• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8685 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is anyone else getting tired of poki trying to push this foki crap.

She is only doing so people dont speculate about her and cizzorz but i think most people have figured that out by now lol. I dont care who she dates but i find it annoying  when she tries to act like she is single and she cant find anyone. You can see right through the girl.

Edited by MN97

Posted

She is only doing so people dont speculate about her and cizzorz but i think most people have figured that out by now lol. I dont care who she dates but i find it annoying  when she tries to act like she is single and she cant find anyone. You can see right through the girl.

It’s sad her wk still buy into this. Also didn’t her friend Janet use to date this 34 year old guy trick2g or something? I think she lived on his houseboat for a while too. These girls would just do anything to get popular. Janet’s parents must be upset by her. In chinese culture living in before marriage is generally forbidden.

Posted

It’s sad her wk still buy into this. Also didn’t her friend Janet use to date this 34 year old guy trick2g or something? I think she lived on his houseboat for a while too. These girls would just do anything to get popular. Janet’s parents must be upset by her. In chinese culture living in before marriage is generally forbidden.

By old fashioned chinese parents yes, but just to be fair my parents have no problems of me living with my boyfriend and I am chinese. We have been dating for 4 years and decided to live together and they were happy for me. There is a difference between living in China and having the culture breathed down your neck there and living and being born Chinese American or Chinese Canadian. Not all people adopt that type of hardcore culture lifestyle. Also trick dated becca as well. They are all thots imo. 

Posted

By old fashioned chinese parents yes, but just to be fair my parents have no problems of me living with my boyfriend and I am chinese. We have been dating for 4 years and decided to live together and they were happy for me. There is a difference between living in China and having the culture breathed down your neck there and living and being born Chinese American or Chinese Canadian. Not all people adopt that type of hardcore culture lifestyle. Also trick dated becca as well. They are all thots imo. 

Janet’s mom used to scold her for showing too much skin and being a little suggestive on instagram. She said her dad was overprotective and she had to get permission to go out. I think live-in relationship is definitely a big deal for her parents.

Posted

Janet’s mom used to scold her for showing too much skin and being a little suggestive on instagram. She said her dad was overprotective and she had to get permission to go out. I think live-in relationship is definitely a big deal for her parents.

wow I had no idea! My parents actually had a problem with me dressing with my midriff showing, or if I had some cleavage. My mom hated it and would always make me change lol. I had no idea she lived with trick all I saw was a video of her and trick doing a houseboat tour when she came to visit california  around christmas.

Posted

Janet leeches and slept around for money and fame. She's a questionable individual.

But poki did the same probably, it was meteos right who she dated?? Poki is one of the reasons bjerg and meteos dont speak to each  other much. 

Posted

Just browsed Lily's Instagram and noticed how she tries to experiment with her style, yet she doesn't portray herself as a beauty guru or fashion-forward person at all. Funny how Pokimane is trying to push that narrative but her look has been the same since the inception of her Instagram (only thing she ever did was straighten her hair). Lily strikes me as the type of person who's insecure and openly insecure. Pokimane must be really scared about changing her look in case her young male fans don't like it.

Posted (edited)

She got called out for her unoriginal merch line on the subreddit, but of course it was deleted. It's hilarious to see these fanboys do mental gymnastics to defend their lady:

https://www.reddit.com/r/offlineTV/comments/a1hy18/thats_a_yikes_from_me_dawg/

THEY ARE MAD BC ITS TRUE!!! HOW TF DOES THAT WORK? “oMG guiSe!!! wHo dOesN’t tAke inSpirAtioN??” inspiration=influence. i’m an art major and i know wtf this is and this is blantly copying. she could’ve took small elements from each design like color or the style format (ex. stripes or geometric styles) but you don’t copy the entire shit designs!! she’s so unoriginal and basic she can’t think outside the box, whoops just like her content.

anywaysss i rather spend my money on balenciaga hoodie, offwhite shirts before i spend money on a ripoff.

Edited by ndiy

Posted (edited)

I mean, if I were in her position? Would i rather hang out with the guy I'm dating AND make money promoting HotPockets or hangout with a bunch of fake friends and a bunch of other basic bitches I consider competition? It's really a no brainer.

She's fake, nothing new. I also feel like she realizes how much the OfflineTV has grown to absolutely despise her.

She's really not dating Cizzorz lol. I'm not above believing that she would try to hide and distract people from it if she was but in no way would Fed hep her do that. They have actually been really close even on her own stream lately, I think it should be common sense that wouldn't happen if she literally decided to move on from Fed and get with another guy. Not to mention this new person would have to be ok with them being super close.

They even streamed Pokemon together less than a week ago

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/339781750?t=03h45m30s -"friends" don't do this, she doesn't even flinch or question it even once while Fed touches her that way, like it's completely natural and normal for him to do so.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FunExcitedSmoothieBrainSlug

If things really ended between them we would know as one of them would likely move out of the OFTV house or at the very least not live in rooms right next to each and interact super closely like this.

As for her not appearing on the escape room stream yeah it's obvious that she didn't want to, I don't think she really liked the last time they went either. In chat she said she had "sponsored streams" to do that's why she couldn't go but Toast had a sponsored stream that day as well and he managed to go and come back in time. To her what she wants and her career> OfflineTV. I too would rather stream Fortnite and retain the 10 year old kids as my fans than go to an escape room.

