• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

4943 posts in this topic

Posted

She failed so miserably on working on her relationships with loved ones.. if she consider friends in that category.  That 2nd screenahot proves she burns bridges with friends, what you expect when you use everyone around you to get where you are. Be anti social with the people that you no longer need, I bet you Fed didnt even say one word to her either, nor anyone in the offlinetv house. I hope she understands that fame (clout) on the internet is fleating, one day youre up the next youre washed out. The people you think that care about you and pandered to wont follow you through the rest of your life brcause someone better and bigger will come around to take your place. The people you fostered frienships and the  love ones that have been with you along the way, are the people you should look after and strengthen. But it seems she threw all that away for the clout and money, I hope she understands shes going to be alone after all this is said and done.

Screenshot_20181224-164431_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181224-165118_Twitter.jpg

“work on relationships” nah more like “create business relationships”. poki is never the type to keep guy friends bc she is a flirt and plays them like a fiddle. and as for making female friends... she’s threatened by other females whether is appearance or success. AND the question is does SHE ever congratulate her friends on their achievements? 9/10 not. so why would she want all her “friends” to congratulate her and celebrate when she doesn’t do the same? especially when it comes to a female streamer achieving something? she has her head up her ass.

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this is okay to post or not but i've noticed that she doesnt follow anyone from the Offline TV house:alpacaworry: It really does say something especially with her recent post talking about "im sad about no one congratulated me about my 3 mil fake followers". Its like shes hiding these posts to keep them from saying anything. And she probably knows they dont care.

*edit* this is from her private account

1545720403302840620580727482722.jpg

15457204415175052188540541998475.jpg

Edited by choco95

Posted (edited)

She failed so miserably on working on her relationships with loved ones.. if she consider friends in that category.  That 2nd screenahot proves she burns bridges with friends, what you expect when you use everyone around you to get where you are. Be anti social with the people that you no longer need, I bet you Fed didnt even say one word to her either, nor anyone in the offlinetv house. I hope she understands that fame (clout) on the internet is fleating, one day youre up the next youre washed out. The people you think that care about you and pandered to wont follow you through the rest of your life brcause someone better and bigger will come around to take your place. The people you fostered frienships and the  love ones that have been with you along the way, are the people you should look after and strengthen. But it seems she threw all that away for the clout and money, I hope she understands shes going to be alone after all this is said and done.

"its like an unintentional way of keeping me grounded" 

Excuse me?

This is the greatest proof that poki is exactly the type of self centered girl that would flex everything she has right into your face if she didn't have to keep up her uwu gamer girl attitude which brings in her income. Holy shit.. Despite the fact that she's living off of pandering and donations and views from 12 year olds it still disgusts me (if not more) that she has ZERO ounce of gratitude in her... Not towards her fan base, not to other female streamers but especially not to her "friends" if one could call it that smh

Edited by Mondine

Posted

Yiiiiiikes.... guess she's finally starting to realize the repercussions of her shitty attitude and using people to gain fame. So much for her fake friendships and "friends" LOL

Posted

Lol so yesterday she popped into CourageJD's stream (popular streamer who is really great friends with cizzorz for those who dont know) and cizzorz was in there. He commented on the stream and you just see poki send him a "hey @cizzorz" and im pretty sure he completely ignored it, cuz i didnt see a response back.

Posted

That is what happens when you have 10k subs that have literally nothing else in their life other than trying to get noticed by their queen and will congratulate her on every sub she gets and treat her like she is this sort of gift to the world. Now she thinks she is entitled to that and that everyone in her life should behave like a cuck with her at the center of their life. After years of cucks telling her how great her personality is and how perfect she looks she just believes it, thats why people calling her ugly with the no makeup thing was such a shock for her. You can fake being that perfect girl in front of socially awkward 12 y/o and 40 y/o that still havent touched a woman in their life, but when you try to build a relationship in which the other person isn´t just a slave, it just wont work for her and she will blame it on anybody but herself, like she always do.

