• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

6596 posts in this topic

Posted

Did that insta photo seriously get nearly half a million likes? Geez, from what I've seen of her she doesn't even seem to have any discernible talents. She's pretty, but not ridiculously so. The editing, lighting, and make-up helps in that department. She's a decent communicator, but I wouldn't classify her as an articulate or perceptive person. I can't remember laughing at anything she's ever said, not like Toast or even Lily. It's just all a bit baffling, tbh.

Posted

:alpacaworry:

15456323984931949163645718045644.jpg

Posted (edited)

@choco95 thanks for keeping us updated on this little thot

Edited by Adam

Posted

Did that insta photo seriously get nearly half a million likes? Geez, from what I've seen of her she doesn't even seem to have any discernible talents. She's pretty, but not ridiculously so. The editing, lighting, and make-up helps in that department. She's a decent communicator, but I wouldn't classify her as an articulate or perceptive person. I can't remember laughing at anything she's ever said, not like Toast or even Lily. It's just all a bit baffling, tbh.

When I went to her instagram, she had some twitch highlights and imo they were quite entertaining/funny? and I could see the potential appeal in that. I also feel that some people probably don't watch her on twitch tho and instead just follow her and like her pics cos they see a decent looking gamer girl... cos even up to today guys are still surprised that girls play games idk

Posted

Who’s her next target going to be

100 Thieves and Nadeshot

Posted

Found this video and man the comments eat her alive but atlas i bet her whitenights will defend her till death 🤷‍♂️

Posted

Found this video and man the comments eat her alive but atlas i bet her whitenights will defend her till death 🤷‍♂️

Surprisingly I didn’t find one wk in the comments 

Posted

100 Thieves and Nadeshot

she went out with nadeshot last monday to go see the new spider movie and dinner and been playing League with him off stream

6ae048468b7402f5e4ce6a4a1cbcd329.png

Posted

she went out with nadeshot last monday to go see the new spider movie and dinner and been playing League with him off stream

6ae048468b7402f5e4ce6a4a1cbcd329.png

and you know this how? where you at movies with them lol 

Posted (edited)

and you know this how? where you at movies with them lol 

100% she said she was going out with a "friend" dress like this lol and she said in her sub discord as well also go chk how thirsty nadeshot is for her cant wait till she leeches him right out of 100T

unnamed.jpg

Edited by Gamerbrat

Posted

i literally never said any of that, but ok sis. & at least the rest posts evidence for their speculations 🤷‍♀️

wptw7.jpg

Anyway she's in Canada now? Idk if it's just me but she looks really different here. I feel like the highlight on her eye is too white and jarring, but I think it would have been really pretty if it was like a more nude or pinkish colour or smth

She edited her left cheek to oblivion and erased all wrinkles around her eyes. PS queen needs to stop telling others to love themselves when she can't even do the same.

Posted

it seems like she came back to Canada for christmas? it might be a cultural difference, idk how you guys treat christmas in America but wasn't her family muslim? yet they still celebrate christmas? I'm confused lol

Posted

Dude WTF.... Offline tv went to see the spiderman movie it was literally on their Instagram story.

Posted

She failed so miserably on working on her relationships with loved ones.. if she consider friends in that category.  That 2nd screenahot proves she burns bridges with friends, what you expect when you use everyone around you to get where you are. Be anti social with the people that you no longer need, I bet you Fed didnt even say one word to her either, nor anyone in the offlinetv house. I hope she understands that fame (clout) on the internet is fleating, one day youre up the next youre washed out. The people you think that care about you and pandered to wont follow you through the rest of your life brcause someone better and bigger will come around to take your place. The people you fostered frienships and the  love ones that have been with you along the way, are the people you should look after and strengthen. But it seems she threw all that away for the clout and money, I hope she understands shes going to be alone after all this is said and done.

Screenshot_20181224-164431_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181224-165118_Twitter.jpg

Posted (edited)

She failed so miserably on working on her relationships with loved ones.. if she consider friends in that category.  That 2nd screenahot proves she burns bridges with friends, what you expect when you use everyone around you to get where you are. Be anti social with the people that you no longer need, I bet you Fed didnt even say one word to her either, nor anyone in the offlinetv house. I hope she understands that fame (clout) on the internet is fleating, one day youre up the next youre washed out. The people you think that care about you and pandered to wont follow you through the rest of your life brcause someone better and bigger will come around to take your place. The people you fostered frienships and the  love ones that have been with you along the way, are the people you should look after and strengthen. But it seems she threw all that away for the clout and money, I hope she understands shes going to be alone after all this is said and done.

Screenshot_20181224-164431_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181224-165118_Twitter.jpg

what the actual FUCK LMAO

Between all of your social media platforms you have some new milestone every other week, who gives a fuck? Pretty sure your friends have better shit to do around Christmas than give a fuck about how many idiots you've suckered in to a platform that isn't even your main one. Imagine being self centered enough to even think about this kind of shit, let alone tweet about it for attention on Christmas Eve of all times. God damn, this is actually one of the grossest things I have seen from her and that is pretty impressive at this point.

Edited by EmeraldDust