• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

10062 posts in this topic

Posted

TBH I definitely see the above point of Valkyrae not having "talents" like Lily part. However, as a gaming streamer (as opposed to IRL) her job is to be relevantly entertaining (meaning - attracting viewers because of their gameplay or a combination of gameplay and commentary rather than looks and body) instead of being able to draw/sing (those are good to have but not a requirement for a streamer), which she has been.

I'd take Valky over Poki any day. At least Valky is actually gaming focused and panders much less if any. She is also better at the game and ironically much more modest than Poki (Diamond 2 midlaner UWU!!! or whatever she claims to be in Fortnite nowadays). A female gaming streamer doesn't have to be high elo - I still enjoy Lily and Kaypea's League content as opposed to someone like Emiru because the former are honest with their skill level and do their best rather than get boosted and then try to shove their boosted rank in their viewers' faces. Valky is more entertaining and is a much more decent person than Poki, who should really be the last person to be nominated as a role model for new and upcoming female streamers. #Valkygotrobbed

Posted

Valkyrae just epitomizes the halo effect. She'd be streaming to 10 people not 2k if she looked like the average male. Being 'nice' and seemingly having passion for the games is such a low bar. There's millions of people that have that. Her popularity stems from the fact that she's gained 900k Instagram followers, most of them thirsty dudes, by posting pretty photos (a lot of them in her workout gear).  

Posted

OfflineTV are having a Thanksgiving stream with most of the members + Greek. Part way in Greek and Poki are talking on the lounge and you can hear them talking about a photo that Poki is editing on her phone, I don't think they realized that the mic was picking them up so well. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/339458690 starts @ 2:30

@ 6:50
G: That looks so obvious
P: I know but that's... [???]
G: Girls would know wouldn't they? Cause if you get caught for that it's like oof

This is what she ended up posting.

Posted

OfflineTV are having a Thanksgiving stream with most of the members + Greek. Part way in Greek and Poki are talking on the lounge and you can hear them talking about a photo that Poki is editing on her phone, I don't think they realized that the mic was picking them up so well. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/339458690 starts @ 2:30

@ 6:50
G: That looks so obvious
P: I know but that's... [???]
G: Girls would know wouldn't they? Cause if you get caught for that it's like oof

This is what she ended up posting.

Happy Thanksgiving! Here's a pic of me that you can be thankful for!

Gross. 

Also, something doesn't look right with her hair at the parting. It looks like she's balding.

Posted (edited)

Valkyrae just epitomizes the halo effect. She'd be streaming to 10 people not 2k if she looked like the average male. Being 'nice' and seemingly having passion for the games is such a low bar. There's millions of people that have that. Her popularity stems from the fact that she's gained 900k Instagram followers, most of them thirsty dudes, by posting pretty photos (a lot of them in her workout gear).  

not sure how to hide content on phone but this is slightly OT as it talks about valkyrae rather than poki:

You are definitely correct that she would not have so many viewers if she was less attractive. However , I think when people say she got robbed they were simply saying valky deserved it more. They were not saying valky is a living goddess and literally the best a female streamer can ever be. She is the much lesser of the two evils, if I can say so. Valkyrae isn't perfect but she is a big upgrade IMO. And not because of her looks. Tbh I think Poki is better looking than Valkyrae simply because of my own beauty standards. But personality? That's a different story. If Poki was like Valk where she is a mediocre gamer but also a decent person, this thread won't exist in the first place, much less be popular like this.

Finally on topic:

yikes that convo.... and that caption of her instagram picture. It's almost like the instagram poki is completely different from the bitch on her private twitter complaining about people not following her wishes and not "accepting" her lmao. Bipolar much? uwu wholesome goddess btw ~

Edited by Only Love A.N.
Typos

Posted

Her boobs are awfully low in the picture on Instagram 

Posted

i used to be a big poki fan, back when she had like 900 viewers. she was a lot more genuine then. idk, i stopped watching her before she moved on to fortnite (mostly bc im not into the game at all, and also bc she became less entertaining to me personally), but i think it might be healthy for her to take a break from twitch. reset her objectives/goals, think things through (she did say big changes are coming and if everyone's predictions about her leaving otv is true, then even more so). 

Posted

I think Valk has always loved gaming. I remember seeing her IG before she blew up and she worked at Game Stop(?) and would always post new and retro game titles she bought/enjoyed playing.

Posted

Created this account just to say that I agree with half of you, haven't read the whole thread but I can assume we are at a similar level of mind. 

Don't really watch any female streamers consistently, all seems like low effort to me and they always seem a little snobby? They remind me of girls who used to hang around the football goals (astro turf small 5-a-side football/soccer pitches)

Tbh what made me Google her which brought me here was kinda petty, got annoyed with her eating fish on some live stream featured in a pewds video. Then she said who is T-Series but she put 0 thought into it.

What is this place? We anime here? One streamer that I've stuck with who is female is mythixtrinity. French/English streamer. 

Posted

https://twitter.com/pokibtw/status/1065868837873246209

I bet that's all because of Offline.tv reddit in which people want Poki to leave since she doesn't suit here. Plus, let's not forget about nsfw Poki reddit.

After all the trouble offline-tv went to get greek and change narrative to more offline-tv positive... She is just mad it mostly helped toast and lilypichu and didn't do much for her image. And this because her interactions with greek feel so forced and scripted. I still would say lsf despises her less now, her own subreddit not so much.

