• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7238 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

While everyone is entitled to their opinion and the post above was in no way a w/k post...

3213123.thumb.PNG.006e9b1629ec71e194436b

You can claim to be a humanitarian all you want. I too can claim to be one. Only I care about other people's welfare, those people she attacked and used her w/ks to attack. Those people she stepped on and put down over the years. Those people she used and abused. Those people she leeched. Those 12 year old boys she pandered to despite knowing it is wrong but did so because she wanted the attention/money anyway. Those people she treated horribly then claimed she was just trolling because she is a ~meme queen~. It really doesn't make you a better person by claiming to feel bad/have faith in someone who intentionally threw away her bright future in college/basic human decency. If you were really as kind and ~not hateful like everyone else here~, you wouldn't be here in the first place. Let's face it now :)

Edited by Only Love A.N.
typos

Posted

Well I think this is the photo greek was talking about. Shes super white and when you really look at the photo she looks like a completely different person. She’s blurred out her entire face!

ED1BF261-0D3D-4C1D-8432-1180CC0D1EA2.jpeg

Holy fuck this is disgusting. There is no way in hell that Poki has the lightest skin of all the people shown. It's almost an unhealthy level in which she seems to obsess over being fair skinned.

Posted

Holy fuck this is disgusting. There is no way in hell that Poki has the lightest skin of all the people shown. It's almost an unhealthy level in which she seems to obsess over being fair skinned.

not just fairskinned but "flawless"

damage control to the max

Posted

back at it again with the crowd pleaser

D5CB1FCF-EC80-4B35-8467-773EFFE40B92.png

is she trying to copy LilyPichu now to get her 'uwu guys! lesbobait fanservice for views' back? This is so weird lmao. If you dont know, Lily's fav pokemon is Pichu and shes been all about it since the start of her career.

Posted

is she trying to copy LilyPichu now to get her 'uwu guys! lesbobait fanservice for views' back? This is so weird lmao. If you dont know, Lily's fav pokemon is Pichu and shes been all about it since the start of her career.

those are pikachu though, lol. i don't like poki but i think you're reaching a little hard here

Posted

Well I think this is the photo greek was talking about. Shes super white and when you really look at the photo she looks like a completely different person. She’s blurred out her entire face!

ED1BF261-0D3D-4C1D-8432-1180CC0D1EA2.jpeg

Ewwww look at her face compared to her neck :/ 

Posted

The last two post. I don't know about you guys but praying ain't gonna solve your issues poki..  

Screenshot_20181124_150241.jpg

Posted

The last two post. I don't know about you guys but praying ain't gonna solve your issues poki..  

Screenshot_20181124_150241.jpg

JFC.  Okay Poki, for starters being a college drop out with zero talent or skill but making a shit ton from Twitch is something most of us would consider success.  What you choose to build from that, is on you, but if you want to pursue happiness start by being thankful for what you have and stop being so salty about whatever it is you don’t have.  #2 Stop being such a lil thot, and maybe you will find that husbando, but at this rate, you’ve kinda killed your closest relationships.... prayer isn’t the answer, changing your behavior to compromise with those few that can actually still tolerate you is.  #3 stop using forty pounds of makeup on your face, and maybe your skin will get clearer.  For someone who does the most ridiculous editing, you think she would go “makeupless” more often and just use filters or the snow app to add some wings and some better looking eyelashes.  Her new Twitter is the most cringe thing I’ve seen since tumblr first came out and it was every middle schooler’s personal woe is me diary.  Yeah, we all know you’re mentally 12 and it isn’t the pikachus and overalls....

Posted (edited)

While everyone is entitled to their opinion and the post above was in no way a w/k post...

3213123.thumb.PNG.006e9b1629ec71e194436b

You can claim to be a humanitarian all you want. I too can claim to be one. Only I care about other people's welfare, those people she attacked and used her w/ks to attack. Those people she stepped on and put down over the years. Those people she used and abused. Those people she leeched. Those 12 year old boys she pandered to despite knowing it is wrong but did so because she wanted the attention/money anyway. Those people she treated horribly then claimed she was just trolling because she is a ~meme queen~. It really doesn't make you a better person by claiming to feel bad/have faith in someone who intentionally threw away her bright future in college/basic human decency. If you were really as kind and ~not hateful like everyone else here~, you wouldn't be here in the first place. Let's face it now :)

You forgot the part where I said that I don’t think anything she has done is okay. I didn’t say that the stuff she has done is things she should get away with. 

