• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

10062 posts in this topic

Posted

are there any clips of her streaming this minecraft gameplay?

i think shes still going, im watching bohemian rhapsody bawling so i dont wanna ruin my life even more by watching her attempt to be kewlmemethot

Posted

I found this on my feed but fainted probably took it down cause it was unavailable

20190119_094221.jpg

Posted

Found this on OTV Subredit lolsb7n0njkj6b21.thumb.jpg.d6593be47043c284

could’ve also done one about her photoshopping as well lmao

Posted

Dude, literally went in her stream and it was so fucking cringey. Not only was she eating but had fed there eating with her filling her hour of watching other peoples content quota that she has every stream. She is so fucking bad at minecraft too, she literally killed fed at one point while fighting enemies. Made him lose his diamond chest armor and of course he forgave her like nothing. Everytime she dances and lip syncs the music fucking makes me cringey.

Posted

I found this on my feed but fainted probably took it down cause it was unavailable

20190119_094221.jpg

that video was so fucking dumb, he didn’t do any research before making that vid LMAO greek was laughing his ass off at it

595BC854-77EE-422B-A707-C544539B1D52.thu

also, why make drama videos about poki if you can’t take the backlash? it doesn’t make sense at all 

Posted

I doubt they'd ever replace poki with quarterjade since she's a MUCH smaller content creator. if you look at pokelawls tweets after he got kicked out of OTV, he mentions the house cares way more about clout then anything. if they replaced poki they'd have no one to clickbait with. 

This is true. I sorta get the vibe that the rest of the house is over Poki's bs, but I think they are intentionally trying to keep her around, simply for the clout she brings to the rest of them. 

Posted (edited)

that video was so fucking dumb, he didn’t do any research before making that vid LMAO greek was laughing his ass off at it

also, why make drama videos about poki if you can’t take the backlash? it doesn’t make sense at all 

It did get reuploaded by someone else so whoever didn't watch it yet...can watch it

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

It did get reuploaded by someone else so whoever didn't watch it yet...can watch it

I kind of feel bad for Fainted because he gained so many subs in such a short time, he hasn't gone through that awkward stage of getting to know how to take criticism and manage that many subs. It all just kind of got thrown at him at once (especially having a Twitch crowd watching your vids? That's tough to handle). I feel like he just got really defensive due to all the criticism, isn't used to having a bunch of people watching/commenting, and just spoke how he felt at the time. Not saying the video wasn't rough, just a few thoughts.

Posted (edited)

"Greekgodx who I assume is a Minecraft streamer" LMAO. Damn no wonder he deleted this video because he completely misread Greek.

---

The alt account might be gone but the vagueposting lives on through her main.

vagueposting.thumb.png.c991c6d625f6137fa

(direct link)

Edited by EmeraldDust

Posted

595BC854-77EE-422B-A707-C544539B1D52.thu

if that gave him anxiety, he probably shouldn’t go onto the LSF subreddit lol. He got roasted

Bye

Posted

I'm sorry for posting again, but I can't not post this.
Pokimane_lol.thumb.png.97afbe657720b3a2a

The absolute irony of Imane commenting on how another person has shown their colors LMAO. Bless Spanky whose tweet now has 500+ likes 

Posted

The absolute irony of Imane commenting on how another person has shown their colors LMAO. Bless Spanky whose tweet now has 500+ likes 

more than 600 now. and the rest of the comments are pretty aligned with his.  oh sweet karma.

Posted

I'm sure it's obvious but I'll say it anyway.

I feel like this is lily's indirect intent to defend poki which I kinda find unnecessary and also disappoints me in some way because I really like lily but she doesn't seem to understand the difference between a girl playing games on stream like her and a girl playing games on stream like poki. 

Screenshot_20190119_181514_com.twitter.android.jpg