• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

10062 posts in this topic

Posted

Poki's hypocrisy is astounding. Here she is lamenting about her friend's negative qualities:

And here she expects other people to accept her negative qualities:

this is what i would expect a 14 yr old 'not like the other girls' to post when they first had gotten facebook :c

Posted (edited)

I feel like Poki was expecting a different reaction than what she actually got in regards to this account. She tried the whole facade of "this is alt account for me to be 'closer' and 'interact' more with her loyal subbies" but really it was just another way for her to shit talk and subtweet people in her life without having the face the consequences of tarnishing her online persona (not wanting to lost those sponsors amiright?). I'm not sure if she did this but I never really saw a public announcement of her alt account so I'm not sure how anyone found out about it. But seeing as to how lowkey it is, this alt account was to serve a different purpose than just interacting more with her "fans". 

I'm not saying that Poki shouldn't be able to vent out frustration and complain since everyone does it, but how shady do you have to be to do it on another lowkey account that isn't as publicized and well known as your main? Heck, Lily complains and vents on her personal account all the time and doesn't care, maybe bc she is subtweeting any of her online friends :alpacaconfused: but that's just my personal opinion.

Agreed. Ah I went back a few pages and found the post. She didn't state that she made it but said was considering it, a few posts later someone pointed out her alt because she follows it on her main. Venting/complaining is totally normal, I think it is more along the lines of what you're saying - making a sneaky alt account that doesn't follow any of her 'friends' ..

Untitled1.png

Poki's hypocrisy is astounding. Here she is lamenting about her friend's negative qualities:

And here she expects other people to accept her negative qualities:

I lost braincells reading that. Comparing someone to a video game you'd trash after using it ... maybe she's alluding to the people she's leeched and making herself look better :alpacaheadshake: Then following it up with a 'wholesome' tweet.

spoiler - I screenshoted in case something happens to the tweets

Screen_Shot_2018-11-19_at_7.28.12_PM.thu

Edited by seabreeze
spelling error

Posted

Dahm she's dense af! i wonder who she's talking about ,that tweet is so bm talking about wanting to throw someone(a friend) away like a video game she is gross. I've notice how she follows cizzorz too on that account.. and she only follows like 6 ppl and no one in otv... hmm

I'm almost positive its about Fed. If you watched Fed's Japan streams, he mentioned that he was single and glad to be single multiple times... he also went out of his way to say he hasn't dated anyone since January. Something must have happened between them before he went to Japan. The rest of the vague tweets are probably about Fed too. She's probably going to move on to Cizzorz now, won't be a surprise.

Posted (edited)

girl needs to get a hobby or something, all those hours confining herself to her room being carried on squads by her expendables and not having any positive relations with the people she lives with seems to be getting to her head.

Edited by dt_2000

Posted

...Yikes. She’s so insecure, wholesome girl needs to take a break from the internet. 

Posted

I'm almost positive its about Fed. If you watched Fed's Japan streams, he mentioned that he was single and glad to be single multiple times... he also went out of his way to say he hasn't dated anyone since January. Something must have happened between them before he went to Japan. The rest of the vague tweets are probably about Fed too. She's probably going to move on to Cizzorz now, won't be a surprise.

I think you're right. I was tuning in to most of his streams and all the offline tv members hosted him during the past 4 days, except poki. and she was also the only one to never tune in to his stream except for yesterday's when stuff like this was happening. even his chat and friends tuning in were telling him to go for it and that they were in to him.

https://clips.twitch.tv/MoldyOriginalCormorantOMGScoots

https://clips.twitch.tv/BoldImpartialAlligatorHotPokket

tbh I think Fed has better chemistry with these girls he's known for less than 24 hours than he does with poki these days. also I wouldn't be surprised if poki "accidentally" leaks that her and cizz are dating by the end of the year out of spite for him having fun

Posted

I think you're right. I was tuning in to most of his streams and all the offline tv members hosted him during the past 4 days, except poki. and she was also the only one to never tune in to his stream except for yesterday's when stuff like this was happening. even his chat and friends tuning in were telling him to go for it and that they were in to him.

https://clips.twitch.tv/MoldyOriginalCormorantOMGScoots

https://clips.twitch.tv/BoldImpartialAlligatorHotPokket

tbh I think Fed has better chemistry with these girls he's known for less than 24 hours than he does with poki these days. also I wouldn't be surprised if poki "accidentally" leaks that her and cizz are dating by the end of the year out of spite for him having fun

damn who is that girl in the first clip? She's completely thirsty for fed lmao

Posted

poki.thumb.png.9fde32cc4b1bc6fb2fe49144b

i hope she mooooves out of offlinetv really soon, would actually be really intreseting to see how they are like without her in the picture.

Posted

i hope she mooooves out of offlinetv really soon, would actually be really intreseting to see how they are like without her in the picture.

I got a recommendation for you poki: Thotcloth.

You're welcome. 

Posted

LMAO

Posted

Oh wow this is interesting. I wonder if this would get deleted if someone posted it on the OfflineTV subreddit, would be fun to see their reaction. I really think she underestimates the backlash that is going to come from this, some of those shippers are some petty motherfuckers. Really hope she leaves and it's messy as fuck.

"im ready to like be given a reason to grind rlly hard", like every single thing she does right now isn't about getting ahead? You want a reason to famewhore and clout chase even harder? Also the "beauty influencer" comment is funny, she's so eager to escape Twitch and video games because she knows her terrible gameplay and inability to improve is going to catch up to her eventually.

Posted

A clothing company? Poki being a beauty influencer???

Is she that delusional that she thinks has enough female fans to succeed in those areas? Girl please, the beauty community sees through this sort of BS in like 5 minutes.

Posted

A clothing company? Poki being a beauty influencer???

Is she that delusional that she thinks has enough female fans to succeed in those areas? Girl please, the beauty community sees through this sort of BS in like 5 minutes.

I can't recall which vlog, but she stated in it that she see's how much "different" the beauty community is from "her community" and how thankful she is of the gaming community and to be a part of is. So LOL the hyprocrisy? 

Posted

2018/11/19 09:52 PM 111pokimane: elon musk was the first prototype

2018/11/19 09:52 PM 111pokimane: i am the final version

Girl is trippin'