If you don’t think it’s sad to watch someone change into a shitty person then by all means, you’re allowed to feel so. However, I’m allowed to state that I think it’s sad that she ended up on that route without being a w/k, if youve seen my history of posts you’d know it’s not w/k.

As much as I love the fact that this forum is about exposing people, I also feel like some of you guys can’t see stuff from a different perspective. 

I don’t think she deserves to be a top streamer. I think valkyrae, kittyplays or someone like YourPrincess should have a spot or at least close to it.

Having empathy for someone that’s realizing slowly and having their life crash down isn’t really White Knight, it just shows that I have more empathy than she does judging by her actions. 

If all I wanted was upvotes I’d curse and call her pokithot and act all angry and furious around this topic, but I rather stay factual, judge and say that it is, indeed sad, that someone who used to be a decent human being no longer is. It’s not something that keeps me up at night by any means, but I do hope she chooses to apologize to people regardless - not for my sake, for the people she actually hurt. 

My previous post surely went above all poki haters heads. 

Also worth noting that humanitarian maybe isn’t the right word perhaps it’s an empath? I’m not sure English is my third language so I confuse words.

Edited by Piyoko

Posted

You forgot the part where I said that I don’t think anything she has done is okay. I didn’t say that the stuff she has done is things she should get away with. 

If you don’t think it’s sad to watch someone change into a shitty person then by all means, you’re allowed to feel so. However, I’m allowed to state that I think it’s sad that she ended up on that route without being a w/k, if youve seen my history of posts you’d know it’s not w/k.

As much as I love the fact that this forum is about exposing people, I also feel like some of you guys can’t see stuff from a different perspective. 

I don’t think she deserves to be a top streamer. I think valkyrae, kittyplays or someone like YourPrincess should have a spot or at least close to it.

Having empathy for someone that’s realizing slowly and having their life crash down isn’t really White Knight, it just shows that I have more empathy than she does judging by her actions. 

If all I wanted was upvotes I’d curse and call her pokithot and act all angry and furious around this topic, but I rather stay factual, judge and say that it is, indeed sad, that someone who used to be a decent human being no longer is. It’s not something that keeps me up at night by any means, but I do hope she chooses to apologize to people regardless - not for my sake, for the people she actually hurt. 

Also worth noting that humanitarian maybe isn’t the right word perhaps it’s an empath? I’m not sure English is my third language so I confuse words.

we get it, you're superior. moving on.

Posted (edited)

Where in my original post have I called you a w/k? In fact, the first sentence I wrote was that I could see where you were coming from and it did not make your post a w/k post... *whoosh* 

Many people are sad to see what has become of her today. Nobody said you are not allowed to voice your opinions - nor did anyone downvote your original post to oblivion. I don't think anyone called you a w/k here. It's just downright hilarious to me how someone with hundreds if not thousands of contributions on a gossip forum preaches ~empathy~ ~humanitarianism~ to others. What kind of saint would go on here? We've accepted the fact we are not saints, maybe it's about time you get off your high horse. And if they point out the hypocrisy it's ~I could have just called her a thot and got upvotes but I am so~~~ better than that~ just lmao. "My post went above Poki haters' heads" yeah what were you expecting here, her fan club?

This is starting to get O/T so I will stop. All I want to say is that feeling sorry for/understanding someone doesn't mean wanting the best/forgiving that person. I too feel bad for criminals with a fucked up childhood but that in no way makes me say ~He can change for the better! Let's just forgive him guys! I am an ~empath~ with faith in humanity~ It satisfies me when those criminals go to jail and get the justice they deserve. Obviously Poki is no criminal but I never said she should go to jail, right? The parallel is there. 

Ditto to above, you're better than us ~hateful~ people who call you a ~white knight~, we get it :) Please don't bother replying to this, as a lowly hater like me really doesn't deserve your wisdom and Gospel. Moving on~

Edited by Only Love A.N.
grammar

Posted

I understand you're trying to be the bigger person but it's not gonna work here. Most people are here because they're waiting for the fall of her career. You're a nice person who tries to see the best in people but it's just not gonna work in here. 

things are changing a lot in korea nowadays, tan artists are making trends and people are accepting that pale is not always the only beautiful route to go. poki editing herself to seem more pale is by her own beauty standards, stop roping other cultures into it. 

