• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

6593 posts in this topic

Posted

Poki is one of those "lames". I'm waiting for the day Poki will finally mature and tweet something like this girl did.

i feel like her thinking she's holier than thou bc she doesn't sell her body (but in a way she kinda does) is a part of her image and her career will end up like zoie burgher if she ends up in that path 

Posted

Poki is one of those "lames". I'm waiting for the day Poki will finally mature and tweet something like this girl did.

Side note but I love witchy, she's cute af and chill

Posted (edited)

LOL whats up Poki.

1545556151293546241587151499857.jpg

Edited by choco95
Picture edit

Posted

oof 

Hidden Content

why does she always picture herself off some tough bitch from bad girls club??? poki is as soft as a pillow. she needs to stop having two personas: a “tough mean bitch you dont wanna mess with” & the “angel who never does/says anything evil.” i mean she’s as soft as they come, you can call her ugly and she will spazz out and block you and her ego will hurt & the only thing evil she really does is use boys for clout and money. but she’s not inocent but she aint a tough bitch either.

Posted

LOL whats up Poki.

1545556151293546241587151499857.jpg

If you still following please be sure to keep the tea coming. I could probably get my main twitter approved but she literally blocked my burner.

Happy Holidays PULL!

Posted

I knew she would eventually put it on private. Good old Poki.

Posted

why does she always picture herself off some tough bitch from bad girls club??? poki is as soft as a pillow. she needs to stop having two personas: a “tough mean bitch you dont wanna mess with” & the “angel who never does/says anything evil.” i mean she’s as soft as they come, you can call her ugly and she will spazz out and block you and her ego will hurt & the only thing evil she really does is use boys for clout and money. but she’s not inocent but she aint a tough bitch either.

She wants to be Cardi B so bad

Posted

yes because people on the internet never lie, especially snakes like poki who are just pure  at heart. 

lol you're delusional 

Chill lol I didn’t attack anyone? I said IF this screenshot is real and meant that you could turn it on her if she tries to say otherwise in the future. Why is everyone getting their panties in a twist? 

Posted (edited)

Chill lol I didn’t attack anyone? I said IF this screenshot is real and meant that you could turn it on her if she tries to say otherwise in the future. Why is everyone getting their panties in a twist? 

because the way u worded it was like as if what she said was a fact and final, so ofc people are like ???? What

Edited by Stripped

Posted

because the way u worded it was like as if what she said was a fact and final, so ofc people are like ???? 

You can’t deny that there’s a small possibility that it’s true though? Idk why saying that she could be telling the truth is all of a sudden a bad thing. Poki lies a lot and leeches, yes, but that doesn’t mean that every single thing she says is a lie. And the “who is she dating” or “she did this so they must be dating” speculations is getting really repetitive so I hoped that maybe people would stop.

Posted

You can’t deny that there’s a small possibility that it’s true though? Idk why saying that she could be telling the truth is all of a sudden a bad thing. Poki lies a lot and leeches, yes, but that doesn’t mean that every single thing she says is a lie. And the “who is she dating” or “she did this so they must be dating” speculations is getting really repetitive so I hoped that maybe people would stop.

and since she lies a lot, what makes this the truth? 

honestly I get that you find the dating speculations boring but others may find it interesting. Stop trying to gatekeep the content posted here and let others express their opinions too. Just 'cos you're tired of it, doesn't mean you have the rights to label something as a truth when there is little evidence of it being such. That literally doesn't make any sense. 

Posted

and since she lies a lot, what makes this the truth? 

honestly I get that you find the dating speculations boring but others may find it interesting. Stop trying to gatekeep the content posted here and let others express their opinions too. Just 'cos you're tired of it, doesn't mean you have the rights to label something as a truth when there is little evidence of it being such. That literally doesn't make any sense. 

I’m not gatekeeping lol if anything it feels like you guys are gatekeeping by saying that Poki can ONLY lie, do things for more clout, MUST be dating 24/7, and be an overall snake (not that she doesn’t do these things; I wholeheartedly agree that she does and that shes really annoying overall). 

But whatever floats your boat; carry on and tell me more about why she must be dating like, 5 different guys. 

Posted

I’m not gatekeeping lol if anything it feels like you guys are gatekeeping by saying that Poki can ONLY lie, do things for more clout, MUST be dating 24/7, and be an overall snake (not that she doesn’t do these things; I wholeheartedly agree that she does and that shes really annoying overall). 

But whatever floats your boat; carry on and tell me more about why she must be dating like, 5 different guys. 

i literally never said any of that, but ok sis. & at least the rest posts evidence for their speculations 🤷‍♀️

wptw7.jpg

Anyway she's in Canada now? Idk if it's just me but she looks really different here. I feel like the highlight on her eye is too white and jarring, but I think it would have been really pretty if it was like a more nude or pinkish colour or smth

Posted

3223ABA8-1146-45BC-BF0A-7B05A3596F33.thuThe leech leeched her way to 3mil

Who’s her next target going to be

Posted (edited)

Who’s her next target going to be

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

Edited by Adam