THEY ARE MAD BC ITS TRUE!!! HOW TF DOES THAT WORK? “oMG guiSe!!! wHo dOesN’t tAke inSpirAtioN??” inspiration=influence. i’m an art major and i know wtf this is and this is blantly copying. she could’ve took small elements from each design like color or the style format (ex. stripes or geometric styles) but you don’t copy the entire shit designs!! she’s so unoriginal and basic she can’t think outside the box, whoops just like her content.

anywaysss i rather spend my money on balenciaga hoodie, offwhite shirts before i spend money on a ripoff.

I agree this is beyond just inspiration. Also the company she works with MetaThreads has to be blamed as well, I'm pretty sure they would have most of the say in the designs so the people working at the company knowingly did this as well. 

Edited by levitate

Posted (edited)

She's really not dating Cizzorz lol. I'm not above believing that she would try to hide and distract people from it if she was but in no way would Fed hep her do that. They have actually been really close even on her own stream lately, I think it should be common sense that wouldn't happen if she literally decided to move on from Fed and get with another guy. Not to mention this new person would have to be ok with them being super close.

They even streamed Pokemon together less than a week ago

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/339781750?t=03h45m30s -"friends" don't do this, she doesn't even flinch or question it even once while Fed touches her that way, like it's completely natural and normal for him to do so.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FunExcitedSmoothieBrainSlug

If things really ended between them we would know as one of them would likely move out of the OFTV house or at the very least not live in rooms right next to each and interact super closely like this.

As for her not appearing on the escape room stream yeah it's obvious that she didn't want to, I don't think she really liked the last time they went either. In chat she said she had "sponsored streams" to do that's why she couldn't go but Toast had a sponsored stream that day as well and he managed to go and come back in time. To her what she wants and her career> OfflineTV. I too would rather stream Fortnite and retain the 10 year old kids as my fans than go to an escape room.

I agree this is beyond just inspiration. Also the company she works with MetaThreads has to be blamed as well, I'm pretty sure they would have most of the say in the designs so the people working at the company knowingly did this as well. 

I think its obvious that Fed loves this girl too much for his own good. I remember a buddy of mine given his ex gf rides to her new bf house for a while there. I asked him once why in the world would he do this, and his responds at the time made no sense. He said, "If you really love someone, you should care enough for that person to be happy" The girl did no cheating or anything like that, in many situations people just grow apart and one isnt attracted to the other. Which I think Fed is of the mind, that he would see Poki happy while hes hanging out with her, while also still trying to get back with her and not exposing her new relationship.

Poki on the other hand, loves attention. Anywhere and from anyone she can get it. She tiptoes around fed, inticing him to get close to her. Just so she can have her attention and use him to cover up her new relationship with Cizzorz. Out of all the relationships that shes have, Feds has been the one that begin without this aura of clout, he had none. And arguably still really dosent have any outside Offlinetv community. Meteos, and Bjerg came with clout and fame which she fangirled out to. She saw these pros and she ran after them. Fed was just this guy husseling in a house, editing pushing out videos not super known. And yet was probably the one that wasnt driven by her also wanting this, she most likely very much liked Fed, its probably why she still deals with him. She lowkey does like somethings about him to keep him around.

I'll just say this. Poki saw the money, lured myth and established her base in Fortnite. From there she looked for more people in the scene and the ever thirsty Cizzorz came runing after Poki, she used him until Fed made her feel bad about that mafia night that Myth showed up to. And she decided to leave Fed and saw Cizzorz. The thing with Poki is she makes dudes into betas. Cizzorz is hella beta for ever letting his gf even remotely stay close with her ex, its totaly fine that your girl has guy friends, another is for that guy be her ex. And fed is a beta because he still lets poki wrap him around her finger. If the japan trip tells you anything is that Fed still can affect Poki negatively or positively (Pokemon stream). Any time Fed rebels away from her she has bad days, and we start seeing tweets about it. If Fed plays along.. well then a tweet about how.. shes "Happy".

Edited by ozark

Posted

Anyone else feel Janet is using Toast? Like shes always at his house and recently seemed super moody and ignorant to him these past two days on stream, seems unnatural. m

Posted (edited)

Fed introduced his GF to stream last night they seem they been together for a while now he left after stream to spend time with her in santa barbara where she lives so maybe all this shit that he whipped by poki is all crap and maybe he cares about her as a friend cause they seem to be very close still even after the news of Feds relationship 

Edited by Gamerbrat

Posted

Fed introduced his GF to stream last night they seem they been together for a while now he left after stream to spend weekend with her in santa barbara where she lives so maybe all this shit that he whipped by poki is all crap and maybe he cares about her as a friend cause they seem to be very close still even after the news of Feds relationship 

Do you have a link or screenshots?

Posted

Fed introduced his GF to stream last night they seem they been together for a while now he left after stream to spend weekend with her in santa barbara where she lives so maybe all this shit that he whipped by poki is all crap and maybe he cares about her as a friend cause they seem to be very close still even after the news of Feds relationship 

i watched the stream but i have no memory of him saying he would spend the weekend with her or confirm he is dating her, but if you have a clip or something would help i might have missed it.

Posted (edited)

I was watching too, I dunno if she was kidding but the man invites her to his party to duo on League of Legends. She comes on and she asks "Whose this?" and he replies "Fed.." and she comes back with "Oh.. Bae?" I might of misheard her because shes swedish and her english is really good I just dunno if I heard her right. But yeah he never presented her as his GF or said he was going to hang out with her. They have been playing a lot of League off stream tho (oh look just like Ciz and poki)... Btw poki was a little too touchy and close with Fed at the start of her stream today.

Edited by ozark