• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7038 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy shit...from what i see from the first clip is that when fed asked if shes going to take more food from him, then she turned around yelling to backfire and hurt him? cuz it probably hurt her babyfeelin that shes taking his food..trying to make him react to see if she still has somewhat "control" over him. It didnt look like memeing at all, just an excuse cuz she saw he got sad ( she has control over his emotions) which then shes "happy" and memeing. 

Tbh i just wish fed yelled back and shut the door on her. its so rude of her to yell something like that on his stream ._.....what if he did the same thing on her stream??

Fed had this coming. She has been treating him like her bitch since OTV started. In that clip you can see poki being a bitch, surprise, but fed can´t be that fucking sensitive and tear up over stupid shit like that. He needs to grow up and realize she is just using him or he will forever remain a cuck.

Posted

Nearly the entire OfflineTV house went to Valkyrae’s birthday party. I think Scarra and Fed didn’t go.

Fed streamed hangman with QuarterJade lol. Maybe he and Poki are fighting and that’s why he didn’t go.

Goes to show you how fake Poki really is or how shallow friendships in the scene are.

Posted (edited)

She was in Feds chat asking Him to feed her cat, pretty funny, one day shes fucking up Fed. the next night shes asking for favors. The way she was saying "please" seemed like she thought he would of said no. but he said he would. it was funny to see her asking like that. while hes playing with Jodi. What a dumb girl, fuck over friends and then turn around and need something. typical.

PS: Most of OTV went, but Fed and Lily/albert stayed behind. Their circle of friends went tho. Leslie and Just Friends. Wonder if Poki belives shes among friends as shes eating dinner. Id bet shed throw anyone of the people there under the bus, or use them to get ahead. 

Screenshot_20190112-035757_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ozark

Posted (edited)

Nearly the entire OfflineTV house went to Valkyrae’s birthday party. I think Scarra and Fed didn’t go.

Fed streamed hangman with QuarterJade lol. Maybe he and Poki are fighting and that’s why he didn’t go.

Goes to show you how fake Poki really is or how shallow friendships in the scene are.

He was sick he said on stream and Scarra did go.

I believe She goes back this month or beginning of February.

Edited by CesnHorde

Posted

Throwback what OTV reddit was saying about Poki, when the whole Mafia drama was happening 6 months ago.

http://prntscr.com/m69g1b

Posted (edited)

thanks for this thread, i no longer support her

what she did to FED in those clips were gross

Edited by criebabies

Posted

I'm not gonna lie but after reading this thread Pokimane just seems like a bitch? I mean she doesn't seem very nice at all to me and I don't get why people like her at all? I mean there are prettier AND nicer twitch girls that don't act like Pokimane does. I dunno. So confusing. 

Posted

I'm not gonna lie but after reading this thread Pokimane just seems like a bitch? I mean she doesn't seem very nice at all to me and I don't get why people like her at all? I mean there are prettier AND nicer twitch girls that don't act like Pokimane does. I dunno. So confusing. 

She provides the "girlfriend experience" to her viewers and most other streamers aren't going to outwardly express their dislike for her (to my knowledge)

She's considered the face of the female community on twitch and it creates an illusion of power, especially with her trigger happy content strikes. Online communities like that are always based on who you know, and who's considered untouchable. Much like the business world. 

Posted

She provides the "girlfriend experience" to her viewers and most other streamers aren't going to outwardly express their dislike for her (to my knowledge)
She's considered the face of the female community on twitch and it creates an illusion of power, especially with her trigger happy content strikes. Online communities like that are always based on who you know, and who's considered untouchable. Much like the business world. 

I’m just not sure how she views herself as some massive success in streaming. Yes, She had a massive year in 2018 but before that, she was barely on the radar. After her massive spike, she now pulls in around 10k viewers on average, but she has almost 3 million followers.  I feel like that’s a terrible ratio, and just goes to show what a flavor of the month she is. People follow and maybe sub because they saw a decent looking girl, then stopped watching when they realized her primary form of entertainment is lip synching shit music and eating.

She seems like she had an ounce of creativity in the early stages of her career but now sold out to pander to 12 year olds. It might of been a better financial decision for right now, but it seems likes she sacrificed the long game and is now running out of gas. 

Posted (edited)

How Poki treats Fed is straight up emotional manipulation. That's not easy to break away from unless you have a strong support system and I doubt anyone from OTV wants to deal with the person who has amassed such a large following. 

Fed isn't perfect, but what Poki does to him needs more light shed on it. If the roles were reversed and a guy were doing this to a girl the internet mob would be swaming. 

Fr if i remember right didn't Foki all start from Poki punching Fed (really hard) on the arm in Taiwan last year for leaking her card by accident..... then LSF went in on her for hitting him, then suddenly the next day in Taiwan she was all over him cue Foki.. 

She's been emotionally even physically abusing him for nearly a year.

The LSF thread/clip on her hitting him:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/7xpa64/pokimane_physically_abuses_fedmyster_live_on/  

Edited by casa

Posted

Fr if i remember right didn't Foki all start from Poki punching Fed (really hard) on the arm in Taiwan last year for leaking her card by accident..... then LSF went in on her for hitting him, then suddenly the next day in Taiwan she was all over him cue Foki.. 

She's been emotionally even physically abusing him for nearly a year.

The LSF thread/clip on her hitting him:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/7xpa64/pokimane_physically_abuses_fedmyster_live_on/  

That punch had the force of a bag of pillows hitting someone's shoulder, but the intent to hurt/punish through violence was there.

It's cringe-worthy to see Lily making a joke of it in the comments, too. 

A simple "Hey, let's not fucking do that." would have sufficed. But it seems the 'protect your friends' mantra she has only applies to females, or at least only when it overlaps with her own insecurities.

And it only led to more problems down the road as well. Poki's continued to use Fed as a punching bag, emotionally at least. 

Posted

Her response to the "drama". I love the feigned "humble" persona she's trying to project

Posted

Cheery upbeat music, responding only after Pewdiepie made a video, putting Pewdiepie's name in the title and continuously kissing his ass while not addressing the fact that it's okay for her to watch the content of others on her own stream while viewers donate to her? Sorry, not convinced. 

Posted

That punch had the force of a bag of pillows hitting someone's shoulder, but the intent to hurt/punish through violence was there.

It's cringe-worthy to see Lily making a joke of it in the comments, too. 

A simple "Hey, let's not fucking do that." would have sufficed. But it seems the 'protect your friends' mantra she has only applies to females, or at least only when it overlaps with her own insecurities.

And it only led to more problems down the road as well. Poki's continued to use Fed as a punching bag, emotionally at least. 

About Lily, I think she could have talked to her about it off camera or something. She might have been shocked at first, though.