• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

10062 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m a firm believer in that people can change. I really hope she realizes it’s not too late. 

If Poki does change for the better, I wonder if her audience would just up and leave. Baggy ol' pants just won't cut it, especially with the kind of audience she has garnered by dressing & acting the way she does. By no means am I slut shaming her though. These are just factors she needs to think about if she were to drastically change.

Posted

The thing is, you can only change if you know who you are on the inside and how you're currently living doesn't reflect that. She can't change if she doesn't know who she is. She spent her formative young adult years pandering to the whims and sexual desires of others instead of maturing and discovering who she is as an individual human being. I don't think she has any idea who she is deep down in all of this. How can she change, then? This might just be who she is.. a petty, materialistic, social ladder climbing, shallow human being with no desire to be anything more than visual fodder for 14 year old boys. There's nothing to change or need to change if this is who she ultimately is. 

Posted

OfflineTV are having a Thanksgiving stream with most of the members + Greek. Part way in Greek and Poki are talking on the lounge and you can hear them talking about a photo that Poki is editing on her phone, I don't think they realized that the mic was picking them up so well. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/339458690 starts @ 2:30

@ 6:50
G: That looks so obvious
P: I know but that's... [???]
G: Girls would know wouldn't they? Cause if you get caught for that it's like oof

This is what she ended up posting.

He sees her making her skin like whiter, as we all know she does @ 7:15 and asks "what?! what's wrong with a darker skin tone? I have a darker skin tone, it's what makes me me" but she politely disagrees and edits herself to make herself look lighter anyway lol. I mean, we already knew she's been doing this for years. She always looks fairer in her ig pics and streams vs any candids other people take of her. Just want to say I have to agree with Greek here, there's nothing wrong with having a darker skin tone, it's pretty misleading to always make yourself look like something you're not, though. =/ Very disappointing for her fans that aren't pale white and would look a similar role model to look up to. This girl is a very deceitful one. 

After all the trouble offline-tv went to get greek and change narrative to more offline-tv positive... She is just mad it mostly helped toast and lilypichu and didn't do much for her image. And this because her interactions with greek feel so forced and scripted. I still would say lsf despises her less now, her own subreddit not so much.

Wait, is Greek like part of OTV now? I thought he was just visiting the house or something, but I don't keep up with OTV as much. Is he actually a member now? 

I feel like her personality and Greek's personality just don't mix well at all? Like he honestly seems like the type of person who would call her out on her bs in a second and that makes her uncomfortable? Idk I feel like I've seen a softer side of Greek since he's been at OTV (I mean that in a good way..). 

Posted

1)He sees her making her skin like whiter, as we all know she does @ 7:15 and asks "what?! what's wrong with a darker skin tone? I have a darker skin tone, it's what makes me me" but she politely disagrees and edits herself to make herself look lighter anyway lol. I mean, we already knew she's been doing this for years. She always looks fairer in her ig pics and streams vs any candids other people take of her. Just want to say I have to agree with Greek here, there's nothing wrong with having a darker skin tone, it's pretty misleading to always make yourself look like something you're not, though. =/ Very disappointing for her fans that aren't pale white and would look a similar role model to look up to. This girl is a very deceitful one. 

2)Wait, is Greek like part of OTV now? I thought he was just visiting the house or something, but I don't keep up with OTV as much. Is he actually a member now? 

I feel like her personality and Greek's personality just don't mix well at all? Like he honestly seems like the type of person who would call her out on her bs in a second and that makes her uncomfortable? Idk I feel like I've seen a softer side of Greek since he's been at OTV (I mean that in a good way..). 

1) She gets this idea because of her social circle, I mean we Asians are sort of to blame for this as colorism is very prevalent in a lot of Asian cultures. But again its hilariously sad watching her purport the virtues of self love- yet she can't accept her actual skin tone.

2)No, Greek is just visiting OfflineTV

Posted

I know poki is ridiculously insecure, and her feelings get hurt if one anonymous stranger doesn't like her- let alone many on this thread- but after all these years of being a public figure, streaming for thousands, and becoming a "household name" in the gaming community (esp after her cooking episode w marshmello), I cannot understand for the life of me why she can't handle criticism from ONE PERSON. I know it has much to do with her ego and white knights but...you would think she'd get used to it. After all, it's virtually impossible to cater to everyone and appeal to so many varying perspectives, interests, etc. I've been playing League for just over a year and I have thicker skin than her.

You would think after getting hurt so many times by comments from random users she has no personal connection to, poki would learn that she shouldn't take it so personally like it's a threat on her life, but y'know, there's the babying coming from her fans to coddle her with a security blankie. 