Posted

That is what happens when you have 10k subs that have literally nothing else in their life other than trying to get noticed by their queen and will congratulate her on every sub she gets and treat her like she is this sort of gift to the world. Now she thinks she is entitled to that and that everyone in her life should behave like a cuck with her at the center of their life. After years of cucks telling her how great her personality is and how perfect she looks she just believes it, thats why people calling her ugly with the no makeup thing was such a shock for her. You can fake being that perfect girl in front of socially awkward 12 y/o and 40 y/o that still havent touched a woman in their life, but when you try to build a relationship in which the other person isn´t just a slave, it just wont work for her and she will blame it on anybody but herself, like she 

Yeah this was the most distasteful thing I read from her. The super jump to fame really got to her good. Everyone has a lot going on in their lives;  they aren't going to be obsessively thinking about you, reading everything you put up online every minute, every second of the day, to compliment you for everything. They have lives too you know and chances are many people just weren't aware. And if anything that statement alone just shows she isn't grounded for shit so her adding that on honestly just made me lol.

It's like how much more validation can you get? she gets so many compliments  from thousands of people that not everyone can get in  their lifetime, but now she just needs to hear it from every person she sees. Its just not enough for her. I swear to god this is the one thing that rustles my jimmies the most with these e-celebs- is that they show the true example of the human condition to never become satisfied EVER. It's never enough for these people anymore and honestly it's like the hater policy. A thousand people can say the gushiest things about her and one person could dislike her and she won't get over that one person. The entitlement these people get from their echo chambers... it just irks me because they feel that they're more important than everybody else. 

Posted

This bitch is so self serving and selfish she doesn't even have real friends damn. I would feel bad if she wasn't such an insufferable idiot 

Posted

These are from the taiwan stream and you can clearly hear the kiss. As a follower of both fed and poki i have no doubt in my mind that they are dating.

And source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb1DplQLKfM

Posted

These are from the taiwan stream and you can clearly hear the kiss. As a follower of both fed and poki i have no doubt in my mind that they are dating.

And source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb1DplQLKfM

um what's your point showing something almost a year ago...?

Lol so yesterday she popped into CourageJD's stream (popular streamer who is really great friends with cizzorz for those who dont know) and cizzorz was in there. He commented on the stream and you just see poki send him a "hey @cizzorz" and im pretty sure he completely ignored it, cuz i didnt see a response back.

"I am moving onto bigger and better clout but you MUST give me attention and thirst for me, if not you are a shitty human being for not wanting to be friends with a pure and wholesome angel like me uwuwuuwu"

Posted

um what's your point showing something almost a year ago...?

"I am moving onto bigger and better clout but you MUST give me attention and thirst for me, if not you are a shitty human being for not wanting to be friends with a pure and wholesome angel like me uwuwuuwu"

That they were dating all along???

Poki just stopped kissing him or other things on stream because other ships brings viewers.

Posted

Poki just stopped kissing him or other things on stream because other ships brings viewers.

No they did not. She just uses guys for content because her personality is so bland.

Posted

And how do you know that she stopped because of exactly what you stated...? You don't really expect anyone to buy this crap do you?

Posted

This bitch is so self serving and selfish she doesn't even have real friends damn. I would feel bad if she wasn't such an insufferable idiot 

Regarding that tweet this girl is mentally unstable, she’s actually visiting a therapist.

Posted

No they did not. She just uses guys for content because her personality is so bland.

Yeah let me use you for my content. Here is your prize a kiss.

As you can clearly see fed thought poki ended her stream and he was going for smt (look at his hands) and i guess fed touching her bra. For the last poki asks did you came to scare me but fed's brain doesnt work as fast as poki so he says no and poki interrupts him and changes the subject

https://streamable.com/3fzcb

And how do you know that she stopped because of exactly what you stated...? You don't really expect anyone to buy this crap do you?

What do you mean dude? Have you ever seen her kissing anyone on stream? So thats mean she stopped.