Posted

i used to be a big poki fan, back when she had like 900 viewers. she was a lot more genuine then. idk, i stopped watching her before she moved on to fortnite (mostly bc im not into the game at all, and also bc she became less entertaining to me personally), but i think it might be healthy for her to take a break from twitch. reset her objectives/goals, think things through (she did say big changes are coming and if everyone's predictions about her leaving otv is true, then even more so). 

my best guess as to what this "big changes" thing is with what we already know about her epic failure of a management team is that its probably another sponsorship that has nothing to do with women, or gaming, that she can collect checks and do nothing for.   she literally stands for nothing but her own ego.  so dont let her hyping shit delude you.

she aint talkin about reddit.  she's so stupid she thinks we dont know that shes here obsessively making alts, defending herself and when that didnt work she tried to have the lalala i dont care that people see right through me attitude.  which also ISNT WORKING.  you cannot sit there and complain that the very core of your private life is shattered (or shattering) and that you have delete an app off your phone cause you cant take the hate then in the very same breath CALL A COMPLETE STRANGER OUT FOR BEING AN INCEL and telling people their life sucks.

bitch, you dont know shit about the people here.  but we know allll about you.  you CHOOSE that life.  not us.  we would honestly prefer you to leave the spotlight and never return.

ps,  i emailed the awards thing.  i just got so angry that a little twerp no good nothing fake attention whoring low life like her gets to sit among gaming goddesses and take whats rightfully theirs.  she belongs at the AVN awards.  trash bag idiot.

SHE HAS NEVER FOUGHT FOR GIRLS IN GAMING. SHES NEVER BROUGHT ATTENTION TO ANY KIND OF CHARITIES THAT FIGHT FOR WOMEN NOR HAS SHE EVER MENTIONED IT. the ONLY thing she has ever fought for was her wanna be identity and no one elses.  she doesnt even support other women.    shes a low class low tier cam whore who was at the right place at the right time and got a little rush off the attention.   nothing more.   ugh, that gaming awards thing makes me sick.  what a joke things become with her name slapped on it.

Posted (edited)

After all the trouble offline-tv went to get greek and change narrative to more offline-tv positive... She is just mad it mostly helped toast and lilypichu and didn't do much for her image. And this because her interactions with greek feel so forced and scripted. I still would say lsf despises her less now, her own subreddit not so much.

This.

She is so fucking transparent tho. She has seen how lily went from having that meme of the fake voice constantly over her head, to appear ofter in the lsf reddit with mostly positive comments. Same for toast, lsf people fucking love him and since greek is jumping on otv people streams they are getting on lsf everyday.

She really wants that, she needs to be loved by everybody and she is fuming about the fact that al those "INCELS" are sarting to love lily but everytime she is on livestreamfails she is made fun of.

After toast got a lot of threads in lsf guess who stayed on his pokemon stream for like 6 hours the next day, she is trying so hard to appeal to the lsf audience, like letting greek almost lick her feet, that she has become even more pathetic.

The big thing here is, people of lsf liking lily has broken her, she needs to think that they are incels and that they will hate oflline tv no matter what they do, but guess what, they are starting to love some members and turns out they are not incels because they really like lily or sweetanita now. I can imagine her trying so hard to appeal to them and every member is getting love there but her. People in lsf are not all incels, they are just toxic af and have good memory, and remember thing like the draven thing, and how lame the makeup thing was.

She thinks she wont have to deal with repercusions, but guess what, TOAST, who barely plays league, its going to be a caster on tyler1 TCS, and the queen of league wont, guess you shouldnt have picked draven. She is going crazy and its so much fun.

Edited by walker

Posted (edited)

D71DF27D-75DF-4529-9DB9-E4B97292572A.thuIn my humble opinion, as much as I don’t enjoy her I think it’s sad to want someone’s career to end rather than give feedback / comment on what they do wrong. 

I agree with almost everything here, maybe it’s my age but I think it’s pretty rough to be happy about someone being so confused in life? 

I checked her sub twitter and I saw her comment about how people seem emotionally fulfilled and she doesn’t, I’m sure that deep down she didn’t want things to end up like this but the scary part about noticing the key to easy money is stopping yourself from taking the route.

She doesn’t seem happy at all and that kind of doesn’t make me happy, because old poki wasn’t like that.

I genuinely want her to realize that what she has done in current time and past is extremely wrong and try to opt for a less shallow career than the beauty industry so she doesn’t lose herself completely.

I don’t hate her, I feel sorry for her. Having that much money only to realize that all the people you cared about slowly turned their backs on you because you abused them when the fame got to her head.

In my career field this is easy to see too, there’s certain routes people take which makes them get lost in numbers and that’s what changes you deep down in a emotional level, but it’s never too late to go back and try your best. 

She could repair relationships if she tried and she would feel good about genuinely apologizing for her wrong doings, but she’s so deep into the mess that she would probably become a genuine human being if she swapped to a career where she uses her brain instead of being the center of attention.

As much as I dislike her, I don’t hate people because I’m a humanitarian so I have the “flaw” of wanting everyone to be happy, I hope she sits down and rethinks her future decisions and focuses on improving her character instead of chasing empty money. She has enough bank to invest into a business if she wants to. 

Its sad to watch her play stupid and ghetto when 3-4 years ago she was funny, quick witted and had a real laugh. 

I don’t know about you guys but this picture just looks sad to me.  

Im sure some of you will find this to be a w/k post, but the other day I spoke to a girl, very much alike to poki in some way as I saw her change through out the years, but she has opened up in a way and told me how she regrets everything and that was the similar advice I gave to her and she has been improving since.

Im by no means saying that what poki has done is okay, definitely not, but I’m a firm believer in that people can change. I really hope she realizes it’s not too late. 

Edited by Piyoko