• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

9280 posts in this topic

Posted

Regardless, she shouldn't have made the face imo. It really disgusts me wherever people do it because there is no need to pull your eyes back into slits. Period. Speaking as an Asian, I think it's a fucked up and super offensive thing to do imo, I was honestly appalled that people still do stuff like that. I can't think of any context where it would be 'okay' for someone to do that. :/

then im not thinking of the right picture cause shes just pulling her mouth to the side and her nose up and i dont think shes messing with her eyes at all.  also, never said it was right. i agree with you. i never said anything otherwise.

i've been lurkin more and more because this place is becoming worse than reddit with its users attacking each other for no reason. i understand some of this stuff can be so triggering but i just dont think anyone on here is trying to do that to others on purpose.  alot of the recent stuff is just ya'll fighting over who's crazier for hating poki more.   why does it even have to come to that?  no one here is better than the other, how many times can it be said, we're all here for the same reason.  doesnt matter how you choose to express yourself, the point is all the same. some people like to curse, others like to keep it pg 13, some people spend more time investigating than others.  we're all equals in this anonymous shit talking wasteland we all choose to come back to.  idk.  you attack those who attack you, ie people who come in here defending poki to the death/insulting everyone who posts here.  not each other.  not the people who have this in common with you.  maybe im alone in this but being hostile towards each other all the time is kind of a turn off.  here to sip tea not throw it in each others faces.

Posted (edited)

Yeah I've been watching Valkyrae more often these days and I feel like since she broke up with Sonii she has been vibrating different energy?  Like, I see that she's pretty non-problematic and does good job at avoiding drama but the way she answers certain questions who aren't even offensive in chat or donations just gives me a little bit bitchy vibes. There are no receipts tho, I guess time will show how she really is. 

Back to Poki, honestly I believe there is a reason why she never got picked up by any org. I'm pretty sure if any relevant team like Faze would want her then she would accept just for the sake of being closer to Clout Gang and stuff and also to finally leave Offline tv behind. I really hope she's not trying to convince Nadeshot to sign her  

Edited by saina

Posted

then im not thinking of the right picture cause shes just pulling her mouth to the side and her nose up and i dont think shes messing with her eyes at all.  also, never said it was right. i agree with you. i never said anything otherwise.

i've been lurkin more and more because this place is becoming worse than reddit with its users attacking each other for no reason. i understand some of this stuff can be so triggering but i just dont think anyone on here is trying to do that to others on purpose.  alot of the recent stuff is just ya'll fighting over who's crazier for hating poki more.   why does it even have to come to that?  no one here is better than the other, how many times can it be said, we're all here for the same reason.  doesnt matter how you choose to express yourself, the point is all the same. some people like to curse, others like to keep it pg 13, some people spend more time investigating than others.  we're all equals in this anonymous shit talking wasteland we all choose to come back to.  idk.  you attack those who attack you, ie people who come in here defending poki to the death/insulting everyone who posts here.  not each other.  not the people who have this in common with you.  maybe im alone in this but being hostile towards each other all the time is kind of a turn off.  here to sip tea not throw it in each others faces.

DTcDVCQVQAA0gBs.thumb.jpg.ee9aa7610642dbcan you tell mouth from eyes?

Posted

Any of you see the lsf clip with greekgodx and Poki where she treated him like a dog? Todays stream was her unboxing shit with Fed while treating him like a pet. And not a pet you care about. I would never treat my dog the way she was treating Fed. I honestly dont understand how Fed can put up with that kind of psychological abuse and still say Poki is his friend. She clearly has no respect for him and he just does whatever she wants. Its fucking sad to watch. 

Posted (edited)

Her and Nade seem pretty close at the otv NYE party..

...https://streamable.com/5spw8

this was from igumdrops ig and she just deleted this...

Edited by casa

Posted

More jabs at poki.

PokiTweetChrisChan.thumb.PNG.ab904630f9d

Bit of context:

Capture1.thumb.PNG.c08a5360ed26dd0f3723aCapture2.thumb.PNG.4f2f7efb912db88207437

Does anyone know what happened between them/and Chris? I never knew about their little fight. I also saw a tweet that said she was the only OTV member who was not followed by Chris and Pecca and vice versa. 

Posted (edited)

More jabs at poki.

PokiTweetChrisChan.thumb.PNG.ab904630f9d

Bit of context:

Capture1.thumb.PNG.c08a5360ed26dd0f3723aCapture2.thumb.PNG.4f2f7efb912db88207437

Lol you can see the immaturity in Poki's post in comparison to pecca's and Chris's. Poki has to resort to some ambiguous metaphor to describe the situation, and it's saturated with bitchiness. 

Edited by Crazy Bones
Grammar

Posted (edited)

Any of you see the lsf clip with greekgodx and Poki where she treated him like a dog? Todays stream was her unboxing shit with Fed while treating him like a pet. And not a pet you care about. I would never treat my dog the way she was treating Fed. I honestly dont understand how Fed can put up with that kind of psychological abuse and still say Poki is his friend. She clearly has no respect for him and he just does whatever she wants. Its fucking sad to watch. 

Yeah Fed is a wuss and a whipped little boy. Sorry Fed stans. Don't @ me.

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

Yeah as much as Poki treats Fed like shit, Fed is enabling her time and time again. I wouldn't classify Fed as one of those helpless people in an abusive relationship who are constantly threatened so it's really 50/50 responsibility for both of them. I'm all for calling out Poki's behaviour but tbf I don't think Fed deserves any sympathy.

Posted

Yea i agree Im starting to think fed is just a plain ol beta. He just seems too nice at some times. And its obvious that poki takes advantage of that. This dude really needs to learn how to say no and grow a back bone.

Posted

Well I think that Fed actually thinks he owes Poki big time. And I completely disagree. He was putting out creative content long before he met her. Literally his best content is when he stands on his own. I have really been enjoying his Minecraft content and I think it would be 10 times better if he wasnt discouraged by people in the house not wanting to play it. I really think Pokis negative behavior towards him is holding him back.

Posted

To be honest I have never seen poki treat any of her friends nicely at all lol. She's always friendly to the bare minimum and never goes out of her way for any of them. They're always advertising poki merch and defending her, yet she'll never return the favour. 

Posted

Twitch is all about drama to stay relevant. TBH, if you look at anyone like cincinbear, and all those people, poki probably sees how podcasts stay relevant while keeping bullshit up. She probably tries this method to try and keep her squeaky clean omg innocent image, but taking tips from all the drama just chatters.

Posted

Yep, exactly. She treats everyone like shit, especially him. Basically whoever lets her get away with it, the worse she treats them. She could never get an "alpha" male, she is like the ultimate beta cuck magnet, all of the beta boys love her, and she doesn't give a single goddamn about any of them, they're just who she uses to rake in money. Literally all of her income is from boys like Fed. 

Also, anyone see Janet's makeup stream? Not exactly a fan of hers, but compare her grwm to Poki's... Janet without makeup is actually pretty, unlike Poki. Proof that not all girls are "eggs" without makeup. Just because you're ugly without doesn't mean all girls are, Poki. Thanks for throwing all the women under the bus, though!