Things aren't changing that fast tho. My favorite kpop idols still gets shit for their tan skin. How are you so sure Poki didn't get her beauty standards from korea? She whitewashes her photos so much that I'm curious as to why she doesn't just wear a foundation 3 shades lighter than her natural shade just like how korean celebrities do. Anyways, tan skin looks better than pale skin so someone needs to get that through Poki's head.

Posted

i mean poki always hangs around pale ass asian women so it’s not surprising that she’d try to blend in with everyone else

her photoshop/facetune skills need a lil work tho

Posted (edited)

Does Valkyrae have any talents, is she skilled at anything in particular? Just seems like another pretty girl that's 'nice' and 'friendly' but she's really just coasting on her looks. Neither Poki or her seem like great representatives for women on the platform if you are giving out awards for that stuff.

Compare them to someone like Lily. At least she's multi-talented in music and art, and her public battle and progress with anxiety/confidence issues over the last year has been admirable. Ten times better person to represent females on twitch. 

I get your point but Twitch is still a gaming platform, despite the growing popularity of the irl section. Lily can't play games, her gameplay has always been poor. Yes, she is still better than Poki because of the reasons you mentioned, but I think in the gaming community the best representative for girls would be a streamer who ACTUALLY plays games on a competitive level, has any achievements and is entertaining enough to have a decent audience. If in your opinion someone who has been hard stuck in gold for few years and doesn't even take gaming seriously is a great representative for girls on Twitch then good for you, but I don't think if every girl streamer would serve the same content as Lily does that would raise the amount of respect girls get on Twitch. I don't consider Valkyrae as the best representative for girl gamers but at least she can hold her own in professional tournaments (I know there are plenty more skilled girls than Valk but they don't get that much viewers and doesn't seem to have the personality factor to attract people)  and is one of the very few girl streamers with bigger audience that is respected in the community and people don't consider her as an "e-thot".  If Valk  will keep on getting better at Fortnite and won't go the same path as Poki then she might inspire some girls who are good at games but don't feel confident enough to start streaming and the situation of girls on Twitch will get better. At the end of the day all of the biggest streamers are still pro or retired pro players  so I'm not sure why do you think talents other than gaming should be higher appreciated than being good at games.

Edited by saina

Posted (edited)

Things aren't changing that fast tho. My favorite kpop idols still gets shit for their tan skin. How are you so sure Poki didn't get her beauty standards from korea? She whitewashes her photos so much that I'm curious as to why she doesn't just wear a foundation 3 shades lighter than her natural shade just like how korean celebrities do. Anyways, tan skin looks better than pale skin so someone needs to get that through Poki's head.

things aren't changing that fast because you can't suddenly displace beauty standards/a culture of beauty that's been there for literally centuries. it takes time. but kpop stars like hwasa, lee hyori, yoobin, and jessi are all lauded for being beautiful in their tan skin. no one actively gives kpop idols shit for being tan - they'll say "oh he's tan" or make a joke about it (aka kai, they always call him "oh he's so dark" because he's tan for korean standards) but it's nothing hurtful. you have to understand that what is considered funny is different in korea - what is considered funny in america is found to be vulgar in korea (openly talking about hookups, cussing on camera, etc.), and what koreans find funny can seem insensitive to those of color, but it's all about perspective. korea hasn't been integrated enough yet but people are realizing/learning/accepting that thinking tan skin is "ugly" is wrong. making jokes about it light-heartedly isn't necessary shitting on them lmfao. 

and if poki did get her beauty standards from korea, then i guess she's into being an ethnicity she's not. sorry that she doesn't feel secure enough in her own skin. and "tan skin looks better than pale skin"? what a double standard. i find tan and pale skin both beautiful, but i prefer to be pale because that's my natural color and i can't tan. but you dont see me disparaging anyone for being tan. how about you learn to be a little more sensitive? perhaps you should suggest she looks better in her NATURAL tone, because she has more than enough capacity to look beautiful by embracing her natural features. 

Edited by lissandra