--

Lol, poki being a misguided young woman who can turn things around? Unfortunately, she's a streamer, and everything on the internet is forever. Even if she attempts to turn things around and actually become a decent, engaging streamer (she won't), I highly doubt her old crowd will return because guess what? There are receipts and receipts for days, and if she is no longer a low-key cam girl masquerading as a streamer, most of her current audience will also disappear. 

She built her brand, and it was her DECISION to build it off of leeching, teasing, and shitty gameplay. I don't feel sorry for her at all!  Why would I feel sorry for a grown woman who intentionally CHOSE to throw away genuine relationships and consistently formed temporary ones for views? Sure, she can change, but why would I ever trust her again based on her previous stints? 

Posted

https://twitter.com/pokibtw/status/1065868837873246209

I bet that's all because of Offline.tv reddit in which people want Poki to leave since she doesn't suit here. Plus, let's not forget about nsfw Poki reddit.

I did some digging and the reason that Poki is salty at the "1% incel" part of her following (lets be honest, that number is higher) is because her leeching is not working. She tried to make content with Greek for the sole reason of being more likeable by the LSF community/in general sense. Despite her aspirations though everyone on the threads are memeing her being another e-girl with cringey fans and calling her out on her attention seeking motivation.

Ergo, they are all InCeLs because in their minds; she exists on the same level as all the other "Twitch Thots" like Alinity, Amouranth, etc. 

The Twitch viewerbase sees her in a negative light, almost instinctively; WKs often tell "Haters" to tune in to her streams, and it just gives them ammo for reasons not to like her more. She cannot keep up the wholesome facade and the viewers can smell the fakery.

Here is a thread for others to view and see for themselves:https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/9zk7xy/greek_and_poki_dance_duet/

fake_skin.thumb.PNG.8a7d8331479650d8fccePoki_skin_tone.thumb.PNG.7ee099d7b14482d

Yeah again with the whole skin tone thing/white worshipping thing.../

Posted

Well I think this is the photo greek was talking about. Shes super white and when you really look at the photo she looks like a completely different person. She’s blurred out her entire face!

ED1BF261-0D3D-4C1D-8432-1180CC0D1EA2.jpeg

Posted (edited)

1) She gets this idea because of her social circle, I mean we Asians are sort of to blame for this as colorism is very prevalent in a lot of Asian cultures. But again its hilariously sad watching her purport the virtues of self love- yet she can't accept her actual skin tone.

I´m not asian but I can imagine if I was, it would be so triggering to see her constantly try to make people think she is asian. If you look at her candids, she is as far as the ideal asian beauty standard as posible, dark skin, big jaw, toucan nose and on the heavy side of the spectrum. I cant recall how many times ive seen people say she is asian, at this point is her viewers fault for not being able tell the difference. And if i was middle eastern i would be offended that she tries so fucking hard to hide her ethnicity.

Edited by walker

Posted

holy shit her face looks like it's floating

Posted

I'm confused. Does she wanna look like an asian girl or a white girl? It's like watching a korean girl get plastic surgery because she wants to look more white.

Posted

I'm confused. Does she wanna look like an asian girl or a white girl? It's like watching a korean girl get plastic surgery because she wants to look more white.

no one wants to look white in korea lmfao;; they get plastic surgery because they want to be pretty by shitty korean standards, the west has nothing to do with it tyvm ^^ and the whole colorism thing; that stems from the fact that korea, like most of east asia, is a homogenous country. there is no racial diversity, and there wasnt any until like 50 years ago. so it makes sense that porcelain skin, which was a symbol of wealth during the ancient dynasties (stemming back all the way to buryeo, the three kingdoms of korea, and onwards to goryeo, gojoseon, and joseon), would be seen as desirable and thus beautiful. 

things are changing a lot in korea nowadays, tan artists are making trends and people are accepting that pale is not always the only beautiful route to go. poki editing herself to seem more pale is by her own beauty standards, stop roping other cultures into it. 

Well I think this is the photo greek was talking about. Shes super white and when you really look at the photo she looks like a completely different person. She’s blurred out her entire face!

did she facetune just her face(is that possible, idk how face tune apps work bc i dont have any), or is she wearing the wrong foundation for her skin tone

Posted

back at it again with the crowd pleaser

D5CB1FCF-EC80-4B35-8467-773EFFE40B92.png

Posted

Why does it look like she used those apps to add a smile to a pic

Posted

Why does it look like she used those apps to add a smile to a pic

TBH it looks like she just wanted to look more pale than lily.