.be/8eI9kFvhf2E?t=1011

OOT but their house is gorgeous <3

Posted

If this is an attempt to defend poki, I'm not surprised. I don't like Lily, and no matter how much people seem to think she's "reformed" she still seems to be an immature woman close to her 30s who still panders to loli fans. 

she does but she's still not as problematic as poki.

igumdrop, aria, janet and etc. no other actual girl streamer is as problematic as poki, especially in the past 2 yrs. 

i am kinda disappointed in lily, so many times otv clips poki is super passive-aggressive against her. but no she gotta still defend her. 

Posted (edited)

Cheif....

giphy.gif

I don't know what he's saying or even the Casa person he replied to but her and Valkyrae have actually been friends for a while now and have gone to events and vacationed together. I suspect a lot of that has to do with Valkyrae being under the same agent as her though so I don't know how genuine their relationship is. Valkyrae is very much Poki's main competition and she is the type of person who would realize that and hate to be overtaken. 

Edited by levitate

Posted

Suddenly she's BFF's with valk and alexia...ok. We all know why she's going to the 100T house....

https://youtu.be/8eI9kFvhf2E?t=1011

hmm, poki seems uncomfortable.  any time i see her around valk, if im honest, it feels like co workers. i just dont think they're close outside of what we see on social media.  i cannot imagine poki suddenly becoming a person who is good enough to even have the title as 'friend'.  we know she treats most other people like disposable razors.  and i know damn well alexia isnt close with her either.   i dont get any bff vibes from this whatsoever. its just poki being the clout sucking doodoohead she is.

Posted

A little off topic, but I feel like she may be losing her IG reach.  She has like 3million followers, but had zero comments almost an hour after posting.  She has 7k now, but strange.

146D9864-5A99-4FC3-844D-EBB1F8E638EB.jpeg

Posted

the thing that bothers me most about her is these fake ass captions she writes. she's obviously just trying to get attention and draw a certain type of response. no shit she doesn't look likes shes going to school, with that tight ass clothing. she just a thot

Posted

maybe she thinks that ugly ass suspender dress looks like those school jumpers you wear in uniform schools when ur younger. galaxy braining for a caption tbh

Posted

Maybe its just me but this sounds like a cry for attention to me. 

"coughing up blood"? Are you kidding me? Like what normal person tweets about this instead of going to the doctor or hospital? Actually coughing up blood is serious as far as I know. If she's just saying it to get attention and pity then I personally reached a new point of disgust for her.. Smh

Screenshot_20190120_212255_com.twitter.android.jpg

Posted

been lurking and always wanted to say something but most people on here has said what I always wanted to say. Why is it the need to tell the world youre coughing up blood? that is the very first thing you think of is let me tell the world? Literally looking for just pity cause she know she made a oppsie showing her true colors.

Posted

"coughing up blood"? Are you kidding me? Like what normal person tweets about this instead of going to the doctor or hospital? Actually coughing up blood is serious as far as I know. If she's just saying it to get attention and pity then I personally reached a new point of disgust for her.. Smh

if she's just being over-dramatic, welcome to the poki pity party for sympathies and attention.

if she isn't then she should get herself to a doctor and get better, as soon as she can.

Posted

nah her nose is probably just dry and crusty from being sick. that can make your nose bleed and leak into the phlegm in the back of your throat. she’s fine, she’s just being dramatic lol

Posted

nah her nose is probably just dry and crusty from being sick. that can make your nose bleed and leak into the phlegm in the back of your throat. she’s fine, she’s just being dramatic lol

I've been enduring a lot of nosebleeds from this winter personally, but is it really true that it can make you cough up blood? Just asking since I had one hell of a nosebleed once at work but I'd never had to cough any blood up

Posted

(sorry I really messed up this quote thing on my phone lol)  I’ve definitely coughed up blood from nosebleeds if I don’t handle them correctly. that being said, if you’re sick and lying down, you can easily cough up traces of blood from phlegm. this isn’t a straight up nosebleed, just inflammation and irritation from blowing your nose often! 

poki, if you’re reading this, get some saline spray for your nose lmao. 

Posted (edited)

Did something happen with Toast? I've been watching him for the last year and he's like never once said hes taking a couple days off randomly for a title. I'm wondering if something happened for this random spark to occur.

Edited by CesnHorde